Status: just starting up with lots of ideas

Friends or Family?

Job

Hahahha, that's what you get bitch. I don't even want to know how stupid she must feel right now.

"So are you going to call him or not?" I asked with fake sweetness. I just wanted to give her another chance of being on my good side.

"Who died and made you queen?" She sneered.

"Well, arrangements could be made..........."

The look on her face was priceless. She tried to compose her face multiple times from being afraid to being strong, she failed: epicly.

"Um, well, I don't know his number."

Right then I swear I was about to slap her across the fight. Of course considering my luck some guy comes around with the tag "Boss"over his name tag. Well isn't it my lucky day,

"Hey, hey you, you with the face!' I screamed over the crowd to him. Well, everyone who had a face turned and looked at me. Great, just great. I groaned in my head and walked over to the guy. " Hey you the boss of this place?" I asked just to make sure he wasn't the boss of another bar. When I think of it now I sounded pretty damn stupid.

"Yep, that's me." He sounded just a tad too confident. He had regular chocolate brown hair, with a body not fat but not very thin. He seemed very business like. Yea right.......

"Can I have a job here? Particularly just working the door, checking Id's or something."

"Sure, fallow me." He shrugged his shoulder's and started walking towards a door marked "employee's only." On my way in I gave the dumb bitch I was talking to before a glass meaning to say "What now??" "OK so sign here and check off the times you want to walk and I'll see what I can do." He instructed, easy enough.

I read over the contract and just slight saw "Am over eighteen.", "promises to be respectful blah blah blah." Yea, It all went through one ear and out the other. I sighed a new fake name, Molly Moon. I read it in a book somewhere, it was easier to remember then any other fake name I used. I checked off every box for work, everyone.

"Molly, cute name. Do you have proof of identification?" He asked politely.

Shit!

"I...uh." I pretended to look through my back pockets and around my purse muttering loud enough for him to hear, " I know I had! I put it somewhere around here!"

"It's OK! Don't worry about it. Just please show me something be the end of the month."

"Got it! I promise, just remind me."

"Good, now I see you've checked off every box. You must have a lot of free time! How about starting tomorrow at 8pm to 4am? A good eight hours and a 10 minute break every hour. How does that sound? We'll see how you do and then plan a schedule as we go."

"Sounds amazing! Thank you so much!" I got up to leave his office and before I left he shouted-

"Try to be early and wear something sexy! We need to attract customers!"

So That explains why he hired me. All he wanted was for me to attract new costumers from the outside. Well It's a job and it works for me!
♠ ♠ ♠
Kinda short but think this was longer then the last one!
I wrote this for poproxbbygurl for so kindly commenting! It's been awhile xD