Gutter ***s

Leaving?

I wake up, Tre and I are sprawled out on my bed. I can’t help but stare at his package for a moment before getting up. I pull on my t-shirt from last night but can’t find my underwear so I take Tre’s boxers and slip them on before heading out the door to the washroom.

After urinating I step out of the washroom to see Patricia’s mystery guy sitting at the kitchen counter with a mug of coffee.
“Hi.” I say heading over to him. “We haven’t been properly introduced, I’m Lisea.”
“Nice to meet you.” he laughs lightly, “I’m Tim, shouldn’t you be with your boyfriend?”
“Shouldn’t you be with Patricia?”
“She’s still asleep and I wanted coffee.”
“Tre’s still asleep and I needed to pee.”

“Lisea!” Tre calls through the apartment, “I need my boxers and I don’t think your roommates are as open as mine.” I giggle as I head back to my room.
“Good morning.” I say making it obvious I’m staring at his dick. “Thanks for not showing yourself to the others, their prudish.”
“You’re welcome, gimme my boxers.” He says crossing his arms. I slip out of the comfy plaid and hand them over. He slips them on.

“I uhh, Lisea.” He stutters as we get dressed, “I need to tell you something.”
“You better not have a fucking STD.”
“No, no.” he laughs, “Well me and my band are going to be on tour for while.”
“How long?” I ask casually.
“Six months, seven tops.”
“Holy shit!”
“Are you mad?” he asks quietly, not making eye contact.
“Uh no, I’m not mad.” I lie, call me selfish but I wanted Tre around.

“Thing is,” he starts, “I was thinking that uhh, you see while I’m gone, I won’t sleep with any girls, or guys for that matter and I was thinking that you-“
“Don’t worry I won’t sleep with anyone else.” I say nodding, I kiss his lips gently.
“Well you could sleep with girls and then tell me all about it.” I shove him lightly.
“You perv.”
“Okay but seriously,” he says as he puts his hand to my cheek gently, “We’re exclusive, right?”
“Of course.” He kisses me once more.

“So when do you leave?” I ask as we head out of my room and into the kitchen, where Tim is no longer.
“I uhh leave today.” He says scratching the back of his neck.
“Thanks for the short notice.” I blurt as I put two bagels in the toaster.
“Well, I didn’t want you to be like, three days until you leave, two days until you leave, its really fucking depressing.” Tre rambles.
“I guess you’re right.” I say as I pour us both some coffee, “Live life for today.”
“Exactly.”

As I watch the rickety van drive away, I realize its going to be a long six months.