Status: Active :)

Home Is Where the Heart Is

Life.

*Lyla's POV*

Jessie could tell that I was upset over everything going on with Caleb and basically demanded that we had a girls night to forget all about my "dumbass boyfriend" as she put it. Jessie wasn't a huge fan of my relationship with Caleb once she found out about his family life and everything but I chose to ignore her and continued dating him. I was almost beginning to think I should have listened to her.

"Seriously though! If Caleb doesn't understand what he's giving up he's obviously seriously fucking dense!" She exclaimed as we threw my overnight bags in the corner and jumped on her bed.

"He's not really giving me up though, I mean we're still a couple and we still plan on getting married and everything" I tried to defend my boyfriend who was probably getting shitfaced with his friends right about now.

"Lyla, he never fucking talks to you anymore! You have to let him know that you're not just gonna sit there while he goes on the road and ignores you! You're basically letting him walk all over you which you promised me you'd never let a guy do that to you. You're way better than that and you know it!" Jessie kept ranting, I knew soon enough she would try to get me to break up with him.

"No he's not! You're just saying that because you never liked him!" I said, giving her a look that told her to tell me the truth.

"Hey! That's not true, I liked him until you guys started fighting all the time and he started acting like an asshole and treating you badly."

"He doesn't treat me badly! We just fight and its not always his fault most of the time its mine" I tried to reason with her even though I knew I was just making excuses for him.

"Stop making excuses for him, he's an asshole and you know it." She gave me a look that said she wasn't messing around any longer.

"I know Jess, I just don't know what to do about it" I said softly, letting my defenses break down. I couldn't help but think that Caleb and I were headed towards a break up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well hello there :)
This is bad because I'm a sucky writer, don't kill me?
Comments please?? <333