Wolf's Bain

Death of the Punk

I smirked at the frighten face of the gang leader. Hunting down the stupid punks who had beaten the little boy was very exciting. My pack had the dumb gang cornered.
“Haha! You humans were fools to beat on the boy.” I laughed wickedly. “Didn’t expect he had such scary friends keeping watch over him? Hehe!”
“Oww!” The gangs leader cried out as I hit him across the face with my giant paw. “ W-what-are you?”
“Hehe! Your worse nightmare. Fufufu, after the day is over, you going to wish you never met the boy! Guarrrr!” I roared. “Ginn take the Boy to the Hideout.”
“Okay, Arrena.” Ginn, a large almost as tall as I was, grabbed the boy the scruff of his shirt with his teeth.
“Thanks.” I looked at Ginn Lovingly as he carried the boy away. I turned back to the gang members. “Now, who’s first?” I grinned my wolfish grin.
A strong wind blew my rusty copper fur as I bared my teeth at the gang leader. My green eyes glowing with the thrill of the kill.
“Wait!” The leader said shakily as he curled in to a ball with fear. “Don’t hurt me!”
“Wait you say. Don’t hurt me you say? Haha! When the boy said those exact words you paid them no mind, but carried on beating him nearly to death. You may have failed on killing him, but I wont when I rip out your throat!” I lunged, my fangs sinking into his throat. My grip grew harder, cutting of his gurgling screams.
“Jonah!” His gang members cried out. “That thing killed Jonah!”
“Shut up!” A black wolf named Stephoine growled.
“I’ll let you guys live.” I said, releasing my grip on the dead boy Jonah’s throat. “I hate killing, but he deserved it.”
“We’ll call the cops on you! You’ll all be in prison for murder!” One of the punks said.
“Do you honestly think the cops will believe you when you tell them that a pack of thirteen giant talking wolves killed your friend Jonah? Hahaha! You’ll be the ones in prison!” I was laughing so hard at the dumb retards of mankind shaking at my feet. My wolfish laugh echoed through the ally. “Come guys, lets leave the morons and return to the hideout. I need to check on the boy’s wounds.”
My pack and I ran out of the ally and into the dark and deserted streets of small town Wolfsbain. The last of gang members sat on the ground unsure what to do. Their leader was dead, killed by a rusty copper werewolf. The police were most likely on their way and the boys were to far in shock and fear to make a fun for it.
“I honestly hate killing.” They heard my voice echoing in the night.

“What’s gotten into you boss? You’ve never killed any one but escaped convicts. What made you kill that gang leader?” Ed, mangy looking mud brown wolf asked.
“you’ve only been a werewolf for a month Ed.” Cathy, a black wolf with gold streaks said. “You don’t have all your senses yet.”
“I don’t think he’ll get all his senses.” A gray wolf named James laughed.
“That little boy that Jonah was beating up was a werewolf, a young one, about two years old. By what he’s told Arrena, his parents left him on the side of the road when they found out what he was. By the looks of his clothing, he’s been by himself for quit a while.” Ginn said stretching his hind legs.
“Oh” said Ed.
“Sad.” Cathy said sadly.
“Did you happen to get the boys name?” Stephoine asked.
“Jossy.” Ginn said shaking his fur. “Nice little pup I must say.”
“What are you going to do with him Ginn?” James asked looking towards the back of the barn where the pack had made their home.
“You just can’t put him out on the streets again.” Patience, a sandy blonde wolf said scratching her ear.
Arrena and I aren’t planning on putting him out on the street. He’s an outcast just like us. Arrena founded this pack when she was thrown out of the only life she knew. She as a kind heart and hates to see anyone suffer. She’s not going to throw a two year old outcast werewolf out on the street. He’ll stay here and become part of the pack.”
“That’s fine with us.” Patience said wagging her tail.
“He’s two, Ginn! He needs the care of two parents! As you can see this whole pack is made up of teens who where cast out of their homes!” James growled, moving slowly towards Ginn. “You just can’t let some kid who can’t fend for his self into the pack! We don’t have time to spend babysitting him! With the Old Way werewolves planning a war against us New Way werewolves, he’ll just get in the way of our training! He’ll get us killed in a minute when we do go to war!”
“Grrrawr! Shut up James!” Ginn leapt at James, his teeth latching onto the back of the gray’s neck.
“Grrrr!” James started to spin, trying to get Ginn off his back. Ginn bit harder. “Oww!”
“Knock it off!” I growled, leaping off the hay loft. “The kid is asleep. I don’t want to wake him up with your foolish fighting!”
“Sorry, Arrena.” James’ head dropped and his tail went between his legs.
“What’s your plan for Jossy?” Cathy asked.
“He’s staying. I’m putting him under Ginn’s and my care.” I sat down on my hunches.
“What?!” James yelled. “You can’t possibly let him stay?! He’ll just get in our way when the war starts!”
“That’s enough James!” I snapped at him, my fangs coming only a inch away from his eye. “I told you, he’s under the care of Ginn and I. He wont get in your way.”
“Huh…” James looked away.
“Go get some firewood Ed, we need to start a fire. Bratt go with him.” I yawned.
“Okay.” Bratt, a red wolf with a broken tail sighed. “Hey Ed, hoe did you get that scar on your eye?”
“I got in a fight with a yellow tabby, and I lost.” Ed whined.
“You lose to a house cat, that’s sad dude, very sad. A wolf your size should have been able to kill that thing with just a swipe of your claw.” Bratt snickered.
“Haha! Very funny.” Ed said as Bratt and him walked out of the barn.
♠ ♠ ♠
i add more soon XD