Shotgun Sinners

Chapter 16

Soon enough, we all got bored of the "brilliant" idea of a road trip. Olivia and Frank were in very strange positions on the seat of the van, asleep. Alex, Ray, Meghan, and Bob were playing cards, altering the rules every couple minutes. Kay was sitting on Gerard's lap, looking out the window. They were having a conversation, if you'd really like to call it that. All it really was was one of them saying "I'm bored," the other saying "Me too," and then repeating it.

I looked to my right, meeting Mikey's eyes. I smiled, but he just looked uncomfortable.

"Hmm?" I mumbled, asking him what was wrong.

"I have to go to the bathroom." He said, still looking straight ahead. I giggled at this. We were in a van and he had to go pee; he was out of luck.

"We're on a bus!" I laughed at him, poking him in the arm.

"I know," he said in a high pitched voice, scrunching up his face and sticking out his tongue. This sent me into a fit of giggles, rolling on the floor and all.

"Ehh," Frank groaned, putting his hand on his head, "Where are we?"

"In a van, silly," Gerard mocked, making dramatic gestures with his hands. Frank sighed, closed his eyes again, and appeared to go back to sleep.

"Oh my God!" I shrieked, suddenly realizing something. "There's one, two, three, four...ten of us back here, that's all of us...who's driving?" I continued, suddenly very alarmed.

"Uh, Chelsea," Mikey said, patting my hand gently, "We hired a driver, 'member?"

Oh. Right.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorrysorrysorry for the long wait and short update!