Shotgun Sinners

Chapter 8

Heh! I'm writing a chapter!!! the little note made me laugh... I wasn't paying attention, I thought I was just giving ideas and suggestions.

Alex's POV

"Let's have pie!" I yelled while running into Frank and Olivia's room. I stopped and ran out screaming "OH GOD! That is the sickest thing I've ever seen! It's like home made porn!!"

Everyone else came to the bottom of the stairs. "What happened?" Bob asked.

"You don't wanna know." They looked at me for an answer. I whispered "I just went into Frank and Olivia's room just to tell them that I wanted pie, and they were doing action." I talked louder "It's like that time in the 8th grade... My mom was watching Dexter and I just waned to show her a shirt, they were doing stuff I shouldn't have seen at that point of time"

"That's like the fifth time that's happened! We should seriously make them get a hotel." Chelsea said. We went and sat on the couch. I started stroning my fro -yes, i seriously have a fro- and staring straight forward.

"I dare you to go and join them" I pointed to Mikey.

He stared at me like I was crazy "Aw hell no!"

"I'll give you Ray for a day! Hah... that rhymed."

"What!?" Ray yelled, "You can't give me to him! That's mean." He crossed his arms like a little kid.

Mikey grinned and ran upstairs."Too late!" Within the next five minutes, you could hear really loud moaning coming from upstairs.