Shotgun Sinners

Chapter 12

Alex POV

I picked up this tank top "Do you like this? I don't." The lady next to me looked lake she was about to pass out. "What's wrong? Don't you like pie?" I went to the normal tank top section and picked one out. Seriously, I wanted to buy one. It was plain and green and didn't say Hollister anywhere else except for the tag. "RTD2! Can I buy this!? It's really green!!!"

"NO!!!!! It's Hollister!!! You'll turn prep!!!" Rayyyyyyyyyyy said.

"Actually... I do have a pair of really comfy pants and a shirt from American Eagle...... sooooooooo yeah. I don't feel prep."

"Okay....... But when we get home, we're doing a spiritual cleaning on it." I squeaked and hugged him.

At the check out line, there were people standing as far away from me as they could. One person just cut right behind me like nothing was wrong, and I wasn't some emo freak. I turned right around to see who would have the guts to do that, and probably be hated by everyone.

I couldn't believe my eyes, it was one of the most hated people in my book of hated people. Jessica. She took Travis away from me, I didn't ever let her know, and she thought we were friends. "Heyy, Jessica!" I said, not afraid, or really showing anything.

"Alex!? How've you been!? I haven't seen you since forever!"

"Pretty good, I guess. Finally found that someone. You still going out with Travis?"

"Yeah. We moved in together and everything, he looks a lot different from the last time you saw him. Hey T.H.!" A short guy came around the corner wearing Hollister garbage. I couldn't believe how much he changed, I remember him as tall and wearing Nike, or community event clothes. That's sad.

"Yo, RAY!" Ray came and I whispered for him to be nice and offer them some pie or something. I've told him all about them. We talked about stuff, then left to eat some pie.

"She's my cherry pie! Cool drink of water such a sweet suprise!" I sand that to the guy at the pie place at the food court. I was a little down in the dumps after that. At least everyone could understand why."I AM THE QUEEN OF GUITAR HERO!!!!"