Shotgun Sinners

Chapter 17

Olivia's POV

"I'm bored," Frank whined, poking a half-asleep Mikey repeatedly.

"Fraaaank...go die..." Mikey groaned, turning over.

This went on for a few minutes before I looked out the window and screeched, "Gas station! Pull over pull over pull over nowww!" Everyone looked at me strangely and I giggled, "I have to pee."

The driver, by now wishing he worked at McDonalds, pulled into the gas station. All ten of us dashed into the store, most of us heading straight for the bathrooms. After we'd all taken care that, we made a beeline for the candy.

"OH MY GOD, ENERGY DRINKS!" Chelsea squealed, grabbing a can of Full Throttle.

"Screw energy drinks. They have coffee!" Gerard ran to the coffee machine.

Once we'd spent most of our money on sugar and caffeine, we all piled back into the van, high as kites.

"Hey Fraaaankie..." Bob giggled. "What's the only sea animal that's uglier than a walrus?"

Frank rolled his eyes - Bob was known for his lame jokes - and sighed, "I don't know. What?"

"Your mom at the beach!"

"Oooh," we all chorused, and Frank punched Bob in the arm. "Dumbass. Well, your mom is so fat, when she tried to get on the bus, her ticket said 'Please allow six weeks for delivery'."

Mikey fell out of his seat laughing. Bob threw a Twinkie at him. "Aah! Oh, wait. Yum!" Mikey attacked the Twinkie. "I thought it was something else," he mumbled through a mouthful of cake.

Chelsea's eyes got huge, and she smacked him. "What did you think it was??"

"Nothing..." Mikey said innocently.

"You perv! You thought it was-"

"I so totally did not..."

"Haha. Mikey, I didn't know you liked Twinkies like that," Kay cracked up.

Gerard choked on his coffee. "Whoa. Mikes. You're gay?"

Mikey glared, and threw the rest of the Twinkie at his older brother. "No, fuckface."

"No! I don't want your dildo," Gerard shrieked, throwing the Twinkie back at Mikey.

"Guys! Guys! No food fights in my van," Kay said through another fit of giggles.

"Aww, why not? It's not half as bad as some of the stuff you and Gerard have done in this van," I pointed out helpfully, earning myself dirty looks from Kay and Gerard and scarring Mikey's mind even further.

"Yeah, speaking of Twinkies. I bet Kay likes the creamy filling," Meghan added.

Everyone laughed, then Bob paused. "Oh. I get it...ew, Meghan! That's gross," he giggled.

"You didn't think it was so gross last night," Meghan said innocently, causing me to choke on a Skittle.

Bob blushed bright red, and everyone else groaned. "Oh my god, you guys did that in the van? With everyone else two feet away?" Frank shrieked. "Perverts!"

"Oh please Frank, like no one noticed Olivia's hand down your pants this morning," Bob retorted.

"You horny bastards!" Kay laughed, hiding a box of condoms under the seat.

"Wow. I'm never going on a road trip with you guys, ever again." Ray cringed, before turning around to face Frank, who was playing with Ray's hair. "Frank, what the hell are you doing?"

"Fro job," Frank smirked.

Ray screamed and pulled his fro out of Frank's hands, and Alex stopped laughing long enough to reach back and slap Frank. "No. Bad Frank! I'm the only one who's allowed to give Ray any kind of 'job'," she snickered.

That poor, poor driver. I bet he'll quit his job after this.
♠ ♠ ♠
wow, it's been freaking forever since anyone updated!
poor neglected story. -pats- i've missed yoo
and yes, i was feeling rather gutter-minded when i wrote this. muahaha. xD