Shotgun Sinners

Chapter 13

Olivia's POV

Ahw, poor Alex. We'd all heard about that Jessica bitch stealing Travis from her. Kay got us out of Hollister as fast as possible, and we went to the mall to eat pie. Alex was looking a bit depressed, and Poofball--yes, Ray shall now be known as Poofball until I forget about it--was just standing there awkwardly. I poked him. "Ow, what?" he poked me back. I rolled my eyes at his stupidity, and whispered at him to go cheer her up.

He sat down next to Alex, and put his arm around her shoulder. "Um, sorry about seeing Jessica and Travis..." he started.

"Yeah, it's okay. I just. She stole him from me, and...yeah." She sniffled, wiping away a little bit of moisture from the corner of her eye.

"Aww, sweetheart." Ray pulled her in for a hug. "I'm sorry she's such a skank."

Alex snuggled into his shoulder. "Yeah...well, on the bright side, now I've got you." She tilted her head up and gave him a little kiss.

"Ahwwwww," everyone cooed at them, making them blush.

"Okay! Let's eat some pie!" Alex squealed, clapping her hands together excitedly. We cheered, and headed for the pie place.

After we finished our pie, we decided to wander around the mall for a while. But that quickly got boring, until we saw the magical land of Barnes and Noble.

"Sweet!" me and Frank yelped, running towards the doors. Once we were standing in the doorway of the bookstore, he leaned in and kissed me softly. I took his hand and we skipped into the store.

"Umm, what just happened?" Meghan asked confusedly. "I mean, that was really cute, but...wtf?"

"Frank used to work at Barnes and Noble," Chelsea explained. "Olivia went in there to buy a book or something, and bam! Instant lurve."

"And their first kiss was in the doorway of Barnes and Noble," Mikey added, "So now every time they see a bookstore, they have to go kiss in the doorway. And of course, Gerard and me were Frank's only friends when they first got together," he laughed, "so all we heard was Olivia this, Olivia that. Blah blah blah."

"Ahw! That's so cute," Meghan giggled. "I'm jealous." Everyone shot her weird looks. "No, I'm not jealous that Olivia has Frank!" She hurried to explain. "I mean, I'm jealous that she has someone who does all that sweet romantic shit for her."

Bob blushed as everyone started poking him. "STFU guys, go away," he muttered, embarassed.

Gerard, Kay, Alex, Ray, Mikey, and Chelsea left to join me and Frank in the bookstore, leaving Bob and Meghan alone.

"So, um, uh," Bob stuttered, clearly unaware that we were all watching him through the window. "This may sound weird since you already live in the same house as me, but...officially, will you be my girlfriend?" he finished awkwardly, pulling a delicate gold necklace with a little heart on it out of his pocket.

Meghan got this huge-ass grin on her face and practically tackled Bob, hugging him. "Are you kidding me? Yes I will!"

Bob was smiling like crazy, and he reached around and fastened the necklace around Meghan's neck. We all squealed and ran out to hug them, resulting in both of their faces turning bright cherry red.

"This calls for a celebration," I announced.

"Oh yeah?" Kay raised an eyebrow at me.

"Yeah. We shall go home and do a spiritual cleansing on Alex's new tank top and then..." I paused for effect. "play Truth or Dare!"

Mikey and Bob's eyes got huge, and they hugged each other and started chanting "Think happy thoughts, think happy thoughts," over and over again.

Muahahaha.

--Back at the house--

Mikey, being the spiritual advisor of the group, put on a pair of rubber gloves and a surgical mask, and got a pair of salad tongs. He carefully took the shirt out of the bag, and held it at arms length. "Hmm, I may need some help with this. Frank? Care to assist?"

"Sure," Frank looked less than excited. "I need gloves, Olivia? Go get me gloves."

"We have no more gloves. Here, just use these." I tossed him something. He caught them, saw what it was, and cracked up before putting them on his hands.

"Oh sweet jesus. Frank. Please tell me that's not what I think it is..." Mikey facepalmed.

"What?" Frank asked innocently. "What's wrong with using condoms? We're out of gloves, remember?"

Insert hysterical laughter here.

Frank gingerly picked up the bag, "What should we do with this?"

I got an evil gleam in my eye. "Let's BURN IT." I grabbed the matches [pyromania, ftw] and lit the Hollister bag on fire. "Eww. Burning plastic, smelly."

Frank yelped and dropped the burning bag in the sink. "Ow!"

We laughed. Only Frank...who else could say they burned their hand while exorcising a Hollister demon from a shirt?

After a few incantations over the shirt, we decided it was 'clean' and Alex ran upstairs to put it on.

"Now. Truth or dare!" I squealed, sitting everyone down in a circle. "Um, I'll go first. Mikey! Truth or dare?"

"Umm, dare."

"Okay...go.....run around the house four times." Mikey shrugged and stood up, but I stopped him. "In your boxers."

"Noo!" he protested, but we were relentless. "Fine," he griped, and stripped down to his underwear.

"Nice shorts, Mikes," Frank was rolling on the floor laughing. The rest of us couldn't help but laugh--seriously, Mikey, Spongebob Squarepants boxers?

"Shut up!" Mikey whined, and ran out the door.

A few minutes later, he ran back in and got dressed. "It's fucking cold outside," he grumbled. "Gerard!"

"Yes ma'am?" Gerard queried, with a perfectly straight face.

"Truth or dare?"

“Uhh…dare.”

“Okay. Umm…” Mikey thought for a moment, then got an evil grin on his face. “You have to eat a sammich that I made.”

Gerard shrugged. “Hey, as long as Frank didn’t make it, I’m okay,” he laughed. Frank hit him.

“Okay!” Mikey got to his feet and headed towards the kitchen.

“Tuna sammich, please!” Gerard called after him.

Mikey was in there for a freaking long time, so I went to go see what he was doing. I got to the kitchen doorway and—
OH GOD. STAB MY EYES OUT, PLEASE.

I ran screaming back to the living room and hid my face in the couch. “What?” everyone was looking at me like I was insane. “You don’t want to know,” I assured them. Gee looked kind of scared.

Mikey came back with the sammich, grinning. Gerard shrugged, picked it up, and took a bite. He wrinkled his nose. “Uh, Mikes? I think the tuna’s bad or something, it tastes funny.”

Mikey was trying so hard not to laugh. “No, the tuna’s fine. Just eat it.”

After Gerard finished the sammich, Mikey fell over laughing.

“Michael James Way! What did you do to my sammich??”

“Well—y’know how you like—cream cheese on your tuna sammich?” Mikey could hardly talk, he was laughing so hard.

“Yeah…?” Gerard said, confuzzledly.

“Yeah, it just…wasn’t cream cheese.”

All he got were blank looks, except for me cos I was still scarred from what I’d seen in the kitchen.

“RETARDS. Think. What’s white, creamy, and the fact that I saw Mikey doing this would cause me to run away screaming?”

They thought for a minute, then Frank’s eyes bugged out. “Wait. It’s not…” he scurried over and whispered in my ear.

“Yeah. It is.” I said disgustedly.

“Ewww!” Frank squealed and ran around the couch. “Ew, ew, ew, ew, ewwwwwww.”
Everyone else except Gerard got it and yelled, “MIKEY!”

“That’s gross, dude,” Ray laughed.

“What???” Gerard was freaking out. Kay took pity on him and whispered it in his ear. Gerard screamed like a schoolgirl, and started spluttering and hitting Mikey. “MIKEY! That’s fucking disgusting! You jerked off in my sammich? Fucking sicko!”

Insert hysterical laughter here.


My favorite word begins with F and ends with U-C-K
My favorite word is Firetruck (what did you think I’d say?)