Sequel: Slowly Falling Apart
Status: Active

Slowly Dying Alone

Comforting Kylie

Image
new banner made by me!

Image
second banner made by C'est Moi C:

Image
second banner made by My heart slows down;

Image
banner made by sober heart;

Image
banner made by My heart slows down;

Image
banner made by C'est Moi C:

Image
banner made by ShellyVengence

.....Denise and Payton stared at Kylie with concern. It had been twelve hours since they had received the news that Kylie had to go back into the hospital. Currently Kylie was sitting on the couch with her legs curled up into her chest. Her face was hiding in her knees and she hadn't moved since they had gotten home. Denise's cell rang as they sat there watching Kylie. Denise stepped away and answered her phone. When she came back, she looked over at Payton.

....."That was Paul, he and Nick are at the airport. I'm going to go pick them up," she explained. Payton nodded.

....."I'll stay here and watch Kylie. Frankie is helping me keep Jeremiah entertained, so I don't have to worry about him," Payton said.

....."Payton, you have been a godsend," Denise said as she walked out of the room. Payton turned to look at Kylie. She was worried about Kylie, but she knew that no one would be able to get her out of this stance – no one expect for Nick. He seemed to have a way with Kylie that no one else in the family did.

.....After a couple minutes Payton heard her phone go off. She answered it without looking at the screen.

....."Hello."

....."Payton?" a voice questioned on the other end.

....."Joe," Payton breathed.

....."Payton, I'm coming home. I'm at the airport now and should be home within the next twenty-four hours. Would you be willing to pick me up when I call you?" Joe asked, his voice sounding as if it was very far away – which it was, since Joe was still in Africa.

....."I can do that," Payton said softly.

....."How is she?" Joe asked seriously after some moments of silence.

....."Oh Joe, it's just awful. She hasn’t moved in over twelve hours," Payton whispered.

....."And Nick…how is he?" Joe then asked.

....."Your mom is headed to the airport now – to pick him up."

....."He might be a wreck when he gets home, but Kylie and Nick will need each other, now more then ever," Joe replied.

....."You're a good brother Joe," Payton said with a sigh.

....."I have to go, but I'll see you soon," Joe promised. "Oh and Payton…"

....."Yeah," she asked.

....."I miss you," Joe whispered.

....."I miss you too," Payton said hanging up the phone soon after. Payton turned back to Kylie and sighed. She hoped that Denise got here soon with Nick.

***

.....Kylie felt numb, like nothing on this planet mattered but her complete emptiness. She hadn't moved in who knew how many hours, and by now Kylie was sure that no one would be able to get her out of this rut that she was currently in.

.....Kylie… oh god, now she was going crazy. Kylie, please, can you hear me? She didn’t like hearing his voice. Not when she knew that Nick was in London, where he belonged, with his fans. Kylie knew that there was no way that Paul would allow Nick to come home early. In fact Kylie knew that she wouldn't even allow it. Nick needed to keep going and she wasn't going to be the one to stop him.

.....Kylie… please… you're scaring me. Can you hear me? Kylie silently groaned.

.....No Nick… you're just in my head, she whispered to herself.

.....No I'm not… Kylie look up, his sweet voice begged. Kylie shook her head.

.....I can't, Kylie replied. His voice was taunting her, making her feel as if she was going crazy. Suddenly Kylie felt herself being shaken. It took several minutes before Kylie could manage to lift her head up from her knees. As she did though, her eyes fell upon a familiar pair of chocolate-colored eyes. Kylie blinked several times before realizing that she wasn't just imagining things.

....."Nick," she whispered, her voice hoarse. Nick smiled and gave a relieved sigh. He took Kylie into his arms and held her close to his chest.

....."I thought…thought…" Nick stopped.

....."I'm okay," Kylie promised as she breathed in his wonderful scent. Nick grasped Kylie's shoulders and pushed her back so he could look into her eyes.

....."I was so worried," he admitted with a frown.

....."As you can see…I'm fine," Kylie said, trying to reassure Nick.

....."You may be fine, but I'm not," Nick replied, his eyes showing the honesty of his comment.

....."I admit, I'm a little nervous, but I feel better now that you’re here. Although, I have to be honest…I don't want to die," she whispered the last words so softly that Nick almost missed them.

....."If I have anything to say about it, you won't," Nick promised. Kylie sighed before pressing her shoulders against Nick's hands in order to rest her head against his chest once more. Nick wrapped his arms around her and just held her. "Kylie I..." Nick sighed. Kylie once again pulled out of Nicks arms to look at him.

....."Yes?" she asked softly. Kylie watched as Nick seemed to struggle over his words. "Just tell me," she whispered, her eyes encouraging Nick to continue with what he wanted to say.

....."Kylie…I just wanted to say…to say that I…" he licked his lips nervously and suddenly Kylie knew what Nick was trying to say. Kylie took Nick's face into her palms, he stopped talking and looked at her intently. They sat there, silently, without moving, just looking at each other. They both realized at that moment words were not needed to admit their feelings. They both felt the same about each other, they both knew that they were about to head into a direction that was right for them. With Kylie's hands still on his face, Nick slowly began to lower his lips toward hers.

.....It seemed to take ages for Nick's lips to touch Kylie's, but when they did, Kylie gasped. His lips were smooth, soft, and a completely different feel then anything that Kylie had ever experienced. But then again, considering that Kylie had never been kissed before, she wasn’t sure what she was supposed to expect.

.....Nick's lips grazed hers, pleasing her lips with only the lightest of touches. After a few moments of light kisses Nick pulled Kylie tighter into his arms and his lips became more demanding. It was like they were begging and pleasing at the same time, like they had never experienced the feel. Kylie's hand rounded themselves around Nick's face and she locked her fingers in Nick's curls – relishing the feeling of the softness, the way his curls grasped onto her fingers, and the way that his hair left her fingers tingling for more.

.....Then Nick pulled his lips away gently, looking at Kylie.

....."I really like you Kylie," he whispered, his breath hitting her face like a warm wind. Kylie searched Nick's face and smiled. She wanted to study angle of his features, knowing that when he left for tour, it would be at least three months before she saw him again.

....."I really like you too," she admitted. Nick gave another smile, pleased at her admission and down to give her another breathtaking kiss, that left them both grasping for air.
♠ ♠ ♠
So... Some sad news... my computer crashed and everything that I've had written so far is gone. This chapter I starting writing yesterday. So I wanted to give everyone something, and this is sort of what I had written before, only different, because I had to go based on what I remembered writing. It will be several days before I get anything else out, in any of the other chapters... plus I promised a reader that I would be in their contest (I have it written on paper, but I still need to move it to the computer). Please be patient with me, and know that I will get other chapters in this story and in my others out soon. The next chapter I'm going to work on is for Forever Yours - so be on the look out!

Sorry about the wait, but you all have been great fans!

mama-val -- So, you're the voice of reason to your friends? That's great, everyone needs friends like you. I didn't have many friends in school, I was weird and too different, but that never bothered me. I've always liked being a loner! And you're right, there is no rush, enjoy your life... family and kids will happen someday!

My heart slows down; -- It's all good, I know that people have a busy life. It doesn't bother me! Comment when you can, and I'm not going to rush you for banners. I am working on your character and she should be out soon. Hopefully!

ShellyVengence -- I love that you love being the bitch! lol

Breathless Tallie -- Yeah Sarah's life is rough, but she doesn't let it get her down. She's going to be like the positive addition to the story, and soon everyone will learn her story!

HappySadGirl17 -- Thanks, I'm glad you like them!