Gutter ***s

Sneaky Sneaky

Someone’s poking my forehead. I open my eyes and see Tre sitting on the floor.
“Oh good you’re awake, let’s do something fun.” He says standing up, he’s already dressed.
“What time is it?” I murmur as I rub my eyes and sit up.
“Eight thirty.” He says smiling, “Not my fault, your parents woke me up with all the walking back and forth above my head.”
“So the basement’s that noisy huh?” I ask as I push over on my bed and pat it so Tre can come lie next to me.
“I wish I could sleep up here with you.” he says groping my chest. I laugh.
“My brother’s still home you dweeb.”
“Then lets do something else fun.” Tre whines. “I saw you have a pool in your backyard, let’s go swimming.” He springs up and I hear him run down the stairs. I get up and change into my bathing suit. I look out my window to see Tre’s already outside in his swimming trunks dipping his foot into the water. I tie my messy hair into a pony tail and head to the back yard.

“Its about time.” Tre jokes as he cannon balls into the water.
“Is the water good?”
“No, its been naughty, very naughty, it needs to be spanked.” He says as he starts slapping the surface of the water, “C’mon jump in.” I cannon ball into the water and Tre nearly leaps on me.
“I’m still tired.” I say as I swim past him, “Carry me around.” I go on his back piggy back style, wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.
“But now I can’t see you.” he says swerving around in the water.
“Then you shouldn’t have woken me up.” I tease, “Are you hungry, I’m hungry, I wanna go eat.”
“But we just got in the pool.” Tre whines.
“You can stay.” I say swimming away from him and to the stairs, “I’m going to eat.”

I climb out of the pool to find Tre is not far behind. I pull a towel off the clothes line and drape it around me and drying off. I go into the house and start digging through the kitchen cupboards. I find a box of pop tarts and take a couple of packs out. I put them in the toaster then sit on the counter.
“So we’re having pop tarts.” Tre says jumping up onto the counter next to me.
“Yep.” I turn to him and kiss his lips. Our lips stay in motion together until the toaster pops. Tre hops off the counter and grabs two or the pop tarts, I do the same and we head back outside.

After a couple of minutes Tre looks over at me.
“Are you done?” I stuff the rest of my pop tart into my mouth and nod. He picks me up and I slap his back.
“Tre put me down.” I squeal. He runs across the porch and leaps into the pool with me still on his back. He laughs maliciously as he lets go of me. I stick out my tongue.
“Awe, c’mon give us a hug.” He wraps his arms around me and squeezes me tight, “Look at that I’m pressed up against your boobs. Hello girls.” I manage to wiggle my hand free and I give his balls a squeeze.
“Hello boys.”
“Not cool.” He says backing away. I stick my tongue out and swim away.

We hang around the pool for a while then get bored so we lie in the sun bored out of our minds.
“I don’t tan well.” Tre states, “I get sun burnt.” I stick my tongue at him, “I’m serious, you’ll have an icky lobster on your hands if I don’t get me some sun screen.”
“Let’s go sit in the shade then.” I murmur as I stand up, he does the same just as my brother comes outside.
“I’m going to work!” he calls.
“You work?”
“Summer job, at XS Clothing.” He walks off and Tre remains standing silently for about a minute and a half.

“Lisea.”
“Yeah Tre?”
“Are you horny?”
“What?” I laugh into my hand. Suddenly Tre charges at me and picks me up over his shoulder, “This could constitute as rape you know!” I laugh. He practically leaps down the stairs into the basement. He puts me down and in one swift motion removes his bathing suit.

I wrap my arms around his neck and pull his lips against mine, my tongue begging entry into his mouth. He backs me up onto the bed and starts heaving against me. His fingers make their way behind my neck to untie my black bikini. I move to slither out of my bathing suit bottom and Tre pushes himself in me.
“Oh god Tre.” I moan as I wrap my legs around his waist. The rickety sofa bed squeaks in beat with Tre and I’s humping.
“Awwwwwwwwweeeee Lisea.” Tre groans, I dig my nails slightly into the skin of his back.

Eventually we part and lie out of breath next to each other.
“Fuck, I needed that.” I say as I feel my heart beat start to slow. Tre chuckles.
“Me too.” He pauses, “What time is it?”
“Why?”
“When I went upstairs this morning your mother said she was coming home at lunch time because of something about work shifts, I don’t know.” Suddenly as if by clock work we both hear a car pull into the drive way.
“Shit!” I screech as I jump up and try to locate my bikini pieces as Tre pull on his trunks. I pull to bottom on and then look for the top which I find on the lamp shade, “Tre, tie me.” I turn my back to him as he quickly ties the back. We run up the stairs and out the back door, then jump into the pool. Literally a second later my mother comes into the backyard.

“Hi you two.” She says cheerily, “what have you been up to today?”
“Uhh we just got up, decided to go swimming.” I lie.
“Are you guys hungry?”
“No, were fine thanks.” I say carefully. She goes into the house and Tre and I burst out laughing.
“That was close.” He sighs.