Status: Would you take a bullet for Sirus?

Lockdown

Visit To Ace

Sirus had went running and I decided it was time to see Ace.

"Annabel, what's wrong?" Adrianna sat on her daughter's bed.

"Nothing."

"Sweetie, what is it? Did Angel dump you for Aaron?"

"No but at this point I wish she had." Adrianna poked Annabel's nose and said beep, which in return made Ace smile.

"Yay!" Audri yelled, "I got a smile."

Annabel's smile quickly faded into a cocky, evil grin, "No my girlfriend did." Sirus would poke Ace's nose, cheeks, forehead, and chin and just to make Sirus smile Ace would either say beep, zip, zap, bing, or ahhh. It was actually cute.

Audri was set back, stunned at her daughters response, "Don't be like that." She spat.

"Well maybe if you'd pull your head out of your ass you'd see what was actually wrong."

"Annabel _____ Bittick!"

"No, it's Ace Jay Thompson. Or if you really want to get technical it's Acy Jay Burnett." Her parents glared and Ace stormed up to her room, fighting back the tears that wanted to fall.

"Ace breathe." I sat on her bed and watched her pace back and forth, tears streaming down her face as she looked at her ipod praying Sirus would get online soon, which I knew she wouldn't, "Ace she's fine."

"What if she's not? What if all of this was a joke to her?"

"Go on a walk. To your park." Ace looked at me, "Go she's almost there. I'll cover."

She nodded and ran out the door, I followed her. Her parents saw her run out but none of us cared.

"Ace?" Sirus ran toward us and wrapped her arms around Ace's neck clinging to her as if life itself depended on it.

"Sirus." Ace sighed into Sisi's shoulder holding her close. They broke apart just to look in the others eyes, "We could run you know." Ace muttered into Sirus' ear.

Sirus closed her eyes, "I can't. I want to baby and yes we could easily get away with it but I can't leave. Not without a plan and I can't leave Jayden."

Ace just nodded.

"I want to baby, so badly I want to. And If I could I would"

Ace hugged her tighter, "I know baby. It's okay. We'll--We'll make it. It'll be difficult but we can do it."

Sirus wiped her eyes and laid her head on Ace's chest, "Promise me you won't let them win. That we'll be together until we die."

"I won't promise forever but I'll promise for now. They'll never separate us."

Sirus nodded accepting the answer. She knew forever was a lie, but being in Ace's arms made the lie seem like the truth.

Ace's phone went off and she picked it up, "What mom?"

"Where are you hun?"

"The park."

"Oh okay well I'll be there soon."

"No I'll walk home."

"No dear we're on the road now." I looked up as the white Tahoe pulled into the drive. Sirus grabbed Ace's hand and fled. That's what I loved about Sirus, she was an impulse thinker when she needed to be.

"Annabel!" Adrianna yelled at the two girls. Ace turned to Sirus, wrapped her in her arms and kissed her. It wasn't a kiss that Thomas and Adrianna could ignore, it was much more.

Ace deepened the kiss as Thomas got out of the Tahoe and walked over to them, *boom**boom**boom* I said in my head. Ace's fingers were laced in Sirus' belt loops pulling her close and keeping her there. Sirus had her arms around Ace's neck, her fingers buried in Ace's brown hair.

"Annabel." Thomas pulled his daughter off of a very reluctant Sirus.

Ace rolled her eyes and looked at Sirus, "I love you Sirus. So incredibly much," She glanced at Thomas trying to grab her and drag her off, "They won't stop us, we'll be together you'll see." Thomas' hand went across Annabel's face and Sirus snapped.

"Don't you touch her," Her eyes had gone black as she threw Ace behind her, "Ever again."

"You have no say."

"No but the cops do."

"No proof. Not concerned."

"I have proof. If not I have manipulation. Something you never will."

"Annabel get in the car."

"Acy stay." Sirus was determined to keep Ace safe. Then she saw it, the brand new mustang, keys in the ignition and the owner a couple hundred feet away, "Acy run." Sirus pointed to the car, grabbed Ace's hand and took off.

"Where are we going?"

"Florida, Rhode Island, Away from here." She stepped on the gas and flew past Thomas, ignoring all rules and laws, Sirus had to drive.

The Tahoe was following them, but Sirus knew the roads, she'd raced on them enough, she knew the speed it took and she knew the curves, Thomas and Adrianna didn't. I saw it in the back mirror, so did Ace so did Sirus, with evil grins on their faces. Thomas was driving and the car flipped. Sirus stopped the car and waited, they were at her house and Si's mom wasn't there. She ran downstairs to pack her stuff, shirts shoes, skirts, whatever she could pack into the three duffle bags.

"We'll swing by your place."

"What?"

"We're leaving."

Ace smiled and took the bags to the mustang as Sirus called Jimmy.

"Hey where are you?"

"Rhode Island. Why?"

"K. I need a place to stay, well me and Ace."

"Okay? Sirus what's going on?"

"I'll be there soon and I'll explain." Sirus hung up the phone, grabbed her guns and a few things to pawn. She left a note on the door, "Sorry mom. I do love you." and they left. They drove past the scene of the crash adn saw Thomas' body on a stretcher.

"What happened? OMG that's my dad." Ace broke down into "hysterics"

"Well, she's in the ER adn we think we lost him. Go home and we'll call you."

"208-567-0723"

"Okay will do."

"Okay."

They drove off and stopped at Ace's door, "We've got thirty minutes before your brother is home."

"Okay."

Ace packed and packed until she had everything she'd need.

"All set?"

"Yes." Ace paused, "Sirus wait."

"What? We don't have ti---" Sirus's words were cut off by Ace's passionate kiss, another park replay, "I could get used to that," Sirus mumbled. Ace grabbed her hand and ran to the car.

"You still driving."

"Always."

"K." So the two plus me took off.

"It's you and me." Ace smiled, "Where are we going?" They passed signs for Weiser, Cambridge, and northern towns.

"Rhode Island."

"You're heading the wrong way baby."

"I know." Sirus stopped in Cambridge and told her friends they were going to Canada. The girls pawned four guns four sets of knives bullets, fine silver rings, necklaces along with miscellaneous shit coming up with about $3,390 dollars.

"Think it'll work?"

"It has to." Ace grabbed Sirus' hand, "I'm driving."

"Fine. Oh wait. here." They gave the clerk their phones, he handed them each $100 more.

"Let's go." Sirus and Ace sped off without a trace or a word, they had finally done it. They could be them, and Thomas was dead. He'd be one less factor stopping them from being together. They both had huge smiles on their faces, they were free--completely. Just the two girls and of course me.