Status: Active :)

Home Is Where the Heart Is

Tour.

*Caleb's POV*

Once all of checked into our rooms at the hotel and got situated my phone started ringing. I looked down at my phone seeing 'Lyla Dexter' flash across the screen.

"Who is it man?" Austin asked as he walked out of the bathroom.

I continued looking down at my phone for a second before answering him, "Lyla.." I trailed off debating whether or not I should answer it.

Austin walked over to one of the beds and plopped down then gave me a questioning look, "Are you guys still fighting or something?"

"Not really, I just don't really want to talk to her because everytime we talk she's up my fucking ass for not being home with her" I answered as the call went to voicemail and I turned to look at him.

"Dude, that was a bad move. You should have just answered, she's probably gonna be more upset now."

"Yeah, well she's mad at me all the time anyways" I stated as I laid down on the other bed. Just then someone started knocking on the door.
"Fuck, I just laid down! You're closer to the door, go answer it Austin" I said as I got comfortable.

"Fiiine" Austin complained as he got up and answered the door for Kyle.

"Whats up bitches?!" Kyle yelled happily.

"Laying down, we're fucking tired" Austin said before jumping back on his bed.

"Well get the hell up because we're going out tonight! Jonathon and I asked the girl at the front desk for fun places to go and she told us about this club thats supposed to be super siick" Kyle enthused.

"What time are we leaving?" I asked opening my eyes to look at him.

"Eight, so be ready fags" he answered before walking out of the room and slamming the door.

"Well, tonight should be interesting..." Austin trailed off as I walked towards the bathroom to take a shower.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, so I know this sucks.
Buuut its the best I could do with the lack of motivation I've had.
I'm seriously considering deleting this if I don't get any comments.
I have over 70 readers and I didn't get any comments for my last update.
I'm only asking for 4 comments...come on guys!
<3