This Heart Only Beats for You

Unions

Frank’s POV

What Emily had written on my hand, was her number. And you can bet how happy I was about that. I was gonna take a chance and talk to her ninth period in history, but she wasn’t there, I asked Gerard where she was since they had last period together.

“She wasn’t in last period either.” He sad down a row of seats and I sat down directly behind him and Mikey sat across from us.

“She was in seventh period, but for only half of it. She skipped out, saying she was sick.” Mikey said before the teacher walked in and called attention. I wondered what that was about. She didn’t seem like the type to cut class. But then again, I just met her so I didn’t know what kind of girl she was.

Class was over in no time at all and soon enough we were all out the door and decided to walk home instead of chancing the bus. As soon as I got home, I grabbed the phone and dialed the smudged numbers on my hand.

“Ello, who do you want?” A popping female British voice came over the line. It took me back for second because I definitely was not expecting that. “Ello, you there?”

“Uh, yes. Can I talk to Emily?” I asked unsure of myself.

“Why, of course you can, just let me find her. Believe me she a bit hard to track down these hours, even me being her mum I don’t know where she is half the time.”

“Did you say you’re her mom?” I asked, that was crazy. Emily sounded 100% American Punk.

“Yes sir, I’m her mum.” She said then she talked to someone in the background, and the phone changed hands.

“Hello?” I heard Emily say.

“Hey Emily, where were you ninth period?” I asked her, still not over her mom, but whatever, I’m heard stranger things.

“Oh, I had stuff to do for the band. My mum understands that stuff.” She smiled on her end, I heard it.

“You said ’mum’?” I asked her.

“Yeah, I’m half-British, didn’t you just talk to my mum?” She asked.

“Yeah, it was a bit weird, she didn’t sound like a mom at all, kinda cool.”

“Yep, that’s my mom. That mom that’s actually cool without overdoing.” She laughed.

“So, since I’m calling are you gonna give me where and when?” I asked her, I did still want to go and see SlipUp.

“Oh yeah, hold on,” She held the phone and it sounded like she was going through a whole bunch of papers. “Here it is, it’s at the Midnight Club the address is 875 Gilmor St. it’s in Union. We play at nine and it’s gonna be a full set.”

“Sweet, we should be able to find it,” I heard some noise in the background again and Emily muttered shit. “What was that?”

“My dad’s home, I gotta go. See you tonight Frank.” And she clicked off.

“Bye Emily.” I didn’t know how soon I would actually be soon I’d actually be saying good-bye to her.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm saying sorry alot these days- but sorry the update took so long- that's for anyone whose reading
<3

xoxo
reba rotten