Status: just starting up with lots of ideas

Friends or Family?

ouch

I was in a cage. In front of me was no newbie. He wore just plain black shorts and no shirt. His knuckles were wrapped in a white bandage. It took me until he charged my way to realize I was in a cage fight. The screams from the audience were deafening. I saw the bastards Ace and Yale in the front row.

"Bastards!" I screamed from the cage, right near there face.

A fist flew past my head and banged next to my ear.

"Word of advice, don't turn your back to your opponent." The cocky (Semi hot) guy told me.
He threw another punch at me, I jumped to the side just barley in time. My strategy was simple, stay as far away as possible. In the corner of my eye I could see hell going on in other cages; Hair, blood and fists flying everywhere.

T he damn guy got one good blow to the back of my ankles. Yep, he swept me onto the floor, hard. I landed with a noticeable thud.

"Ace get me out!" I screamed as loud as possible. I was going to make sure people knew I wasn't happy.

I got up quickly before the guy gave me another blow. I faced right up to the cage.
"Get. Me. Out."

"All matches are finale. Some one has to win. Someone has to lose." Ace calmly exclaimed.

I screamed in frustration but got cut off by a fist getting bashed into the side of my head.
ow.It was like a burst of fire ran threw the top half of my body. I turned quickly to face my opponent. He came at me with another punch but I dodged quickly. All he did was come at my with cheap kicks and punches. The only thing I did the whole time was run to the side of the 'cage' that he wasn't on.

Crack.

A heavy blow to the ribs.

swish

A whip to the ankles, knocking me down.

Thud.

A foot to the stomach, taking out my breath.

clang

A smash to the head that ultimately makes my vision fade. I go bye bye, into a deep slumber.

1 2 3.

I'm out, end of fight.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's short and took so long but I had writers block but now I'm back =)
thanks for the 2(i think) commenter's! Sorry I can't put you by name