Shotgun Sinners

Chapter 14

Olivia's POV

Hahahaha. I can't believe sweet, innocent little Mikey did that to Gerard's sammich....hahaha. So after Gerard had brushed his teeth about fifteen times, Frank had an amazing, amazing idea. "Road trip!"

Everyone cheered, and we all headed upstairs to pack.

Our packing list:
Laptops with wireless internet
Skittles
Condoms [yes, those will be neccessary, trust me.]
CD's
More skittles
Chocolate syrup
Cash
Movies
and other neccessities, like hair straighteners and eyeliner and clothes and all that good stuff.

Once we were all piled in the car, Kay started for Starbucks. After we all had our coffee, we had to decide where to go on our lovely road trip...

"France!" I squealed excitedly. "We should totally go to France."

"Olivia, sweetie..." Chelsea patted my shoulder. "You can't drive to France. There's an ocean in the way."

"Oh...right..." I laughed sheepishly. "Umm, then let's go to New York!"

Kay groaned. "Which means I have to drive you retards across the country and back, because you all are too hyper to drive."

"Kay's our designated driver!" Gerard laughed. She glared at him, and he giggled. "That's a good thing. Don't worry."

"Don't worry," Ray sang from the backseat. "Be happy!"

Alex slapped him. The last thing we need is Ray singing. Shudder.

Bob started singing too, a different song this time. "I'm an emo kid, non-conforming as can be."

"You'd be non-conforming too if you looked just like me!" Mikey added.

"I have paint on my nails, and makeup on my face." Frank joined in.

"I'm almost emo enough to start shaving my legs." Ray sang.

"Cos I feel real deep, when I'm dressing in drag. I call it freedom of expression, most just call me a fag!" Gerard finished, giggling. "I actually have dressed in drag before." Everyone looked at him like, what the fuck?

"True story," Frank chuckled.

"Yeah. And like, on the way to art school, everyone was being all nice to me. I looked fucking hot as a chick."

"I would totally have dated him," Frank sighed randomly.

Gerard's face = O_O

"As a chick! I meant when you were a chick," Frank explained quickly. We all laughed at him.

"Wow, Frank, I didn't know you preferred cock," Bob teased.

Frank blushed furiously. "I don't! And you shouldn't talk, Bobbert, I still have that video tape..."

Bob's eyes widened, and he shut up.

Meghan and I looked at each other, "What the hell?"

"Don't ask," Bob and Frank said in unison.

"It was a very, very drunk game of truth or dare, with me, Frank, Gerard, and Ray at Bob's house. Let's just leave it at that," Mikey explained.

Chelsea raised an eyebrow. "I'm pretty sure I don't want to know."

"You don't." Gerard assured her. "You really, really don't."
♠ ♠ ♠
haha. I love christmas break :D
how was everyone's christmas? did you get what you wanted?