Status: I'm Going to start prewriting chapters and set up a schedule.

My Little Angel

Mommy

*READ AUTHORS NOTE*

I woke up to an insistent knocking. I slowly opened my eyes and peered at the clock; 6:03 pm. Must be they guys. Jimmy came bounding through the door looking for me. His eyes stopped when he spotted me and Faith on the couch, and smiled. It was that annoying 'I'm gonna bug you' look. I groaned and shut my eyes- until I heard the 'click' of a camera phone. I opened my eyes and- as I suspected- saw Jimmy with his phone smiling at the picture we just took.

"Awesome picture" He said.

"Whatever, are the others here?" I asked.

"Not yet, just me. I came to get the cooking started while you get ready for your big introduction! Oh! And I bought Faith a bathing suit. Figured it would be a good idea since it's like 85 degrees. Anyways...go get ready." He said, then left to the backyard where the meat was going on the grill. There was a bag on the floor, guess that's the bating suit.

"Faith, baby it's time to get up..." I said shaking her gently. I coaxed her slowly out of sleep. She finally woke up and rested her chin on my chest. She gave me a lazy grin.

"Hi daddy" She said. I couldn't help but smile at my little girl.

"Hi baby girl. How would you like to meet your aunts and grandparents?" I asked.

"Dey hurt me?" She asked. That's an odd question.

"No, never. Why?"

"Mommy hurt me" She said tears filling eyes.

"What do you mean?"

"Mommy hit me really hard lots. And this," she said. She held her arm out and I noticed a pink scar running from her middle finger to her wrist. I studied the scar and it looked really deep.

"How did mommy do this?" I asked strained voice.

"She boke a piece of gass and side it down my arm" She stated.

I looked at my little angel and her into a tight hug.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's a little short,but i wanted to get this part out since it's friday and i don't type on weekends. Anyways...SOMEBODY REPORTED ME FOR FAITH'S DIALOUGE, I SPECIFICALLY PUT IN AN AUTHORS NOTE THAT 'DO NOT REPORT ME BECAUSE OF FAITH'S DIALOUGE, BECAUSE SHE'S 3 YEARS OLD!!!!!!!!!
i will post again on tuesday, but whoever reported me READ MY AUTHOR'S NOTES SO YOU DONT GET ME REPORTED AGAIN!!!!!!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter ;)