Green Day Mystery

Chapter Seven

“Hey, the door is open. Why is it open? Do you think that whoever kidnapped our kids came back to take us?” asked Billie.

“There is only one way to find out. Let’s go inside,” said Jason.

Billie, Mike, Tre, and Jason ran into the hotel room. The kitchen counter where all the clues were placed was cleaned off and the clues replaced with a note.

The note was written in dark green pen and said:

All will be reveled if you go to room number 507

“Dude, what does it mean?” asked Tre.

“I don’t know but I want to find out. What do you think Jason?” said Billie.

Jason didn’t respond to Billie because he wasn’t in the room anymore.

“That is so weird. Six strange disappearances in two days. I think we should go to room 507 and see what will be revealed to us,” Tre said as he looked at Mike and Tre.

The men of Green Day left their hotel room and walked to room 507, which happened to be Jason’s room.

“O.k., now I’m creeped out. Why ae we standing outside Jason’s room?” asked Mike.

“Because the note said to go to room 507 and room 507 is this room,” explained Billie.

“I know that, it’s just…this is just too bizarre for me,” said Mike. “I think we should break down the door.”

“Wait, before we do that shouldn’t we see if the room is unlocked…” Tre’s voice trailed off.

As Tre was talking, the hotel door slowly opened. Billie, Mike, and Tre looked at each other before slowly walking in. The room was dark inside. Just as soon as all three men were in the hotel room, the door slammed shut, and the light turned on. Sitting on the floor was all five of the Green Day kids; Ramona, Joey, Stella, Jakob, and Frankito. Their fathers ran to them and gave them all hugs and kisses. Jason was near the light switch laughing.

“I told you I would find your kids,” Jason said through his laughter.

“Why didn’t you come back to the hotel room?” asked Mike.

“Yeah, do you five know how worried we were about you?” added Billie.

“We all thought you were kidnapped,” finished Tre.

“Well, first of all we weren’t kidnapped. We just wanted to play a little prank on you, considering that yesterday was April Fools Day,” began Frankito.

“We wanted to get you three back for all the pranks that you have pulled on us over the years,” continued Joey.

“We were just going to hide on one of the tour buses, but Jason overheard us talking and he told us that it would be funnier if we just hid a few hotel rooms away,” Stella added.

“And ya know what? He was right,” finished Ramona.

“We are really sorry about the mental stress that we put you three under, but it had to happen,” said Jakob.

“Well… since we’re all back together again, let’s go shopping,” suggested Billie
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright.. I took the advice of other commentors and separted the story into shorter chapters so it's easier to read. When I wrote this story, I didn't have it split into chapters so most of them end at strange points in the story line...But the chapters are shorter and the story is complete.

Comments would be great...They will help me in writing my new story.