Status: just starting up with lots of ideas

Friends or Family?

Past

six months. Six months have passed since I've escaped. I've updated my wardrobe to 'slutty' and dyed my hair a fiery red. Just more precautions and my hair has grown out a good 6 inches.

Slowly my body has become accustomed to having no dire human contact. There were costumers but no real friends. The days went by slowly with my body numb. I lived off yogurt and toast even though I had money to pay for better food but I never felt the desire to have any. My body went back to being a shell like it was a long time ago. The fight in my mind succumbed to the numbness. I was nothing but a skinny, bony shell.

"Guys lets check this one out!"

The familiar voice spooked me and I turned to look so fast that I came to be dizzy.
Roxy it really was Roxy, with Oliver walking in tow. I could practically smell their fake IDs. I tried to pay attention to other costumers and let my back be towards them. I was just handed out stupid flayers and acting pretty. Occasionally I would be calling out "One shot one dollar!" When people started to stray away from the bar. They got these lights that make the inside of the bar seem all smokey and electric blue. This place has really been expanding lately, unfortunately for me.

"Hey beauty, why you up there? What kinds of job is this? Selling your body is disgusting you could do anything you want to in this world and you decide to sell your body?" A familiar voice told me like they wanted to puke at my sight.

I turned around to Roxy looking me right in the eye.
Would she remember my voice or see the real me?

"Sometimes you have to just do what your good at." Roxy wouldn't expect the old me to say that right? She would have slapped me in the face, I'm sure of it!

"What if you could get a better paying job?" She seemed like she was actually concerned for me...

"Would this job require a high school education?" Really I wasn't going to take any chances.

"Come on inside an talk with me."

"I get off in an hour" Shit shit, why did I tell them that? How could I be so stupid? I'm digging my own hole to die in. What if she noticed my life? The itch I get when I'm nervous or the smirk when I've won something?

"Will do." With that they both walked off into the bar.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short and a filler but very inportant! Thanks so much for sticking with me :)
It's just heating back up with plenty more to come your way.