Status: I'm Going to start prewriting chapters and set up a schedule.

My Little Angel

Supermarket

An hour later I drove away from my parent’s house with a sleeping Faith. My sister had stayed in her room, which was good for her considering I would have killed her if I saw her again. Faith had cried for a half an hour and every tear tore at my heart, finally she had cried herself to exhaustion and fell asleep. I drove home in silence, thinking about all the shit that Amy had said. I can’t believe that she had believed Val over her own family.

******

I pulled up in the driveway and shut the engine; I looked back and saw that Faith was rubbing her eyes. She blinked and looked up at me through sleepy eyes.

“Daddy? Mean lady gone?” She asked.

“Yes baby, the mean lady is gone.” I replied softly.

“Good.”

My eyes widen and my mouth dropped open. Faith had never talked that way; she always shied away from confrontation. I started laughing, my little girl was getting more confident.

“Your right baby girl.” I said after I had finished laughing. I got out the car and got her out the backseat. She clutched my neck and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

“ I lub you daddy.” She said. My heart melted into a puddle at her feet.

“I love you too baby.” I returned her kiss and walked into the house.

*******

Hours later I stood in the kitchen contemplating my food pantry. There was almost nothing to eat. This is what happens when the guys are over a lot, I sigh.

“Faith, baby?” I called. I heard her little feet running to the kitchen. She skidded to a stop in front of me in her spongebob socks.

“Yes daddy?” she said craning her neck to look up at me.

“Your uncles seem to have eaten all the food, do you want to go to the supermarket or order something?” I asked.

“Soupmark” She squealed. I laughed.

“Okay, go put on your flip-flops and we’ll go.”

She ran to her room and I waited at the door.

“Ready!” she yelled, running towards me with her arms open. I caught her and swung her into my arms.

“Lets go then.”

********

Faith and I were walking, or in her case riding, down the frozen food aisle. I grabbed some hamburger patties and a couple of steaks before shutting the door.

“Daddy? Can I have ice cream?” she asked sweetly, pointing to the door with all the ice cream.

“Sure you can baby.” I told her, kissing the top of her head. She clapped her hands and pointed to the chocolate, vanilla and strawberry ice cream. I grabbed 2 containers and shut the door. As I was moving towards the frozen vegetables I heard the unmistakable voice of the bitch that’s been making my life hell.

“Well, well, if it isn’t Matt and his little brat.” Val sneered.

“If it isn’t the female dog I was stupid enough to date.” I returned moving down the aisle.

She stammered. “ Well we would have been together still if it weren’t for this brat.”

“Nope, can’t say we would have. By the way, keep all the bullshit in your mouth when talking to my sister,” I said turning around. “ As a matter of fact, don’t come near or in contact with any of my family.”

She grabbed my arm. “ I haven’t talked to your sister since she winter break,” She replied.

“Yeah, and I’m Santa Claus.”

“Matt-” She pulled on my arm when I turned back around.

All of a sudden an apple flew past my head and just barely missed Val’s head.

“Leave my daddy alone mean lady.” Faith said reaching for another apple.

“Why you little-” Val sneered rushing towards the cart. This time the apple scored her in the eye.

“Humph.” Faith said crossing her arm.

“Leave me and my family, especially my daughter, alone.” I told her, and then I picked out some veggies and walked to checkout.

After I loaded the bags into the car, I got in the driver’s seat and turned towards my baby. I was so proud of her.

“Now Faith, its not nice to throw things at people.” I said sternly. She dropped her head. “But… I think I’ll make an exception.” I smiled.

“I didn’t want the mean lady to hurt you daddy.” She pouted.

“I know baby. That’s why, when we get home, you can have a big bowl of ice cream after dinner.” I told her. My heart was melting again at the fact that she was trying to protect me.

“Yay!” She clapped. I smiled and turned on the truck, ready to go home and spend time with my little angel.
♠ ♠ ♠
hiya guys, srry i havent updated in awhile. But its summer vacay for me now and you'll be getting more updates!!!! anyway, thanks for sticking with me :)

COMMENT, CRITICIZE, WHATEVER

Image