Sequel: Slowly Falling Apart
Status: Active

Slowly Dying Alone

Ashlyn's Shock

Image
banner made by sober heart;

Image
banner made by My heart slows down;

Image
banner made by C'est Moi C:

Image
banner made by ShellyVengence

.....“And my dad, just agreed to let me come with you?” Ashlyn asked her eyes wide with shock.

.....“Well, I may have told him that you were going to the cops, unless he granted me custody of you,” Kevin explained with a sheepish grin.

.....“You did that for me?” Ashlyn then asked, wiping her eyes, trying to keep the ‘dust’ away. Ashlyn never cried, and she refused to start now.

.....“You’re my little sister, Ash, I would do anything to protect you,” Kevin said with a smile. “Now, go get dressed while I sign your paperwork. Then we can get out of here.” Ashlyn squealed and got out of the bed as quickly as she could with a bulky cast on. Kevin laughed before leaving the room, so they could get out of the dreaded hospital.

.....Soon Kevin and Ashlyn were sitting on the plane, waiting to go back to Texas.

.....“So are you excited to see everyone?” Kevin asked.

.....“Yes I can't wait,” Ashlyn said. “What has everyone been up to?” she then asked.

.....“Well Joe is getting ready to head to Africa for a couple weeks,” he looked over and saw Ashlyn’s face fall at the news, but she quickly hid her feelings before asking Kevin to go on. “Mom and dad have taken in a foster child,” he added.

.....“Wait, stop… What?” Ashlyn was shocked.

.....“Yeah, it seems that Nick met this girl through a letter, and it was discovered that she was an orphan, so mom and dad decided to take her in. I haven’t officially met her yet, but Nick, Joe, and Frankie all seem to love her,” Kevin explained.

.....“How much does Joe love this new girl?” Ashlyn asked, trying to keep her face neutral.

.....“Like a sister, I would assume. Since he swears that there is something going on between Nick and Kylie, that’s her name, Kylie.”

.....“How old is she?” Ashlyn asked, slightly jealous of another girl within their group.

.....“Sixteen, I think. From what mom was saying, she won’t be seventeen until September. If I remember correctly, Kylie and Nick have the same birthday, but are a year apart,” Kevin said with a slight smirk. He found it funny that Ashlyn was getting jealous over another girl. Kevin decided the keep the news of Kylie’s cancer to himself. He figured it would do Ashlyn some good to learn that information from Kylie herself.

.....“Well we’ll see about her,” Ashlyn mumbled before turning to look out the window, shutting Kevin out completely.
♠ ♠ ♠
The next banner winner's character is going to be introduced in the next chapter! So let me know what you think!!

So within the next week or so, I hope to have the first chapter out of the continuation story of Billie and Joe. Only you might notices some things are going to be a bit different. I'm introducing some new characters, bringing in some old ones, and bringing in a whole lot of drama. This story is rated 'R', due to some of the content that will be within the story, but I plan on telling in advance when those content are to be released, in order to allow 'you' the fan to decide if you want to read that chapter or not!

Forever Yours

So go check it out, comment, subscribe, and I really do hope that you will enjoy this next chapter!

Image
Eight Stars!!! Thanks to everyone who keeps reading, subscribing, and commenting! I love you all!!

Thanks to:

Pufferfish?!! 8D -- I'm glad you found Kevin and Ashlyn cute. Ashlyn depends on Kevin a lot!
ShellyVengence -- I am so glad that you keep commenting, and so far have been an active member of the story! Here is another Ashlyn for you as my thanks! Do you like how I've taken her so far? Let me know if what anything changed!!! I truly believe that Ashlyn's character will be vital to the story!
jbhslover12 -- I'm really glad that you're lovin' it, and I can't to keep it going!
taking.chances6136 -- Ashlyn's attitude is very important to the workings of this story. I think she will be an even bigger character then I ever thought.
skyyp -- I'm glad you're enjoying this story! I enjoy writing it, and everyday my ideas take me somewhere new with the story! I can't wait for you to see what happens next!!