Gutter ***s

The Return of Joey Ramone!

At the airport in New York, along with Ana and Adie we make our ways to where the taxis are all lined up.
"Why couldn't the guys just pick us up." I say as we pile into the back of the cab.
"They're probably busy, Billie said they were getting these really huge shows." Adie says looking out the window.

"Is this a joke?" I ask as I glance at the address on the paper to the whopping Madison Square Garden's sign in front of us.
"Seriously?" Adie asks as she grabs the paper from me.
"Seventeen-fifty!" The taxi driver interrupts holding his hand out to us.
"Urgh." Ana grunts as she reaches into her pocket and producing a twenty. We all pile out of the car and get our bags from the trunk. We stand sort of lost-like with our stuff as we glance around not really sure what to do as tons of cars just drive on past and a line up of people just down the street.

"HEY!" Billie's voice yells. We all whip around to see the guys we allegedly love standing at the doorway.
"Come in, we can't leave or else we'll get locked out." Tre calls from behind Billie. I groan as I lift my bag off the ground and we head inside.

"What the hell are we doing here?" Ana asks as Tre grabs my bag from me.
"We're playing here tonight." Mike replies.
"Liars." Adie laughs.
"We're dead serious." Billie says grinning, "But not only us, like a bajillion other bands are playing too."
"But how?" I ask laughing.
"Its like for aids. You know a benefit concert." Tre continues.
"But how?" the three of us girls ask.
"What do you mean but how?" Mike asks confused.
"Like how'd you get a slot playing this show." Ana demands.
"This manager, organizer guy asked us to play, and we pestered him into letting The Pansy Division play too."
"I love those guys." I say happily, Tre fake gasps, "I love you guys more though."
"Good." Tre says childishly.

We finally get out of the concession lobby and head into the backstage area. Who knew Madison Square Gardens was so effing huge? Tre and I find our own private corner in all the back stage chaos of people coming and going. Its not all too private of a corner, the rest of the Green Day crew is a mere two meters away. But its private enough for Tre and I suck each other's faces off.
"How's Tre junior?" he asks after a while.
"Well, I don't know but Lola's doing great." I tease.
"Lola? No way, no how, that's a table dancers name."
"How would you know Tre?!" Billie cackles. Tre ignores him and rubs my stomach.

"Haha, Lisea Lyons and Green Day." someone announces. We all look away from our distractions to see the dark stalky figure of Joey Ramone.
"Holy shit." Tre gasps. I can't help but grin at his excitement.
"Hi, I'm Joey Ramone." he says going to shake Tre's hand.
"T-Tre Cool." he stutters, he goes on to shake Billie's and Mike's.
"Its great to meet you guys, Lisea told me your band was awesome, thought I'd come check you guys out." Joey continues, Tre is nearly dying of happiness.
"You told Joey Ramone about us?" Billie half gasps.
"Well yeah, when I met him after the magazine interview." I say sheepishly.
"I thought she was being a groupie type, but I've been listening to a few of your songs, pretty good stuff you've got going."
"Thanks." Billie and Mike say glowing with happiness.

"So you play drums right?" he points at Tre.
"Uhuh." he nods eagerly.
"Goddamn you've got style." Joey says laughing, "And I see you got a baby drummer on the way."
"Yeah." Tre laughs, I can't help but laugh too.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I've been taking forever to post.