Status: just starting up with lots of ideas

Friends or Family?

Savior?

Matt somehow picked the lock. Damn him. I think he did that thing were you take a credit card and slid it behind and what ever. I really wouldn't know.

Matt gathered me up in his arms of steel. I struggled and squirmed some while Jimmy poked around at the cut on my foot from the sea glass. A pain shot through my foot every time he touched it. The pain only made my struggle more, which made Matt tighten his grip around me. I was on a awkward position on the bed where I was on Matt's lab and Jimmy was closed in on my foot. Oliver, Pixie and Roxy mumble a hole much of nothing in the back ground. They made a fool attempt to calm me down.

"God dammit, Molly stop squirming and let me see your foot," Jimmy commanded.

"If you would stop poking it maybe I would!" I practically screamed at him. I think I killed Matt's ear. Whoops!

Eventually I got use to the pain and stopped moving around so harshly. I still squirmed around though. Jimmy attempted to see if I needed stitches but really he was no doctor.

"Just get off me!" I exclaimed. I was not exactly a fan of this pain. It was obvious that blood was pooling out. Jimmy was just squeezing out more. The sight of blood and the feeling of losing it made me a bit faint and dizzy.

"Jimmy, I think we should just take her to the hospital," Matt concluded.

"No duh, dip shit," I snapped back. Okay I was a bitch but hey I was a bitch in pain!

Matt just sighed and picked me up bridle style. He climbed down the stairs with everyone behind him. I didn't like feeling like I was the center of attention.

We got over to the car and of course Pixie and Roxy fought over who would go with me but it was kind of pointless. It ended up to be Brian driving and Matt in the passenger seat to keep an eye on me. I was layed out in the back seat with the middle seat belt around my waist. Some protection.

I closed my eyes and we got there in what felt like seconds. This time Brian carried me inside the white building. They went up to the front centered and explained what happened. I was put into a wheel chair and sent into a doctor's room. I was left all alone for a few minutes when the doctor left for more supplies. Matt and Brian were forced to stay in the waiting room.

Tap......Tap Tap......Tap

I looked over to the source of sound and found Ace at the window! I had to do a double take and still couldn't believe my eyes. We were two stories up! He was nonchalantly sitting int a tree like this is what he did every day. I was forced to hop over on one leg and open up the window.

"What in the world do you want?" I asked.

"I'm getting you out of here."

"Why in the world are you doing that?"

"Yale was never suppose to bring you home! he ruined the whole plan!" he spat out in a hurry. "Now come on!"

"No! No way am I climbing out this window!" I crossed my arms as if to make a statement.

I was about to walk away when he did the last thing I would have ever thought of. He pulled out a sliver pistol from his back pocket. I froze immediately. My eyes were only focused on the gun in his hand.

"Now, now. I suggest you come like a good girl," He said with a sly smirk on his face, he knew that he had won.

I took a deep breath and opened the window farther. I climbed out feet first and Ace grabbed on to me and made sure I didn't fall. I sucked in my breath when my bad foot touched the tree. I tried to stay on my toes so I wouldn't feel allot of pain but I slipped a few times. Ace started down first and I gingerly climbed after him. Near the end there were no branches. I was at least a 7 foot drop. That seemed like allot with a bad foot.

Ace flung himself down and showed off with a back flip. I looked down and didn't really do anything.

"Come on! There probably already looking for you," Ace shouted up. After a few seconds he noticed my problem and held out his arms. "Come on I'll catch you, I promise!"

I thought about it for a few seconds and took a deep breath. I slid off the tree branch and shut my eyes quick. I felt his arms and I swore I almost dipped and hit the ground. He did catch me none the less. Instead of putting me down he just jogged over to a beat up motor cycle. He gently put me down and hopped on. I leaned on the bike a few seconds weighing the good and bad before he tugged me on behind him.

I really hoped this won't come back to bit me in the ass.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the huge wait! I just got this shot if inspiration! It's a bit short, sorry!
Updates will speed up the next month or so!
I'm moving in a month so I'm getting as much done now to make up for the updates I will prob miss later!

Comments are loved =)

Thanks for anyone who commented on the last chapter......if anyone commented.
Let me know in a PM if you have any ideas what you want to happen next.I have the story planned out but I'm ALWAYS open to new ideas!