Status: I'm Going to start prewriting chapters and set up a schedule.

My Little Angel

Family

I went back to the backyard to check on my baby girl. She wasn’t crying anymore but she looked panicked. She looked at me with wide eyes as I approached.

“Daddy!” she exclaimed as she held her arms out for me. I took her from my dad and into my arms. She clung to my neck like super glue, while sobbing.

“It’s alright baby, everything’s fine honey.” I reassured her in a soothing voice. The guys and the guys dispersed, taking one final look at Faith.

“Are you otay daddy? The mean lady didn’t hurt you did she?” Faith asked in a trembling voice.

I was shocked that she was making sure I was all right. I mean, come on I’m all muscle. But she seemed to need reassurance.

“I’m alright baby, are you okay?” She lifted her head and sniffled, but nodded her head. I wiped the tears from her cheek and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

“Let’s go finish playing in the pool,” I suggested.

“No daddy, don’t leave me,” She whimpered.

It broke my heart to hear her say that. Val must have really shaken her up. That evil bitch.

“Okay, come on”

I walked back over to everyone and sat down in a chair with Faith sitting on my lap, she tucked her head in the crook of my neck and fisted her little hands in my t-shirt. I rubbed soothing circles in her back.

“Is she alright?” My dad asked, everyone turned a concerned eye towards us.

“She’s alright, just a bit shook up,” I answered

I heard Michelle mutter the word ‘bitch’ under her breath so Faith couldn’t hear. That’s exactly what Val was.

I started talking to everyone, catching up since I hadn’t seen my parents in a while. Faith seemed to have relaxed because I could feel her breathing slow, so I guessed she was asleep.
But a few minutes later she stirred.

“Daddy can you get in pool with me?” She asked quietly into
My neck.

“Sure honey” I sat her on the chair and stripped off my shirt. I reached to take Faith’s hand and walked to the edge of the pool. I got in then reached for her. She clutched onto my neck as I walked over to Zacky.

“Come on Faith splash me!” He said.

Faith looked up at him and giggled, seeing as her was making funny faces at her. I leaned her close to the water so she could splash Zacky. She happened to get him while he had his mouth opened and he swallowed a bunch of water. Everyone laughed, including Faith.

“You little monster, come here!” Zacky growled playfully. He snatched her out of my arms and flung her in the air, catching her when she came down and putting her in water up to her waist.

“Ahh, Unca Zack it’s cold!” She squeaked.
He continued to throw her up and dunk her, making her laugh every time. Then Brian came over and snagged her from Zacky and played with her. After a while of watching I decided to join in and so did the girls.

An hour later Jimmy was finished with the barbeque. I took Faith to the edge and set her on her feet, holding her until she was steady.

“Go to grandma she’ll dry you off” I told her. She toddled off to my mom who wrapped her in a towel and dried her off. I climbed out of the pool and grabbed a towel for myself. The guys were already getting hamburgers and hotdogs. I walked over to my mom who was listening to Faith babble, her words weren’t fully clear but mom was nodding her head as if she understood everything.

“Hi mom.” I greeted her

“Hey Matt, this little girl is just wonderful. Couldn’t have asked for a better grandchild if there was one. I'm going to be kidnapping her from you a lot.” She said while tickling Faith.

I laughed. “Alright. Faith baby, what do you want to eat?” I asked her.

She looked at me and smiled, her dimples flashing. She looked absolutely adorable. “ Hot dog, pwease” She replied

“Okay” I said. I walked over to the grill and got two cheeseburgers for me and a hot dog for Faith. I grabbed a juice box for her and a soda for me. I didn't want to drink tonight.

I carried the food to the long table in the backyard and sat down. Faith clambered onto my lap and started eating her hot dog. It looked funny because she had to open her mouth really wide. Everyone else sat down and started eating. When everyone was finished eating and started to drink, Brian stood up. Everyone’s attention turned to him.

“Everyone, I just want to make a toast. To Matt and Faith. We've just gotten the best addition to our Family.”

Everyone gave a small cheer ‘to Matt and Faith, our newest addition of the family’

I smiled to myself and looked down at Faith. She had fallen asleep after eating. I gave her a kiss on the forehead.

“To us Baby Girl” I whispered smiling.

In her sleep, she softly smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hiya so so so so SORRY I havent updated for a while. I mean i havent updated for month's. Well i havent gotten my internet back yet and my library has been in reconstruction. But it's open and it's AWESOME!!!!
I'll try and update more good news is i don't have school for the rest of the week. Bad news is the library isn't open tomorrow so i wont be updating then. More bad news (sorry) This marking period of school i have to do a research paper on Colonial America so that's taking up most of my time too. And I'm looking for a good banner. If you make one for me I'll add you in my story. Add a name of your choice to use in the story.

I promise I'll start updating more!!!!

Thanks for Reading!!!!
Bella ;)