You're My Nightmare Before Christmas

Distance

*Ryan's POV*

She told me to stay away because I'm a "fag." And how you ask did I make this mistake? Well, we were making out and I moaned my best friend's name. My best friend is Brendon Urie, her cousin, and a guy. So that didn't go over too well. Brendon still doesn't know, thank the gods. Danni avoids me like the plague. Only Spencer knows about me crushing on Brendon. So now I'm deciding on-
"Ryyyyy! Earth to Ryaaaannnn!" Brendon waves his hand in front of my face "Don't worry about Danni, she's a bitch anyway. Be happy! It's almost Halloween."he takes a sip of his Red Bull.
"Dude you really need to stop drinking that stuff."Spencer reaches for the can.
"Noooo! Jooonnn! Spence is trying to steal my Red Bull!" he leans away from Spencer. Brendon tilts his head back and finishes the drink. "Here, now you can have it."he throws the empty can at Spencer. He turns toward me and smiles, "So waddya want to do after school?" I look up from my binder.
"Uhhh, Idk." I shrug and look back at my binder.
"Come on Ryro! Lets hang out at my house!"
"He practically lives there already!" Jon laughs, Spencer glares at him, "what?" Jon gives him a confused look.
"Kay its settled you're coming over to my house after school!"
"And when did I agree to this?" I act "shocked."
" I decided for you! See that's why you love me!" I blush, he doesn't know how true that statement is.

Brendon's POV

Stupid teacher! I raise my hand.
"Yes Mr.Urie?"
"Isn't that supposed to be 1215?" I say in my most know-it-all voice. The girl next to me giggles and the teacher glares at her.
"Why yes Mr.Urie, thank you for catching my mistake." she changes the date. We are in English and studying something we learned is SEVENTH GRADE social studies! The bell rings Hoorayy! Ryan time! I look for him in the hall. I see him and Spencer walking down the hall. I sneak up behind Ryan,"Boo!" he jumps.
"A little jumpy there Ross?" I laugh and lightly punch him in the shoulder. He winces and smiles.
"Ha. so what are we gonna do?" he asks.
"First thing I want a red bull like now! oh and Spencie, so sorry but you and Jon have to hang out somewhere else today!" Spencer gives me puppy dog eyes.
"But Brenny!" Ryan laughs at Spence.
"Bye Spencie!" I grab Ryan's hand and pull him down the hall, running.

*Ryan's POV*

We run out of the school and stop running when we get near the flagpole. Brendon's face is flushed and he is smiling widely. I look down and our hands are still together, I smile to myself. Brendon jumps and I let go of his hand. "ohmygosh! Look Ry" He points at a giant Red Bull truck. I laugh as he jumps up and down. "Now I really want a red bull come on!" He goes to his car and I get in.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! first completed chapter of a Ryden story!