Status: just starting up with lots of ideas

Friends or Family?

Boring

Two, or was it three days that have past? I really can't remember. My money is almost out and I have no way to get more. At first I planned on going back to Matt and the guys but this small lick of freedom was already too much. Why be trapped under baggage of family?

Family or I can be free!

I've checked a few places but they all need too much info, that I can't give. So I decided to try my last hope.That damn bar. I never found out the name so I guess it's just a random bar.

I walked into the dim lit place, it looked the same as all the others. Bad lighting, cheesy dancers, foul smell and of course lots of random drunk guys.

"Excuse me." I asked the girl serving beers at the main bar. I noticed everyone who worked here was a girl. Way to get good customers. Now that I noticed, there were really only guys in here too.

"What" The pixie girl replied as if I wasn't worth her time. I'm she was the center of her own universe in her own little world.

"Can I apply for a job here?" Don't be a bitch. Don't be a bitch. Don't be a bitch. Don't be a bitch.

"No." She said in some snooty country accent that I was sure wasn't from anywhere near here. Of course it just made my day that she crossed her arms and cocked her hip to the side.

"I was scouted out here." I tried to reason to her. I wanted to see how long it took for her to blow up those fake boobs of hers.

"By who?" Now she seemed to act all innocent and casual. Probably because some guy walked by with a sleave of tatoos, flappy muscles and a girl's tits.

"Blondie!" Oops. Wrong thing to say. What was I suppose to do? I couldn't remember her name. Did she even tell me her name? I'm not sure.

"Is this some kind of joke?" Oh look! Who's catching on now? Please note the sarcasm in my head.

"No." I said with all serious. A pratical joke is no good if you laugh right?

"Can you dance?" No. I can't dance. I have two feet, two legs and two arms but I can not dance.

"I don't want to dance." 'Cause I really want some old dudes staring at me? Then what's next, geting raped in some dark alley? No thank you!

"Then why in god's name are you here?" I believe I already said very clearly that I wanted a job.

" I could work the door." What? First thing that popped into my mind!

"You don't have the mussels or attitude." And you do?

"Well how about you just get your boss and we'll see about that." I challenged. I wanted to show this bimbo what I was made out if. Stupid yes, but what else did I have to do?

"I can't leave my work station." She said matter of factly like she was glued to the floor. Why did this chick have to be so freaking annoying. Cell phone have been invented! Your voice, and other people are around you!

"You can call him." I pointed out dumbly like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"I don't have a phone." She acted all disappointed like it was the worst thing that ever happened to her. So she's over 21 and has no phone, living in this century? I don't think so.

"So that Ipod touch in your front pocket is not yours? Witch means you stole it. I'm going to have to call the cops. Whitch means you will go to jail." I pointed out. Yea she must feel really stupid right now! Score one for Molly!

"Well,ummm fine! I'll call!" She took out her phone and I saw her, literally dial 5555555555."Well look's like no one's home!" She shouted in a half happy, half sad voice.

"You just dialed the number 5 ten times." I am getting so bored.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bad mood! sorry! in a rush! it's been forever sorry!