Status: Planning to rewrite. Inactive until I have time

I Have a Lover in Holy/Unholy Places

Love Prevails

It’s been 20 centuries since I’ve last seen Brendon. I miss him so much and within these 20 centuries, I’ve become more hallow and even more angrier at Spencer.
It turns out that he and Father were hiding something from me. Ironically, it was dear
Father’s idea to keep it away from me and be sneaky. An arranged wedding with Gabriel was what God had planned for me, but he ended that when he realized I’m so stubborn and won’t love anyone else, but Brendon. I was mad at Father until a couple of centuries ago, but I’m still mad at Spencer because he didn’t stop Father when he knew what he was doing was wrong.

“Ainna Fëa, thou shalt not hold a grudge against thy brother.” Spencer told me. I rolled my eyes.

“Spencer, thou shalt not betray thy sister and cause her to lose her only love for another.” I replied while turning my back towards him.

“I’m sorry,” he told me in a sincere tone while hugging me from behind. He placed his bearded chin on top of my head as we looked over the clouds at the setting sun. It was beautiful.

Sighing, I began to think to myself, ‘Maybe I should forgive him. I can’t be mad at him forever and I suppose 2000 years is long enough.”

“It’s okay.” I said while leaning my head against his arm.

“You’ll be with Brendon one day.” He told me in a relieved tone, as if all of the guilt and lies went away.

I smiled, happy that Spencer agreed.


It’s been 20 centuries since I’ve felt Ainna Fëa’s touch. I miss her soft fingers on my skin and playing with her hair, sadly though this hellish heat hasn’t allowed me to grow my hear. Instead I’ve lost it and have replaced it with horns. I miss her so much and within these 20 centuries I have become more evil and dark. No longer alone because of the company of sinners, but still without my love I feel like the loneliest immortal alive.

“Time to check on my angel.” I thought to myself while getting up out of my bed and standing in front of the mirror.

It changed from its reflection of me to the sight of my love standing with her brother, looking as hollow as usual. Ever since Spencer told her about the arranged marriage, she has been this way. When I heard about the arranged marriage, it only made me angrier and caused me to become more evil, breaking the rules, even in Hell; but I’m the only one who can since I own this place.

“You’ll be back with me.” I said before Spencer said something the dumbfounded me.

“You’ll be with Brendon one day.”

For the past 20 centuries I have had a grudge against him and thought of him as my backstabbing best friend, but with him saying that I might have to reconsider his position in my life. It made me even happier to see her smile again. I haven’t seen her smile since the day she made Katy, which reminds me…

“Katy, get your ass up!” I ordered while turning to look at her. She was sleeping in my bed like she has been since she died over a century and 8 decades ago. She’s my personal assistant in many ways, but of now she’s suppose to be up and getting the demons ready for the new recruits.

“Katy, are you fucking deaf?” Get your ass up! You have work to do!” I yelled while talking the covers off of her body and exposing her naked body.

She finally woke up and I was just about to hit her for not getting up fast enough. She irritates me when she’s not cooperating and taking her sweet ass time to get up. Despite the fact that she is Ainna Fëa’s creation, she is not what I’d hope she’d be and sadly, she has become a monster. A beautiful monster.

“Don’t hit me! I’m getting up!” Katy told me fearfully while getting out of bed on the other side and quickly putting on some clothes.

“Go make sure Ryan has the demons ready for our attack!” I ordered and without another word she ran off. I smirk and shut my door before walking back in front of the mirror.

“It’ll only be a matter of time before I’ll be able to hold you again, my dear Ainna Fëa.” I said while seeing her grayish-blue eyes close as she leans against her brother.


This silence between my brother and I was comfortable and reminded me of when we were younger and we’d watch the stars fly across the sky.

“Spencer, Ainna Fëa, come. There’s an emergency.” Mother said in a stern tone behind us. We looked at her, seeing her distressed.

We walked with her as Spencer wanted to know what the emergency was.

“The demons are on earth. You have to cast them away, Spencer.” She told us.

“So I have to go to Earth?” Spencer asked curiously.

“Yes, you have to be reborn into a human right now. Ainna Fëa, you’ll have to help him from here until you are need to resurrect your brother.” She told me. I was so confused. Spencer being reborn into a human? Resurrect? How long have they planned this would happen?

“Wait, Mother. How long have you known this would happen?” I asked curiously as we rushed into the creation room. It use to be the secret room, but Father changed it to the creation room where we create souls since Katy and Ryan didn’t have any so they went ramped and disobeyed him. Personally, when people have no souls, they’re easier to control, but it’ll also be easier for Brendon to control them which would be “bad”.

“Ever since Adam and Eve disobeyed us.” She said while Father walks in.

“Spencer, are you ready to go to Earth?” Father asked him.

“Uh, sure Father.” He replied, not quite sure if he really was ready to do this.

“Okay, you will be the son of Mary and your name will be Jesus.” Father told him.

“Okay Father.” He said while Father guided him out of the room, probably going to prepare for Spencer’s time on Earth.

“Well this is going to be fun.” I thought to myself while looking down at Earth, seeing demons run around and one claiming the body of an older man. I then saw Brendon speak with a man known as Judas. He stole his soul from birth, but the human boy is unknowledgeable in that.


”Are you ready to release the demons, Ryan?” I asked him while looking at him.

“Yes, Father.” He said as we watched the army of demons in front of the castle.

As long as Ryan has been down here, I have declared him as my son and he has declared me as his father. Of course he knows that Katy is his sister, but he doesn’t mind incest.

“Then we shall go, Son.” I told him before he announced to the army to begin their reign on Earth.

He leads them while I stay behind, watching the reaction from Heaven. A toothy smirk climbed on my face when I saw Hayley looking distressed at this new state of emergency. Spencer and Ainna Fëa followed their mother, allowing me the right of leave and joining my son and army on Earth.

Cerberus, my lovely hell hound, is tearing apart any of the people who are trying to leave Hell with my army. As I walk up to the sinners, they move back. Their torn, lynched, and deformed bodies are the price for their sins.

“Shadows! Aiden!” I called for my two strangest warriors. A little after Ryan and Katy died, these two made a deal with me, promising that they’ll serve me if I make them immortal.
They’re the very first vampires I’ve ever created, but I don’t plan on releasing them until the time is right.

“Yes, sir.” They said as they bowed.

“Make sure these damned don’t leave and do as you please with them. I’m going to see if Judas is willing to sell his non-existent soul.” I told them. An evil smirk was placed on their faces as they began to scare and chase the damned.

“Cerberus, be a good boy and maul anyone who tries to escape. I’ll be back.” I told him while petting the middle head. With that, I walked past my own gates of Hell, towards Earth where I meet the little boy Judas.

Judas is a human I created…Well not really. Andy made him, but I easily stole his heavenly soul and replaced it with one I created. It was really hard for me to do that, so I’m just going to do that to a few million people once I master the art. They’ll be murders and big time criminals and they’ll be those who just don’t believe.

“Ah, Judas. Are you ready to sell your soul?” I asked, even though I already own it. He doesn’t know that though, but it’s fun to play with him and fool with him. Andy should’ve never made him so gullible.

“Yes, Master.” He said while bowing.

“Okay, well then first thing is first. Make sure Spenc- I mean Jesus doesn’t get in the way when you become an Apostle. “ I told him.

“What do I get out of it if I do?” he asked giving me an evil smirk.

“Immortality.” I lied. Again, Judas is the most gullible human on earth. He’ll believe anything if he believes he’s getting a good deal.

“Okay, I’ll make sure.” He said before leaving. I smirked and waited in Hell for the day that Spencer will be crucified and return to his precious father. They won’t know what’s coming.

***
23 years on Earth and Spencer has been doing good. Performing miracles and saving souls. Brendon hasn’t returned to Earth since that day he let out his army of demons in Jerusalem . I’ve helped Spencer cast demons out of the humans within the last five years. They’re ugly creatures with black, cold eyes, red skin, and tails, but I don’t blame Brendon for creating these creatures. He feels powerless in his prison even with all the corruption and dishonor the humans have put on Father. I still love him, even though he has committed so much evil and caused great fear into the human world. Like I’ve been saying for the last 20 centuries, I will always love him and he will always love me.

Now is the day of Spencer’s last meal on Earth. I’ve been watching my brother and it looks like he has finally found himself someone to love. She’s a prostitute, but it’s not her fault. Dear Mary was traumatized by sexual abuse when she was younger by her father. The evil soul went into hell, joining Brendon in the fiery prison.

He was greeting everyone to what will be the last meal with Mary by his side. She was pretty. A tall brunette with tan skin and green eyes. When she dies, I’ll see if I can make a deal with Brendon if she could be saved from Hell so she can be with Spencer. I don’t know how willing Brendon will be to save a human girl for him, but hopefully he’ll do it for me.

“Ainna Fëa, you’ll have to go back to Earth soon, so get ready.” Father told me, pulling my attention towards him.

“Yes, Father.” I said while walking towards him. We left the room and towards the gates.

By the time we get there, Spencer is being crucified. It’s not because we’re moving too slow, it’s because Grandfather Mark decided to make Earth’s time fast. Either way it doesn’t truly matter.

“Ainna Fëa, resurrect him the third day and protect him. Don’t let Brendon go near his body.” Father said to me, giving me orders. This only made me happy because I’ll be able to see Brendon again.

“Yes, Father.” I replied before traveling down to Earth to resurrect my brother in 3 days.

He was taken to a tomb that was more like a cave with a large rock in the front. There, I saw
my changed true love.


The death of Spencer’s human body made me happy. Now I can control it and begin to spread corruption around the world. I can easily defeat Spencer.

Seeing the tomb where the human named Jesus was laying, I began to walk towards the tomb where I could walk through, but was stopped by an angelic voice that had my true name.

Turning around, I saw my changed true love.


“Brendon!” I called out while he put his hand on the stone. He looked completely different. His once pale skin is now a dark red. Instead of his brown hair, red horns were on his head and his white, feathery wings are now black ones that look like they belong on a bat. Despite his drastic change, I know deep inside that he still loves me.

He looked at me and a smile appeared on his face, directing his attention towards me. I smiled back and began to run to him. He stopped and caught me as I jumped on him. This is the happiest day of my life.


She was as beautiful as ever. Her light brown hair shining in the sun, her pale skin glistening and her body showing maturity. Instead of wearing a robe, she is wearing a tight fitting dress that conformed to her curves perfectly with a slit in the front, so close to her upper thigh. She looks breath taking in all honesty.

She ran up to me and I stopped when she jumped on me so I could catch her. This is the happiest day of my life.

“Brendon, I’ve missed you so much.” She said while hugging me tightly.

“I’ve missed you too, Ainna Fëa.” I told her while hugging her tightly and straddling her legs around my waist. I was taking in the feeling of her, her sent, and her touch, all things I have missed so much.

“Brendon, I have a favor to ask from you.” She told me while looking into my eyes. I was curious and kind of excited.

“What’s your favor?” I asked curiously.

“Can you spare Mary’s soul?” she asked me, which shocked me. I had a clue on which Mary she was talking about, but I had to make sure.

“Mary, the prostitute?” I asked.

“Yes. Can you spare her soul and let go to heaven?” she asked me in a serious tone. I didn’t understand why she wanted to spare a prostitute’s soul, unless she knows something I don’t know.

“Why?” I asked while putting her down.

“She’s Spencer’s lover. I want him to be happy and he’s been happy with her.” She told me.
Spencer’s happiness was something I didn’t want, but it would make Andy unhappy, so of course I would do that favor for her.

“Yes, but what do I get in return?” I asked her. She had a thoughtful look on her face, and I waited for her answer.


I was excited when he said yes, but I didn’t know what I could give him in return. Thoughtfully, I was thinking of things that I could return in favor without my Father knowing, but that’s basically impossible since he knows just about everything.

“I guess I could give my soul to him.” I thought to myself.

“My soul. I’ll give you my soul, Brendon.” I told him. He gave me a surprised look before picking me up again.

“I can’t have your soul, babe, but how about something different. Something only one person can have.” He told me before kissing my lips. They felt warm, almost burning, but at the same time they still felt soft.

I wrapped my legs around his waist yet again and wrapped my arms around his neck. I knew what he was talking about, but with Father watching over the earth I couldn’t get away with it.

Pulling away, I apologized in a sad voice, “I can’t, I’m sorry.”

He had a sad, disappointed look on his face, “But why?”

“My father is watching.” I told him as I let go and he put me back down. I looked down at the dirt and rocky ground between us.


She was sad that she couldn’t give me what I wanted, I understood though. She is now a pure, Holy Spirit and Andy’s only precious daughter. He watches over her more than she watches over his own son, but it’s because she’s in love with me and I’m in love with her.

“It’s okay, Ainna Fëa.” I told her while placing my red index finger under her chin and lifting it up. Her grayish-blue eyes looked happy, but sad at the same time. I know she just wants to make everyone happy, but it’s impossible. Even for God.

“Promise you’ll be with me when the world ends and I’ll save Mary’s soul.” I told her while stroking her soft cheek with my thumb. It’s been a while since I’ve felt skin so soft.

“I promise, Brendon. When the world ends, I’ll live with you in Hell.” She told me before placing her soft lips on mine. I couldn’t believe my ears.

Smiling, I deepen the kiss.


His snake-like tongue roamed my mouth, but it didn’t bother me. If it was for Spencer’s happiness, I would sacrifice my soul and rank in the heavens. I only want to make everyone happy, but it’s hard when I can’t even make myself happy. I know that I’ll be happy with Brendon wherever he is, even if everyone else isn’t happy.

I place my hands behind his neck and push my body closer to his. Heat radiated from his body as the night time arrived, telling me that it is time to resurrect my human brother.

Pulling my lips away, I look into his dark brown eyes and tell him that I have to go. He gave me a look as if it was too soon and in fact I agree that it was. Three Earth days isn’t enough time to be with Brendon after having him gone for so many centuries.

“But why? I just got you.” He said before kissing my forehead.

“I need to resurrect Spencer.” His eyes turned sad and I couldn’t help but feel sad myself.

“You don’t need to. Why doesn’t your father do it? Or your mother? They can do it.” He told me while kissing the crook of my neck.

Before I could even explain, a few sharp teeth replace his lips and a small surge of pain flowed through my body. “You’ll be mine.” He said before disappearing, probably back to Hell.

The pain stopped and I hoped that Brendon didn’t damn me. Father can’t know this plan, but I know that he already does. He sees all and knows all, so all I can do is resurrect Spencer’s human body and go back to Heaven, hoping that Father and Mother will be understanding.


I bit her neck to leave my mark. No pure angel will ever want to be with her and she’ll be all mine.

I disappeared back to Hell where the usual chaos existed, including the new emergency that Spencer has been resurrected.

“Father, how could you let Jesus be resurrected?” Ryan asked skeptically as if it was the end of our world.

“Don’t worry, Son,” Placing my hand on his shoulder, “it’s not the end of the world. Besides it’s not like his resurrection will stop the world from sinning. Because they think that their sins are all forgiven since he said that he’s dying for their sins, they’ll be sinning more than ever.”

His face turned into a frown, even though I told him that our world isn’t going to end. Telling him that his mother will be joining us soon didn’t even make him any happier.

“Who gives a fuck?” he asked angrily and it caused me to lose my temper. I punched him in the jaw. He wasn’t going to say that about Ainna Fëa.

“Don’t you ever say that again, Ryan! You don’t fucking know what she has done for you and for us!”

“Sorry, Father.” He cried while holding his jaw. It moved, but returned back to its original position. Oh the miracles of being an immortal damned.

“Go to your room!” I yelled while pointing towards the castle. Without another word, he ran to the castle and up to his room.

Smirking, I thought, “He’ll learn sooner or later.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! Another chapter updated to my new story. Thanks for reading and being patient. Thanks for subscribing too. I'm sorry that it's been taking me so long to update, but I sadly didn't have a computer for a while and believe it or not, I still have school work for my AP classes next year, so continue to be patient with me. Thanks for everything and comments would be appreciated. I liked to be critiqued.