Sequel: Slowly Falling Apart
Status: Active

Slowly Dying Alone

Kylie's Emotions

Image
second banner made by C'est Moi C:

Image
second banner made by My heart slows down;

Image
banner made by sober heart;

Image
banner made by My heart slows down;

Image
banner made by C'est Moi C:

Image
banner made by ShellyVengence

.....Nick followed Kylie into the kitchen, he watched her closely as she stopped along the counter. Nick noticed she was shaking and so he walked up to her, and pulled Kylie into his arms. Kylie turned and buried her head into his shoulder as she began to cry. They stood there for several minutes before Kylie began to calm down. She kept her head on Nick shoulder and just leaned into him.

.....“I hate all these drugs that they have me on,” she said as she enjoyed the feeling of Nick’s arms around her. “They make me emotional,” she complained. Nick chuckled. He knew Ashlyn could be harsh at times, but he never seen her be that mean before.

.....“I know, but hopefully you’ll go into remission soon, and then things will get better,” Nick said with some hope in his voice.

.....“I hope so,” was all that Kylie said. They then stood there in silence just holding each other. Joe then walked into the kitchen with a grim look in his eyes.

.....“Kylie, I’m so sorry,” he said. Kylie pulled herself out of Nick’s embrace and wiped the tears that had begun to dry.

.....“It’s not your fault, Joe,” Kylie said as she looked over at Joe. “All these drugs just make me a little emotional,” she added with a smile.

.....“I just don’t know what came over her,” Joe said with a sigh as he sat at the table. Kylie followed Joe, with Nick close behind her, and sat across from Joe.

.....“From the looks of things, it looks like she’s had a tough life,” Kylie said thinking about the bruises covering Ashlyn’s face.

.....“She was probably asking for it,” Joe said with a frown, “Ashlyn has always had a temper.”

.....“You can't possibly know that she was asking for it, Joe. For all you or anyone else knows it could have been something beyond her control. The only one that knows fully is Ashlyn,” Kylie reminded Joe. Joe nodded before getting up and walking away. Kylie sighed as she looked over at Nick. “I think that Joe’s disapproval over Ashlyn hurt her more then she is going to let on.” Nick looked at Kylie in understanding.

.....“Ashlyn has always had a huge crush on Joe, but I don’t think Joe realizes it,” Nick said in agreement.

.....“I don’t understand how one could not know,” Kylie said with frown.

.....“How would you know if someone liked you?” Nick asked.

.....“I’m not sure, but I have to believe that if he liked me and he was meant for me, then I would know it. At least I would hope that I know it,” Kylie said as she thought about it. “Then again, I don’t think I would even know the signs.”

.....“I’m not so sure that I’ve ever gotten the signs right,” Nick said with a frown. Kylie then giggled, when caused Nick to smile. Nick then grabbed her hand, which caused Kylie to smile. Kylie may not know all the signs, but sometimes she got the sign that she and Nick were just meant for each other, even if she was going to have leave him someday.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to:

C'est Moi C: -- for making my latest banner!!! I love it!! Next chapter is all for you!

My heart slows down; -- I'm glad that you're so understanding!!! I also am getting ready to add '*****' into the story! So keep a lookout!

ShellyVengence -- Man I just love you comments!!! You know how to place a smile on my face!!!

mama-val -- Thanks! Makenna, is great. She is almost 12 weeks and growing like a weed! She smiles, and is trying to laugh, which makes me smile and laugh!