Status: Hiatus. I need to work on other stories first. Sorry!

Summer Butterfly

Chapter 4

Mick took me to get something to eat. Pizza. Romantic right? Yeah… Well, I don’t mind, considering he’s taking me to a concert tonight! Right now, we are walking along the beach, hand in hand. He smiled at me.

“Excited for tonight?” He asked.

“No, not at all!” I laughed. “Of course!”

“Great!” He grinned.

“But you’re helping me pick a suitable outfit…”

“WHAT?!?!”

I started laughing. I was laughing so hard, I dropped to my knees, holding my stomach. I began to slowly stop laughing. I looked up at him, and let out a small giggle. “You actually believed me? I mean… I am not that mean!” I laughed, and stood up.

“You suck…” He smirked and wrapped an arm around me.

“I know.” I grinned and kissed his cheek.

“Now… do you want to go home and get changed?” He asked poking my nose.

“Yes.” I looked at my wrist, a second too long, and shook my head. “Forgot I don’t wear a watch…”

Mick burst out laughing, and hugged me. “Ah. That’s my Sky.”

I grinned and grabbed his hand and pulled him. “Well come on!”

Mick laughed and followed me.

*******************************************************************************

“Are we almost there?” I asked, for the tenth time.

Mick sighed. “No… if we were there, we would be stopped…” He looked at me.

I leaned against him. “Sorry. I’m just so excited.” I sighed and looked up at him, to see him smiling.

“No! Really? I hadn’t noticed!” Mick laughed and kissed my forehead.

“We are here.” Mick’s mother said from the driver’s seat.

“Yes! I mean… thank you Liz.” I smiled, and got out of the car.

Mick grinned once he was out of the car, and wrapped an arm around my waist. “Ready?”

“I’ve been ready for 2 hours…” I laughed.

He shook his head and led me into the concert hall.

***********************************************************************************

The concert was amazing! They started off with “Set Off.” Amazing start, I tell you. After that, they played “Should’ve Tried Harder”, “How Do You Love Me Now”, then “6 Months”. Mick and I were walking back to his house, since his parents’ car was suddenly broken. Hmm. We neared his house, and he stopped up under a tree.

“Random tree stoppage?” I grinned, raising an eyebrow.

Mick shrugged and leaned on the tree. “I guess…” He pulled me close and looked at me with a smile. “I don’t want this night to end…”

I laughed and kissed his cheek. “Neither do I, but it has to.” I leaned my head on his shoulder. “What time is it anyway?”

“Half past twelve.” Mick said. “Hmm. Maybe we could stay out all night…”

I gave a small laugh. “As much as I want to, I should get home…soon.” I looked at him and smiled.

Mick pouted. “Aw. But... you don't have to be home because Quinn says so...”

“Actually, I need to study for my big science test tomorrow. I am also dead tired.” I gave him a hug and kissed him softly. “I'll call you later alright?”

“Okay.” he hugged me and kissed the top of my head softly. “I love you Sky.”

My smile widened. “Love you too Mick.” I gave him one last hug, and a quick kiss on the cheek, and then started off towards my house.

**********************************************************************************

On Sunday I had crammed in studying for the big Science test. I spent about 2 hours, then I finally called it quits and took a break. Now that it's Monday, I swear I might fail the test. I leaned against my locker and let out a deep and long sigh.
“Study hard, Sky?” Sam asked as she came up beside me.

“Yeah. God... it took forever, and I am still scared I might fail!” I groaned. “At least science is last block... Just gotta get through Math, Tech, Guitar, and Study Block.”

“Well, use Study Black to last minute studying. You'll pass. Don't worry!” she said patting my shoulder.

I gave a thanking smile. Sam was such a good friend. She was very helpful when I need support. I smiled as Ty and Mick walked up to us.

“Hey girls.” Ty said, coming in between Sam and I, throwing his arms around our shoulders.

“Hey Ty-bear.” Sam and I said at the same time.

“I still question how you two do that...” Mick said raising an eyebrow.

“Do what?” We both said at the said time once again.

“That! The... talking at the same time... You two are like twins!” he laughed, and pulled me into his arms, away from Ty, who frowned. “You got Sam, you don't need Sky too.”

“But... Sky-Sky is mine too!” Ty pouted. But wrapped both his arms around Sam.

I laughed and leaned against Mick. I stuck my tongue out at Ty. “Gonna have to share Ty-bear.” He rolled his eyes, but he smiled.

Mick turned me so I was facing him. I smiled up at him. “Hello there.” he grinned, kissing me softly. I giggled, kissing back, and wrapped my arms around his neck.

“Avert your eyes!” Ty laughed.

I lifted my hand and fingered him, continuing to kiss Mick.

“Hey! You two! Adams and Tylers! Break it up. You know the rules.” Mr. Cole, the principal, said, and then walked away.

My cheeks turned a shade of red, and leaned my head on Mick's shoulder. “That was awkward...”

“Mmm. But the moment was pleasant.” He said with a smile.

I laughed and shook my head. “Yeah.” The bell sounded, and I groaned. “No... I don't want to go to class!”

“We could always skip...” Mick suggested.

“Hmm... I like that idea, but Mrs. Sanders said if I ditch one more class, she'll give me detention.” I sighed. “Plus, last time you ditched Cole's P.E. Class you had to clean his office for a week.”

He nodded. “You're right. Fine, I'll see you in Tech.” I nodded, and he kissed the top of my head, and went off to P.E.

I grabbed my math books, and Ty and I went to Math while Sam went off to Biology. The girl loves science. She's in Biology, and in my science class.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally it is up!!! haha! ^_^ no comments yet? D: Come on! Comment please! ^_^ thanks for reading. Chapter 5 is in progress of being written!

<3

-Kodiizee