Sequel: Slowly Falling Apart
Status: Active

Slowly Dying Alone

Joe's Confession

Image
second banner made by C'est Moi C:

Image
second banner made by My heart slows down;

Image
banner made by sober heart;

Image
banner made by My heart slows down;

Image
banner made by C'est Moi C:

Image
banner made by ShellyVengence

.....For the next three weeks Payton and Joe spent time getting to know one another. Joe admitted that the same day that they had met, was the day that Demi and Joe had broken up. Payton told Joe that she had never had a boyfriend because most guys were scared of the idea of having to take care of a little boy. During that time Joe and Jeremiah became very close. Jeremiah loved it when Joe would play with him, which was often.

.....Payton was glad that Joe didn’t seem to be running from her little brother. Joe had admitted to liking Payton, but Payton didn’t believe in rushing anything.

.....“I really like you, Payton,” Joe said one night when they were sitting outside alone.

.....“I really like you too, Joe,” Payton said with a smile. Joe smiled back and began leaning in, getting closer to Payton’s face, but Payton backed up.

.....Joe’s smile faltered, “Oh, I thought…”

.....“I know and I do like you like that, but you just broke up with your last girlfriend less then two weeks ago. It would be best if we took things slow, and just get to know each other,” Payton said, not wanting to rush into anything with Joe. She has liked him for years, and she wasn’t about to walk into something that wouldn’t last. She knew all about Joe’s girlfriend track record, and Payton refused to allow herself to fall into his grasp, just yet.

.....“Slow,” Joe nodded in agreement. Payton smiled, glad that Joe was willing to take things slow.


.....So for the last week-in-a-half Payton has spent time with Joe, just getting to know him. She had learned that the new girl in the strange Jonas family was Ashlyn, or rather Sawyer as Joe calls her. Ashlyn had been friends with the Jonas since they first moved to California. According to Joe, he and Ashlyn have always been the closest, but Joe claims that he is sick of Ashlyn’s attitude.

.....Payton also learned from Nick, that this was the longest amount of time that Joe and Ashlyn have gone without talking. Payton got the opinion that Ashlyn may have secretly like Joe, which was why she was so rude to Payton and Kylie. Payton sighed as she watched Joe play with her brother. She knew going into a relationship with Joe would be tricky, but Payton really couldn’t wait to give it a chance.
♠ ♠ ♠
Nothing more then a filler, but the next chapter should be better - I will do my normal thank you's then.

I am so sorry for not posting. I live in an apartment building that was built in the 80's and the cable that they installed then is still the same, so my cable/internet/phone blew a fuse, and I have had no cable for a week. I couldn't call anyone, couldn't watch t.v., couldn't get online. It was sucky and I just wanted to shoot someone, but thankfully it's fixed!

If I don't get the next chapter out today, then look for it tomorrow!