Sequel: Slowly Falling Apart
Status: Active

Slowly Dying Alone

Kylie's Last Day at Home

Image
new banner made by me!

Image
second banner made by C'est Moi C:

Image
second banner made by My heart slows down;

Image
banner made by sober heart;

Image
banner made by My heart slows down;

Image
banner made by C'est Moi C:

Image
banner made by ShellyVengence

.....Nick starred at Kylie, who was lying next to him on his bed. Her eyes were closed but Nick knew that she wasn’t sleeping. He gently lifted his hand and moved the piece of ‘hair’ that had fallen onto her face. He tucked the ‘hair’ behind her ear, and watched her smile a sweet smile.

.....“I’m going to miss this,” she whispered, her eyes remaining closed. Nick smiled and leaned across the bed to place a gentle kiss on Kylie’s nose.

.....“I know…I’m going to miss this too,” he replied also whispering.

.....“Especially since this…has barely begun,” Kylie sighed. Nick then pulled Kylie into his arms and she slowly opened her eyes.

.....“But it has begun…and I won’t let it end,” Nick said adamantly. “Kylie you mean more to me than any other girl that I’ve dated,” he swore. Kylie smiled.

.....“You are most important to me…too,” she agreed. Nick smiled and leaned in for another kiss. Kylie once again closed her eyes and leaned down, snuggling into Nick’s chest, inhaling his alluring scent. “We’re going to get through this,” she then said, more to reassure herself then anything.

.....“We will, because we both have faith…in each other.”

.....“And trust…you can’t make a relationship work…without trust.”

.....“True,” Nick agreed.

.....“Do you think my new roommate will like me?” Kylie then asked. Nick sighed.

.....“You know, you don’t have to have a roommate,” he whispered.

.....“I know, but if you’re going to be gone for three months, then I have to have someone there to help keep me sane. Who better…then someone going through the pain with me?” Nick nodded in agreement.

.....“Then yes…I’m sure that your roommate will love you. How could they not?” he replied.

.....“How indeed…” Kylie murmured. They were content, with just holding each other, knowing that they only had so many hours left before Kylie had to be at the hospital. It would be the last time that they got to be alone. Sure Nick didn’t have to leave for tour for another three weeks, but with Kylie getting a roommate at the hospital, they both knew that it would be a long time before they were alone…again.

***

.....Joe hopped off the plane with a smile. He was finally on American soil, and was going to get to see Payton. That thought alone got Joe smiling. Joe pulled out his phone once he was past the gates and turned it on. He noticed a call from Sawyer, but instead of checking to see what she wanted, Joe sent Payton a text.

.....At the airport…see you went you get here. He put his phone away and looked for the nearest coffee house. He ordered a tall Latté and waited for Payton’s text. Thirty minutes later he got her text. Joe smiled and quickly walked out of the airport, toward where Payton had said she was. He found her car quickly and hopped in. He leaned in and gave Payton a quick kiss on the cheek.

.....“Joe…” a voice squealed from the back seat. Joe turned around and smiled at the boy.

.....“Hey Jer…miss me?” Joe asked, his smile getting wider.

.....“Yes…don’t ever leave me…again,” Jeremiah said in a serious manner. Joe smirked.

.....“Wouldn’t dream of it,” Joe promised. He then turned back to Payton his face turning serious.

.....“How is she?” he asked. Payton turned to look at Joe.

.....“Scared…but better now that Nick is there,” Payton said softly. Joe nodded.

.....“How is my brother?”

.....“In love…”

.....“All they do is kiss…nasty…” Jeremiah commented from the back. Joe smiled back at Jeremiah and then turned to Payton.

.....“Kissing?” he asked with a smirk. Payton gave a small shrug.

.....“They admitted their feelings for each other,” Payton admitted. “They’ve been hauled up in Nick’s room since he got home. I think they just wanted to be alone for a while.” Joe nodded.

.....“Well I’m starving…how ‘bout I treat my two favorite people to lunch?” he asked looking between Jeremiah and Payton.

.....“Yeah,” Jeremiah said excitedly. “Can we Pay-Pay?” he begged.

.....“Yeah, can we Pay-Pay?” Joe impersonated Jeremiah. Payton smiled before nodding her head in agreement.

.....“All right then…where too?” she asked, looking at Joe. Joe smiled and leaned in, kissing her cheek once more before fully turning around in order to buckle up his seat-belt.

.....“Let the lad pick,” Joe replied earning a shriek of happiness from the back. Payton put the car into drive and headed toward the exit. Joe looked over at Payton and smiled. He reached over and grasped her hand into his…he really missed her.

***

.....Ashlyn stared at her phone…nothing. She walked into the kitchen and looked between Kevin and Dani.

.....“I don’t want help,” she whispered. Kevin looked over at Ashlyn in shock. She continued, “There’s nothing wrong with me…I’m sorry I’ve been a bitch, but I don’t know how else to act. Maybe I was too harsh on Kylie, but she’s too sensitive to begin with. I don’t want help,” she then repeated.

.....“Ash…I just don’t know what to do…I know you’ve been through a lot, but I just don’t know what to do with you anymore,” Kevin admitted. Ashlyn looked down at her shoes.

.....“I’ll try to be nicer…but Joe doesn’t deserve my niceness. I don’t care if he never wants to speak to me again, I’ve written him off anyways. May I go out?” she asked, not wanting to talk about anything else. Kevin looked over at Dani and she nodded.

.....“Sure Ash…just remember…all we want is to help you. We know there’s nothing wrong with you, but we also know that talking is a good thing,” Dani replied. Ashlyn nodded, not saying anything else. She then turned from the kitchen and walked out of the house. She just needed to get away. She was getting tired of having to deal with the Jonas family – which was sad, since they were the only family she had.
♠ ♠ ♠
In the next chapter I will be posting a link to a contest that I will be hosting... xSimplyxMadxHatterx will be helping me with the judging...so please keep a look out for it, and know that it doesn't matter how well you feel you write...I would love for my fans to enter the contest! It's not a Jonas Brother contest but I still hope that everyone will want to enter...or at least comment on everyone that did enter, because viewings and comments will help with winning and second place!

It will be out soon, and I will post a link when I do get it all settled and worked out!

ShellyVengeance -- I'm glad I could make you happy! Did you like what I did with the title of the last chapter? I hope so! lol...I hope this chapter shows how she's not going soft...and wait for the next chapter...which reminds me I'll be messaging you after I post this!

Breathless Tallie -- I'm glad you think so! I agree with you...a kiss can be much more powerful then trying to write about going all the way...which isn't something I would write about, because I respect the Jonas boys too much!

babygirl1312 -- I'm so glad you're loving this story! I love writing this story! I thought having a sick main character would make things more dramatic without having to place the idea of cheating or scandals out there. I know Ashlyn can seem rude, but every story needs some drama, and Ashlyn can and will cause that! She's a lot of fun to write about...I never know where I'm headed with her!