Status: I'm Going to start prewriting chapters and set up a schedule.

My Little Angel

Jim-Jim’s Trying To Eat Me!

I held my daughter, thinking of all the pain she went through in her short lifetime. How could a mother harm their child so brutally? How could I not have known? More questions ran through my head until I was pulled out of my thoughts by little fingers pinching me.

“Daddy, could you let go? I see uncwle Jimmy in the yard?” She asked.

“Sure baby. Ask uncle Jimmy to watch you while I go sort out some stuff?” I told her, thinking about packing Val’s things.

“Sure” She climbed out of my embrace and onto the floor before toddling over to Jimmy.

I sighed. ‘Better get this over with’ I thought. I walked upstairs to my bedroom and grabbed some boxes form under the bed. I went around the room and bathroom and collected all of Val’s things. I went into the walk-in closet and got all her clothes, bags, and shoes. ‘Damn, she really was riding me for my money’ I thought with a frown. I closed the boxes up and took them downstairs to the front door. As I put down the last box I heard a shrill of laughter ring through the house, which made me smile. Faith bounded towards me and clung to my legs.

“Daddy, help! Jim-Jim is trying to eat me,” She said. She turned to look at the back door where Jimmy was coming through. “Daddy run!” Faith screamed.

I scooped her up into my arms and ran out the front door.

“I am big Jimmy and I going to eat you” Jimmy said in a mocked scary voice from behind up.

I ran around the front yard away from Jimmy. When I got tired I sat down, then laid on the grass, with Faith in my arms. Jimmy stopped running and plopped on the grass next to us, both of us breathing hard. I heard a little giggle and looked down to see Faith facing Jimmy. He was making funny faces. I heard cars pull into the driveway and saw all the guys and girls getting out of their cars. Brian immediately came over to me and stole Faith, sweeping her into his arms and up in the air.

“Hey Baby Shadows” Brian said. He had started using that nickname since we were on the Jet.

“Hiya uncwle Bri!” Faith exclaimed. She flung her arms around his neck and gave him a big hug. I smiled…and then I noticed the others. My parents had arrived, so they- along with the girls- were wearing confused faces, the guys just had knowing smirks on their faces as they walked over and each gave Faith a hug, before she sat in my lap.

‘Let the Introductions begin’
♠ ♠ ♠
okay...im over my friends house today and im uploading 3 chapters
i dont know the next time i'll be over but every time i come over i will upload 3 chapters
when my internets back on there will be frequent updates.

ENJOY