Sequel: Slowly Falling Apart
Status: Active

Slowly Dying Alone

A Drunken Shock

Image
second banner made by My heart slows down;

Image
banner made by sober heart;

Image
banner made by My heart slows down;

Image
banner made by C'est Moi C:

Image
banner made by ShellyVengence

.....The drunken man stumbled along the street trying to find his car. For years he had spent years getting acquainted with the local bars in his hometown. Tonight was especially hard because, eleven years ago his bitch ass wife took their five year old child and ran. Just because the bitch couldn’t handle being back-handed at times, didn’t give her any right to run. She was probably all happy with her new life, telling their daughter all sorts of lies about him. He knew that if he ever got the chance to get his hand on his wife, she would die.

.....When he finally found his car he stumbled on some old newspaper. The man stooped to pick it up and was about to throw it away when he noticed the picture on the front page.

***

...............................Jonas’ new girl?

.....Image

.....Image

.....Image

Nick Jonas has been seen out with new foster sister, Kylie Martin, but are they really just friends? It would seem, by what friends to our papers have claimed, that Nick and Kylie are a lot closer then a brother and sister would allow. Whenever Kylie is out in public, Nick is never far behind her. So what is the story with these two? Kylie Martin, who has been in the foster system since she was five years old, has been battling cancer since she was thirteen years old. Her parents, who were supposedly killed in a car accident, are not well known in the state of Colorado where Kylie was found in a burning car...

***

.....The paper had more to say, but the man was done reading. “Well I’ll be damned,” the man said as he stared at the picture. He took the front page of the paper and placed in his pocket. He knew he needed to make a plan, he finally had found her, and he would be damned if he allowed some famous prick to take care of his little brat. Oh yes, she was going to pay for leaving him with her mother, he didn’t care if she had a choice or not. No one left Daniel Baron, and he was going to enjoy teaching his daughter a lesson.
♠ ♠ ♠
Check out my new Story!

In Blind Faith -- it's an original story about a blind girl and an outcast, rich boy. See what will happen with these two when they learn all about love, life lessons, and honesty.

Also don't forget to check out...

Forever Yours -- the next part of Billie and Joe's story. Although you might have noticed that there are two other main characters that will be enter-mixed as well! So check it out!!

ShellyVengence -- Thanks for always defending my stories! Your comments always make me laugh!!! You are an awesome fan!

My heart slows down; -- I am sorry for the mix-up and thanks for letting me know that I messed up! I posted this chapter today as a thank you!!