Status: Active :)

Home Is Where the Heart Is

Life.

*Present Day*

"What the fuck do you want me to do Lyla?" Caleb yelled at me through the phone. It was the beginning of summer and Caleb had just graduated and headed out to Warped Tour.
"Nothing Caleb! I don't want you to do anything!" I screamed back.
"Its not like I can just come home! I'm working! Do you really think I like leaving for months at a time?" He yelled back. We had been fighting like this more and more recently.
"I know, I just miss you" I said as I started crying.
"Baby, don't cry. I'm sorry ok? I'm sorry, I'll be home as soon as I can and then after you graduate we can get a house and start a family and do everything you want to do, ok?" He said as his voice softened.
"Ok, I love you" I sniffled into the phone.
"I love you too baby, I'll talk to you later" he said as he hung up.

Caleb being away was really hard, it seemed like everytime we talked we ended up just fighting. Caleb and I had always fought but our fights seemed to be getting worse and more common. I was almost afraid that we wouldn't make it, but once those thoughts crossed my mind I was instantly cursing myself. Caleb and I would make it, we had too much invested in our relationship to not make it. We had plans, a future, nothing was going to ruin it, I wouldn't let anything ruin it. Once I graduated high school Caleb and I were going to get a house and get married and have kids. We had always planned on that, it had to happen right? Truthfully I was terrified, Caleb had changed since he'd started going on tour, since the band got big. Truth be told, I wasn't quite sure if our plans were what Caleb wanted anymore. I wasn't sure if Caleb wanted me anymore, and that scared me more than anything.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its short!
4 comments? :)