Status: Active :)

Home Is Where the Heart Is

Past.

*2 years & 3 months eariler*

The morning of June 6th I was freaking out. My date with Caleb was that night and I had absolutely no clue how it would turn out. My best friend Jessie tried really hard to calm me down but nothing was really working. We spent at least an hour picking out an outfit for me to wear, finally choosing some jean shorts and a nice blue tank.

"Jessie, what if he really doesn't like me and this is a joke? Or he heard something about my crush on him and decided to like play a prank on me or something?! I bet Austin told him! That little bi-" I ranted before she cut me off.

"Caleb likes you, ok?" She said in a frustrated tone. We had been going back and forth like this for awhile now.

"You really think so?" I asked, hope and excitement filling my tone.

"Yes I think so" she groaned before walking out of my room and towards the kitchen.

Jessie was really close with my family because we'd been best friends ever since I could remember.

At 7:05 the doorbell rang signaling Caleb's arrival.

I started walking to the door but I chickened out before I could open it.
"Holy shit, I can't do this!" I said as I turned around, hoping I could hide and no one would notice.

"Ohh no you don't!" Jessie said before she grabbed my arm and opened the door to a smiling Caleb. His expression became confused when he noticed Jessie's death grip on my arm.

"Hey...what's going on?" He asked sounding slightly puzzled.

"Ohh nothing, you two have fun!" Jessie squealed before pushing me out the door into Caleb and quickly shutting it.

"Is she always like that?" He turned to me questioning.

"Pretty much" I laughed nervously before we made our way to his car.
♠ ♠ ♠
God, I suck.
Please forgive me?
4 comments pleaseeee? :)
I lovee you all!