Status: just started if you like it tell me in a coment and ill wright more. please subscribe

The Smile That Started It All

the begining

One day Sade and Mercy went to the store to get Mercy her favorite blue icy. She was curious but said nothing not wanting to be rude. sade tells her to go up staires and put on something nice. she did then came back down to see what the ocasion was. she was suprised to see a boy with carmel colored skin like her own, light brown curls, green eyes,he towred over her with his 6"5 hight,and to top it off he had a smile to die for. she was a short girl with dark brown eyes, dark brown hair that was very curly,and a good figure.she blushed when he smiled her way.she smiled back including a small wave of her own. Sam interupted them by saying they were to be married the week after her birthday witch was june 27th. so they could at least have the summer wedding she always dreamed about. she did not care about that any more. she would marrie him for her mom who always took care of her but would never trust her again. she sat next to zay as tears driped down her face but she made no soud she hoped he would not think she was stupied.
♠ ♠ ♠
please leave coments