Status: Working on it ;]

Don't Ever Meddle... With Emily's Heart.

Introductions.

Jimmy turned to Johnny, confusion in his eyes. “You know, she kinda looks like you,” he stated.

My father, or who I thought was, studied me from head to toe. “Yeah, but I don’t have a daughter,” he finally announced. “Who said this anyway?” he asked, almost annoyed it seemed.

“M-my mother,” I muttered in return.

He scowled at me in confusion, but I could sense anger too. “And who’s your mother?” he asked sternly. I had to agree with him on being angry, I guess. Some kid turns up at your door claiming to be your daughter then says that her mother told her. It could easily look like I was doing it for money or something.

“Hayden Halen.” I smiled positively, sure, that now he would know what I was talking about. Instead, he stared at me blankly while Jimmy smiled wildly.

“Wasn’t that like… your old girlfriend from way back?” Jimmy mentioned as he rubbed his forehead thoughtfully then let out a slight laugh.

I really was starting to think that I had come to the wrong place; maybe my mother was right - for once. “I’m sorry to bother you; you clearly have no idea who I am. Sorry.” I began walking off, hanging my head low. Maybe it was not meant to be.

“No, wait!” he called back. Immediately I turned around sharply, no hesitation at all. “I remember her, it’s just I didn’t know she had a kid!”

He did not know. All this time she said he was dead, then claimed that he did not care about me when the truth was he did not even know. I walked back over to him shyly, I did not know what to say or do at that moment. I was shocked, hurt and ecstatic all at once.

“Well, don’t just stand there! Come in, come in, come in, come in!” Jimmy danced happily at the door and down the well-lit hallway of my father’s house. I stepped in, quickly noticing that the smell was different. Nicotine and beer - clearly these guys liked their cigarettes and alcohol.

My father wrapped an arm around me. “I’m sorry,” he whispered, “If I knew I wo-” I could not let him babble on like this.

“Do not worry about it. I’m here now.”

A smile grew wide on his face and my own as he lead me to the living area. “Don’t worry about the guys, they’ll grow on you.” I nodded nervously.

It felt as if everyone’s eyes were on me as I stepped in the room.

“Hey! Who’s the chick?” a man with a fedora asked, he was spread across a dark leather armchair and had a beer in his hand.

Jimmy immediately focused on him. “Shut it, Brian,” he hissed.

“WHAT I DO?” he replied.

I giggled slightly. I never imagined my dad’s life to be like this. I never imagined him to be in a band.

“I’d like you guys to meet my daughter…” he paused to wait for their reactions.

“Daughter?!” another of his friends exclaimed. He stood up, tall and muscular. Handsome also, in a weird you’re-one-of-my-dad’s-friends, kind of ways.

Jimmy sniggered, “I know Shadows, I didn’t know he had it in ‘im either!”

“I’m Matt. Pleased to meet you…” he dropped off his sentence, as he did not yet know my name.

“LEMON KNEE!” Jimmy yelled. Gee, thanks for that.

I glanced at Matt and laughed slightly. “Emily pleased to meet you too.”

“So, I meant to ask you, how did you find me?” Johnny asked, wrapping an arm around my shoulder again.

“Some girl named Val helped me,” I retorted.

“Blonde hair and extremely pretty?” Matt asked, grinning. I nodded. “That’s ma’ wife. Oh yeah!”

There was still one person that I had not been introduced with. He just sat on the sofa looking glum. That was until Jimmy jumped on the space beside him and poked his arm. “Say hello to lemon knee, Zack Attack!”

“Hey, I hope I was not being rude - I have a lot on my mind. Sorry…” I smiled; I guess being in a band was tougher than I first thought.

I darted my eyes around the room. Several band posters hung smartly on the wall. Gold records and other things belonging to Avenged Sevenfold.

Woah, my dad is famous. Really famous.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you're all enjoying it so far :)

Note: Another update might come tonight ;]