Shotgun Sinners

Chapter 4

yeah, i'm updating out of turn cos i won't be on anymore till i get a new computer. lol

Olivia's POV

This was just too perfect. Our shy little Bob had finally found a girl! But of course the retard wouldn't go talk to her again, so Frank and I took matters into our own hands. Muahahaha.

Once we caught up with the girl and the jerk she was with, I tapped her on the shoulder. "Hi!" Frank and I said cheerily.

"Um, hi?" she said, looking slightly confused.

"You're Meghan, right? That girl from the store?" I asked, getting straight to the point.

"Yeah...Oh! You guys are Bob's friends, right?" she smiled.

"Yeahh. Who're you here with? He's not your boyfriend, is he?" Frank pointed to the tall guy walking ahead of Meghan.

"Boyfriend?" Meghan wrinkled her nose. "Noo. That's my brother, Tracy. And this is all his crap that I'm carrying."

"Ohhhh," Frank and I said in unison. "So... you're single, then?" I queried.

She nodded, and we grinned. Frank took the millions of shopping bags out of her arms and shoved them at her brother, "Carry your own stuff, lazy butt." I grabbed Meghan's wrist and pulled her towards the rest of our friends.

Bob's eyes widened as he watched us, and everyone else laughed at our hyperness.

"Meghan, this is Bob, he thinks you're sexy and he wants to be your boyfriend. Bob, this is Meghan, she thinks you're gorgeous and she wants to be your girlfriend. And that asshole over there is her brother not her boyfriend," Frank rambled on, "and I think he might be gay, cos you know all those shopping bags? Those were all full of his stuff, and really what straight guy gets that much crap at the mall?" I finally put my hand over his mouth to shut him up.

Bob blushed cherry-red, and hit Frank lightly on the arm. Meghan looked just as embarrassed, but she was grinning.

"So, Meghan, you wanna spend the night at our house?" Chelsea piped up, breaking a potentially awkward silence.

"Wait...you all live together?" Meghan looked slightly confused.

"Yeah. See, Olivia's grandparents got her a lottery ticket for her 18th birthday, cos they're cheap and they didn't want to spend more than 2 bucks on her. Butttttt hah on them cos they got her a winning ticket, so she won like a million dollars or something, and so she bought this big-ass house and so I moved in with her, and so did Chelsea and Mikey and Kay and Gerard and Alex and Ray and Bob. So you can come stay as long as you want," Frank finished.

"And I think there's an extra seat in the van, so we can give you a ride," Alex added.

"Just a warning though," Gerard grinned, "those two-" he pointed at me and Frank- "are the horniest human beings alive, so if you hear noises in the night, blame them."

"Gerard!" I shrieked, and Frank and I slapped him. "Don't listen to him," I said to Meghan. "At least me and Frank don't wake up the neighbors! Unlike someone we know..."

Kay blushed. "That was all Gee, I swear!"

Mikey groaned and smacked his forehead repeatedly. "I. Don't. Want. To. Know."

By this time, Meghan was looking at us like we were all insane. Bob rolled his eyes at us and put his arm around Meghan. "Sorry about those retards," he laughed, "but really, do you wanna come over?"

"Sure!" she agreed. We all cheered, and ran for the parking lot.

----That Night----

After the first few minutes of Meghan looking around the house in shock at how huge it was, we soon realized she was just as silly as the rest of us. Well...as silly as most of us, anyways. Frank and I take the prize for most spazzish.

"What's for dinner?" Gerard asked, obviously getting bored of watching TV. We thought for a while.

"Pizza!" Frank decided, and ran to the phone to order. I sat on the floor in front of the couch, randomly flipping through the channels looking for a good show.

"Blahhh. There's nothing on," I whined, throwing the remote control behind me.

"Hey!" Ray yelped. I turned around to see that the remote control had landed--and stuck--in his fro. I was rolling on the floor laughing, and Alex and Meghan actually fell off the couch. "It's not that funny," Ray pouted.

"Yes it is!" Frank squealed, coming into the living room.

After we had freed the remote control from the clutches of The Fro, I decided to go on youtube and see what I could find.

"NOOO!!!" I heard Gerard scream.

"What are you guys doing to that poor kid?" I asked, turning around in the computer chair.

"Aqua Teen Hunger Force," Gerard moaned pitifully, "I HATE THAT SHOW, TURN IT OFF!"

They laughed at him. Heartless people. Gerard sniffled overdramatically, and came over to the computer with me.

"Hey, what's that?" Gerard stole the mouse and clicked on a video of a... guy? girl? something. I dunno.

The video started playing, and after a few seconds, Gerard and I died laughing. He collapsed on the floor, and I fell off my chair. "Leave Britney alone!" the guy/girl on the video wailed, which just made us laugh harder.

Pretty soon, everyone had to know what was so funny, so they crowded around the computer and replayed the video.
Gigglesnort.
Snicker.
Chuckle.
Bahahahahahahaha.

Ding-dong!

"Pizza's here!" Chelsea squealed, and ran for the door.