Gutter ***s

Umm no title,

“Bye babes.” I say as I lean over and kiss Tre, he’s still in bed.
“Mmm.” He says lazily as he gets up, “where are you going?”
“Girl’s day with Adie and Ana.” I say as I grab my sweater and put it on.
“Oh yeah, paint day for me.” he says as he pulls on a pair of pants.
“Well good luck.” I say as I head out into the living room where Billie and Adie are going at each other like rabbits. I try not to stare as I head into the kitchen to avoid disturbing them as I wait for Ana to get here.

“How long have they been making out like that?” Jackson whispers as he joins me in the kitchen.
“Well, I’m measuring in orange juice.” I inform him, “I’ve drunk one and half,” I take a sip, “One and three quarters glasses of orange juice, and they just groped right through it all, not to mention, I don’t know when they started.”
“Well I guess I’m not one to judge,” he says as he pours himself a glass, “Henry and I can go at it for hours.” I can’t help but smirk.
“So can Tre and I.” I laugh, “I remember this one time, we must’ve been going at it for hours because we were on acid, but I swear when that stuff wore off I was so sore, so swollen. Not to mention Tre could barely touch his cock to pee it was so raw.”
“Awe nasty.” Jackson chortles.
“We didn’t have sex for like two weeks after that.”

The front door opens.
“Honestly save it for the honeymoon.” We hear Mike say. Jackson and I head into the living room where we catch Adie standing up, straightening out her clothes.
“That’s a very nice bra Adie.” Anastasia snickers. Billie wipes his mouth and runs his hand through his hair.
“Shall we?” I ask as I grab my keys off the coffee table. Anastasia and Adie nod as we head out the door.

We take Billie’s car and head downtown for our girl’s day. Our first stop is an early lunch, or late breakfast depending on how you look at it, either way its pizza. We practically inhale our food so next stop is St. Patrick’s street, which is full of stores because Adie needs a wedding dress. She pretty much picks the first white dress she sees, its not even a real wedding dress but its so Adie.
“Do you think its easy access enough for Billie?” she asks jokingly as she looks in the mirror.
“Yeah.” I say looking her over.
“Great.” She smirks pervertedly as she goes back into the cabin to put her clothes on.
“So that’s it then?” I ask her, “You try on one dress and that’s it. When my cousin got married she must’ve dragged me to a million stores and tried on a billion dresses.” Adie comes out of the cabin.
“Well, I like this dress, its white isn’t it?”
“Yup.” Anastasia says nodding, “Besides, Billie’s probably going to wear jeans anyway.”

We head over to the cash register where Adie goes to pay for the dress.
“Actually, he has a suit.” Adie says casually.
“He does?” I half laugh.
“Yeah, his brother, umm Allen is about his size and is lending him one.”
“Oh.” Ana and I say calmly.

Our day continues with buying flowers and a veil before I ask them to drop me off at Tre and I’s new flat. I get out of the car.
“See ya later.” I say as I close the door. As I’m walking up the steps I feel the muffin and hot chocolate I’d eaten twenty minutes earlier making a comeback. I hurry back down the steps over to the row of garbage cans and throw my guts up.

I wipe my mouth and head back up the stairs. I open the door to find Tre lying on the floor and the walls of the living room painted green.
“Hey Tre.” I say going over to him and kissing his lips, “Great job.”
“Thanks.” He says as a gust of wind from the window makes the plastic sheet on the floor fly up, “You have to sign the lease too.” He says sitting up, “I left it,” he pauses, “In the kitchen.”

I head into the kitchen to see he hasn’t painted it yet, but the edges are taped off. I find the lease on the counter with a pen. The lease is already signed Frank Edwin Wright III. Three generations of evil parents naming their sons Frank Edwin. I sign my name Lisea Marie Lyons.
“Tre.” I call.
“I’m doing the kitchen and bathroom tomorrow.” He calls back, “Bedroom’s done.”
“Not that.” I say as I go to check out the bedroom, “If the baby’s a boy can we avoid the name Frank Edwin.”
“Fair enough.” He says as I hear him go in to the kitchen, “Can we avoid the name Marie?”
“Gladly.” I call as he laughs. I look over the blue bedroom, it looks really good.
“What about the name Frankie?” he asks from right behind me.
“It’s better than Frank Edwin.”
“Well, no one has really ever called me Frank Edwin, just Frank.” He says rolling his eyes.
“How’d you get a middle name like Edwin anyway?”
“My mother’s father’s name was Edwin.” He yawns as he stretches out his arms, “What about Marie?”
“Grandmother, father’s side, crazy old coot.” I mumble as I go to lean against him, he reeks of body odor so I stand up again.
“I should shower huh.” He says as he goes into the washroom.
“Your showing here?” I ask laughing.
“Well, it’s ours now isn’t it.” He says as I hear the water turn on.
“I’m gonna take the papers down to the landlord!” I yell as I grab the papers off the kitchen counter.

I head down the stairs and knock on the door of the landlord and he answers the door almost instantly.
“Hey, we signed the papers.” I say handing them to him, he takes the top copy and gives the bottom one to me.
“Thanks,” he says nodding, “We collect rent the first of every month.”
“Okay, no problem.” I say totally psyched Tre and I now officially have our own place.
“No offence of anything but you and your hus-boyfriend look young for a place like this. It’s a lot of families in this area.”
“Well, we’re expecting.” I say rubbing my stomach.
“Oh,” he says his eyes bulging, “Congratulations.”
“Thank you.” I say smiling, I still can’t shake his stare, “My boyfriend and I are twenty-one.”
“Oh, well the both of you look younger.” He says nodding.

I head back up the stairs and can’t help but wonder if twenty-one is really young for expecting a child. I head into the flat in and head into the washroom and sit on the toilette.
“Tre,” I sigh, “Do you think we’re too young to have a baby.”
“Honestly?” he says, “Yeah.”
“Okay.”
“But everything will be okay.” He says turning off the water, “Awe shit.”
“What?”
“There’s no towels here, and I don’t have a change of clothes.” He says smacking himself on the forehead. I laugh.
“And you didn’t realize your shit was missing when you got in the shower and didn’t find soap.”
“There was soap in the cabinet under the sink.” He groans, “Oh wait, there might me stuff in the van.”
“I’ll go check.” I say rolling my eyes.
“Thank you Lisea!” he calls as I head out, “I love you!”
“You better!” I laugh as I head down the steps to the van and open the back up. I look around and rummage through all the junk in there till I find a pair of shorts, a t-shirt and a roll of industrial brown paper towel. I head back into the flat and hand the roll to Tre.

“Great.” He grumbles as he starts to dry off.
“I found you clothes though.” I say holding up the t-shirt and shorts. He smirks. “What?”
“Those are Mike’s shorts,” he laughs, “And I’m going commando.” I can’t help but laugh too as he gets dressed.

We close up all the windows and then head back for the dingy apartment.
“Hey, isn’t that my shirt?” Billie asks as we get in.
“Yup.” Tre says rubbing his chest.
“And those are my shorts you bitch.” Mike says looking him over, “I’ve been looking for those.”
“Oh okay.” Tre says as he takes them off, exposing himself to Billie, Mike, Adie, Ana, Jackson and Henry, “Here ya go.” He tosses the shorts at Mike and then the shirt at Billie before strutting off to our room.