Shotgun Sinners

Chapter 1

Olivia's POV

Coffee.
Coffee.
Coffee.

That's basically the only thing going through my mind at the moment.

I need coffee when I wake up. Not want, I seriously can't function without it.

I walked zombie-like down the stairs into the kitchen, where most of my friends were already up and around.

"Hey, the dead walks!" Chelsea giggled, poking me.

My response: "Ehhhh. Coffee."

"G'morning sweetie," Frank gave me a quick hug before handing me a huge caramel frappucino.

My eyes got big. "Ohmygod I love you," I muttered before attacking the drink. Once I was fully awake, I glanced around the table. "Good morning guys!"

Alex rolled her eyes at me, "It's sad how addicted you are."

"Ahw, you know you love me," I replied, sitting on her lap and wrapping my arms around her neck, dropping a kiss on the top of her head. She giggled and put her arms around my waist.

Ray and Frank looked at us like we had sixty-eight heads. "Frank, I think our girlfriends just ditched us for each other," Ray said sadly. Frank nodded, looking depressed, "And after last night, I thought you loved me, Olivia...."

"Noo!" Alex and I squealed. "We still love youu," and with that I jumped on Frank's back, and Alex snuggled her face into her boyfriend's fro.

Chelsea laughed like a maniac, "Olivia! No humping Frank in the kitchen!"

"Eww!" Mikey choked on his coffee. "Save it for the bedroom, guys! Geez."

"Ahw, poor innocent Mikey. I guess you don't want to know what Kay and I were doing last night, then," Gerard giggled.

Mikey spewed coffee on the table, and everyone within five feet. Not including me, cos I was hiding behind Frank. Hah. This resulted in everyone slapping Mikey.

"Hey!" Mikey protested. "It's Gerard's fault for corrupting my mind... I don't want to think about my brother getting some, for gods sake..."

"Corrupting your mind, hah," Bob snorted. "We heard you and Chelsea last night. Don't play innocent."

Mikey's face turned bright red. "Don't be jealous."

"Aww, poor Bobbert." I huggled Bob. "It's not his fault he's single."

Bob hugged me back. "Well, at least someone loves me," he glared at the rest of them.

Frank stole me away from Bob. "Y'know what we should do today..." He had that look in his eye, and I immediately knew what he was thinking.

"Mall!" we yelped in unison, and everyone ran upstairs to get dressed.