Status: just starting up with lots of ideas

Friends or Family?

Helping hand?

Ace pulled me up and hurried me out of the room. I tried to fight, I couldn’t bear to leave Maria’s lifeless body. It killed me inside to see her like that. My heart slowly shattered in to pieces. I didn’t feel it though. My heart was already numb enough. You can’t break a heart that’s already broken.I died a little bit at that moment. Seeing her dead, soulless eyes stare back at mine shook me to the bone. I screamed and thrashed but it was no use. Ace was much stronger then me.

Eventually he got me out of the room. Maria’s body was stained into my head. I couldn’t get the fact that she was dead through my mind. First Nick and now Maria. How much did god hate me?

Ace got me into the bathroom but it only reminded me of Maria. Many dark colors stained the pale walls and it only made me think of blood. Some of it was probably blood. I wondered for a second why we were in here but Ace reminded me by the sharp pain in my arm. He sat me on the counter and stretched out my arm towards him. I looked away. The sight of my own blood sickened me. Maria’s was bad enough. I couldn’t really feel the pain as much now. My arm was slowly numbing.

Ace took a dirty rag and wiped away most of the blood around the wound. He took these long metal things that looked like really big but thin tweezers. I looked at it for a second, curious of what he was doing before I freaked. I realized he was heading towards my arm. He seemed to go near my arm at an agonizingly slow pace. I pulled and tugged but he had a firm grip. He trapped me from jumping off. I didn’t even realize that as weird as it sounds my legs were spread out and he trapped himself between them. It was not an act of love. It was an act of getting me to stay still. It did work, slightly.

The hand he was using traveled up to my bullet wound. I let out a cry when he moved his thumb around the wound to see where the bullet was. When he touched it my arm came back but this time it was like it was on fire. With the hand holding the weird tweezer things he plucked out the bullet like he did this everyday. The fire increased when he pulled and shot at it’s highest point when the bullet was out. There was not an empty space where the bullet was in my arm. My body was trying to fill it up, that’s what cause the pain so much. At this point I couldn’t even notice my ear-deafening screams. He took out a thin string and needle. I realized what he was going to do.

I could feel every little push and pull of the needle threading into my skin. I felt every time it jabbed to go inside my arm and the jab that it left to get out. Never mind every time he pulled on the string to make sure it was tight. I believe my screams rose every time he did that. People were not suppose to be awake during this stuff. When he was completely done stitching it up he tied a knot and bit the string. Then he took a scissors and cut off the bottom of my shirt so it was like a belly shirt. Before I questioned him he wrapped the cloth around my arm. He tied it just right so it looked more like an accessory then a bandage. I looked over and even had to do a few double takes.

Ace finally moved away and allowed me to get off the counter. I hopped off and that was a big mistake. I had forgotten about the cut on my foot. I fell to the ground and yelped in pain. The worst part is I landed on my bad arm witch made me scream in even more pain. It really did hurt like a bitch. Ace helped me up with no type of concern in his eyes. He set me on the counter once more with out even talking.

I guess this is how he handles grief and death. A few silent tears and becoming a man of few words. I took a moment of pity on him. I never realized how hard it must have been to kill the one person you love and care about. Yes there was Yale, his little brother but that was a whole different story. He was a brother. The love he had for Maria was something so much different. It was something…..special.

Ace wrapped up my foot, no need for stitches. He leant me his hand to get off the counter, witch helped a lot. I made my way back to the main room where Maria was killed. On the way there it really hit me how I never really did say good bye. I was too focused on letting her live I never thought about her dying. I regret not hearing her last words. I regret not saying good bye. Sometimes I wonder if it would have been better if I wasn’t adopted in the first place.

As I made it to the living room I had to do a double take. Maria wasn’t there. Well, more like Maria’s body wasn’t there. The couch she dies on wasn’t there either. The blood she left on the floor was now just a small pink stain. Like someone tried to clean it up but couldn’t get it out completely.

“Thank you Yale.” Ace said with a certain hardness in his voice.

“No problem” Yale muttered. He probably didn’t feel to well.

So Yale was the one that had to clean up Maria’s body? I didn’t even notice him standing in the doorway. I only looked at the spot where Maria died.

“ This is why I took you away. I didn’t want you to know what had to happen. I didn’t want you to see it happen.” Yale tried to explain to me.

I didn’t understand, I couldn’t understand. So Yale knew? He knew Ace was going to kill Maria and he did nothing. I took a bullet for her and he just cleaned up her corpse? How dare he? Didn’t Maria mean anything to him? He was just as heartless as Ace.

I limped over to Yale and slapped him in the face. The shock on his face almost made me laugh. It gave me happiness to see such a monster to be so weak.

“You can forget about that kiss.” I whispered in his ear so Ace couldn’t hear.

Shock consumed his face. He was surprised. I bet he had forgotten all about it. That son of a bitch. He was just as bad as his brother. I bet he coward in his footsteps. I bet he wanted to be just like him when he grew up. I bet he’s not even going to make it to eighteen.

“Cat got your tongue?” I taunted.

I was about to walk away when Ace grabbed a hold of my good arm.

“You can’t just talk to my brother like that and get away with it.” Ace warned me. He gave me a death glare that would have scared me before but not anymore.

“But you can kill my best friend and get away with it?” I slashed back. I wasn’t going to let him win this fight.

Ace looked at me with disbelief. I went to limp out the door when he grabbed on to me again.

“Your not going anywhere.” He commanded.

“Why not?” I had to retort, didn’t I.

“Reason one, you have no clue where you are. Reason two, you have no cell phone. Reason three you have no money. Reason four, you are injured and can’t walk far or protect your self. Need I go on?” m

I huffed and tried to walk out anyway. Ace grabbed me and slung me over his shoulder. I tried to kick and scream but the pain made me stop. He dropped me onto a bed. Well if you would call it that. With so many rips and tears it was more like a heap of a bed. Yale come forward with an odd smelling rag. I saw him form the words ‘I’m sorry’ with his lips. He placed the wet rag onto my mouth and under my nose. It smelt weird so I tried not to breath. Eventually, I inhaled it having the need to breath. The stench burned my nose and airways. Before I could notice I was seeing stars. I blacked out from what ever drugs I inhaled with no idea what to do next.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks so much for commenting!!!!! I made sure the chapter was longer then the last! They get longer every chapter =)

Thanks for commenting!!!

CuppyCakezEaterz
SelesteWriter
Ittomzsaliy
cobra9874

You guys totally made my day! I wasn't going to post this until tomarrow but I posted it just for you guys! Thanks so much!