Status: Active :)

Home Is Where the Heart Is

Life.

*Lyla's POV*

The last place I wanted to be after school was at home, and even though I had a ton of homework I decided to go and visit Jessie for awhile. I hadn't really talked to her that much seeing as how I'd been focusing on my problems with Caleb.
I stood at the door after ringing the doorbell and waited for her to answer. I heard footsteps running down the stairs and then Jessie opened the door.

"Oh hey bitch, didn't expect to see you" she said with a smile as she invited me in.

"Yeahh, sorry I've been neglecting you recently" I mumbled as we headed upstairs to her room.

"Yeah where the fuck have you been lately anyways?" She questioned as she plopped down on her bed. I couldn't help notcing her outfit of a tank top, short shorts, and rainbow tube socks and it made me smile, realizing she hadn't changed one bit since I'd last talked to her.

"I've just been hanging out at home, trying to get in touch with Caleb, the usual" I said as I plopped down next to her.

"Are you and Cay doing okay then?" She asked, she knew all about our regular fights because even if I didn't talk to her as much as I used to she was still my best friend.

"Eh, I don't really know. He's just been so distant since the band started going on tour and everything. I'm starting to think he doesn't want me anymore" I responded, my voice starting to crack. I hated crying, especially in front of people.

"Aww baby, its okay to cry" Jessie comforted, lightly smiling at me.

"You know I hate crying in front of people" I couldn't help but laugh a little seeing her trying to make her expression appear soft. Jessie did not do soft.
Noticing my laugh she broke into a wider grin and soon enough we were practically dying of laughter. I was on the edge of the bed about to fall off when I felt my phone vibrating in my front pocket.
I reached down and grabbed it noticing I had recieved a text message, from Caleb.

'The guys and I are going out tonight so I won't be able to call and say goodnight'

I felt my heart sink, I knew he was gonna get trashed with his friends tonight and that was all well and good..but at that moment I felt something in my gut that I never wanted to feel. I felt like I couldn't trust him anymore.
♠ ♠ ♠
Soo this is kinda shitty.
You can all yell at me if you want...
Lovee youu guys <3