One Pointless Step

1st Step

“Can you stop pacing, it seems very pointless.” Asked Mace
“I could but it keeps me calm”
“But you could just sit down.”
“OK, whatever you say”
I sit down on the rather hard blue plastic chair, looking down on him. He stares in to my pale blue eyes, saying “Come and sit down next to me. I want/need to tell you something.”
I sit next to Mace, looking over his quite large frame. He is wearing faded jeans and a faded red and black hoddie. Theses make him just look so damn hot.

Mace leans in close whispering “I want to kiss you but part of me doesn’t want to. But if you do we will.”
“I really don’t know.” I say this with a heavy heart. For all I want to do is kiss him. I turn my head so I’m looking in to his lonely green eyes. He leans in closer, so I can feel his breath upon my face. I lightly brush my lips against his. I pull away blushing happily, hoping that would change his mind.
“You know I really like the way you mach colours together. That and I think I want to be your new emo boyfriend. How does that sound?”
“It sounds absolutely wonderful.”

I kiss him again just for a little bit longer. The teacher walks in telling me that its time for me to go. I wave good bye to him as I walk away. One perfect moment may turn into a perfect life.

As soon as I walk out of the school building, Mace runs after me hugging me. I feel weak, ever so weak…

Next thing I know is that I’m in the hospital. Mace is sitting in a chair next to my bed, crying lost blue tears. I guess my nerdy ex wanted his revenge by making it look like suicide. He never counted on the fact someone would be with me. All I want to do is to sit up and hug Mace though I seem not to be able move my legs. I’ll just lie here in my silenced pain. I slowly drift off, noting a strange looking man in the corner of this dull coloured room.