Gutter ***s

Proof that the author just watched porn

Tre and I spend the next couple of days mostly hanging out by the pool or at the mall when we wanted air conditioning. But this particular evening I can’t seem to fall asleep, I find it so unfair how Tre and I can’t even share a room. I wish I could just tell my parents we sleep together all the time anyway back in California but then my dad would probably castrate the poor guy. My bedroom door creaks open.

“Lisea, you awake?” a quiet whisper asks.
“Yeah.” I giggle as Tre struts across the room and slips into bed next to me. He wraps his arms around me.
“Can we, well do stuff?” Tre asks as he starts kissing and sucking my neck.
“No.” I mumble as I hold onto his hand.
“Awe.” Tre whines, I feel his hand move down my stomach and under the waist band of my pajama shorts, “But we can be quiet.” He starts rubbing me down there causing me to fluster.
“Tre.” I moan, “We’re going to be too loud.”
“We can be quiet.” He murmurs as he puts his finger in me and starts wiggling it around. I breath in deeply as I feel my eyes roll back.
“Fine, but very quiet.” I say as my chest heaves up and down with every breath I take. He maneuvers himself so that he’s holding himself over me, I wiggle out of my shorts and pull him onto me. I bite my lip hard to keep from letting out any noise and even in the dark I can tell Tre is doing the same.

The next morning we wake up and realize everyone left and we’re home alone.
“Ha, we got away with it!” Tre gloats.
“Yeah,” I laugh, “But we popped a spring.”
“Huh?” Tre asks cluelessly. I press on a part in the middle of the bed and it squeaks.
“We popped a spring, we won’t be able to get away with it again.”

We spend the day drinking slurpies at the mall because its so goddamn hot out. We end up having supper pretty late and the whole time Tre keeps running his foot up and down my leg trying to make me laugh at the dinner table.

My parents end up going to bed around nine, Tre and I watch TV with Andrew for a while until he goes to bed.
“Lets go to bed too.” Tre says grinning.
“No, we popped a spring remember.”
“I got a plan.”
“You’ve always got a plan, doesn’t mean it’s a good one.” I say sticking out my tongue. I get up and stretch my arms out. “Goodnight Tre.” I kiss him thoroughly then head up the stairs.

I’m surprised to find him right at my heels.
“Tre!” I hiss.
“I got a plan.” He persists. I roll my eyes and let him follow me into my room. I humor him by letting him undress me and we make out for a while. He then pulls me down onto the floor and next thing I know he’s tonguing me down there. A weird but pleasurable sensation to say the least. When he was done I went down on him too, I know probably better than anyone how much he likes his blow jobs. Tre stops me mid way through.
“Let’s do doggy style!” I scrunch my forehead and let him get behind me. he puts himself in me and starts moving, I’m not really sure what to do, I couldn’t really thrust as usual so I just went with the flow, obtaining rug burn on my knees in the process.