Sequel: Slowly Falling Apart
Status: Active

Slowly Dying Alone

Joe Finds Out

Image
new banner made by me!

Image
second banner made by C'est Moi C:

Image
second banner made by My heart slows down;

Image
banner made by sober heart;

Image
banner made by My heart slows down;

Image
banner made by C'est Moi C:

Image
banner made by ShellyVengence

***

Image

***

....Joe was seething. What was that brat thinking…dating…David Henrie? Henrie? Seriously, was she looking for an emotional suicide mission? Joe knew that Sawyer was pissed at him, but was she seriously so pissed that she would date the one man he had always told her not to? Joe just didn’t know what to think anymore. He tried calling her, but all of his calls just went straight to voice-mail. He sent her e-mails but she never replied. He sent her texts, and he receives notices that his number had been blocked from her texting in-box.

....There was only one thing Joe could do…he had to go see her in person. She just had to be home, she had no life after all. Joe hopped into his car and speed off to Kevin’s house. He just didn’t understand why Kevin would allow her to date such a man…it didn’t make sense. As Joe pulled into Kevin’s driveway his vision turned red…he was in the house? He thought madly. Joe rushed out of the car and angrily stormed into the house. Kevin looked up in shock.

....“Joe, what’s wrong?” Kevin asked with some concern, but Joe didn’t care.

....“Where is she?” he questioned.

....“Who?” Kevin was confused.

....“Sawyer…where is she?” he asked again. Kevin just pointed upstairs and Joe took off…up the steps.

***

....Ashlyn heard the car and smiled.

....“He’s here,” she whispered. Ashlyn looked over at David and he patted the space next to him on the bed. Ashlyn walked over and sat next to him.

....“Ready?” he asked. Ashlyn nodded.

....“Remember to call me Sawyer,” she whispered, knowing that it would royally piss Joe off. David smiled and leaned down just as they heard the stomping on the stairs. Ashlyn gasped as his lips touched hers…she was not expecting the sparks or the jolt that had come through his lips. Ashlyn kissed him back, acting as eager as possible. When the door swung open, Ashlyn and David pretended to be shocked and their lips tore away from each other. They both looked over and Joe was red…flaming red…as mad as Ashlyn had ever seen him.

....“Joe,” Ashlyn said, remembering to act coolly.

....“Henrie, Sawyer…seriously?” Joe asked in disbelief.

....“I can date whoever I want…just as you can,” Joe blushed red at that comment. “You don’t come to me about who you should date, why should I do the same?” she asked, hitting him with a low blow.

....“Sawyer…we have reservations…remember?” David said, ignoring Joe’s anger. Ashlyn sighed.

....“Let me take care of Joe…I’ll meet you downstairs,” Ashlyn said. They both hopped off the bed and Ashlyn leaned into to kiss David, before he left the room. David swept in with his tongue causing Joe to make grunting noises with his throat. David smiled and walked away.

....“Later…Joe,” he said as he left. Joe didn’t comment. His eyes didn’t leave Ashlyn’s. Ashlyn looked over and saw the hurt, but she was beyond caring. She wasn’t so sure that she wanted Joe anymore…of course if she looked deep down; Ashlyn knew that she was lying to herself, but at this point, Ashlyn was trying not to look down that deep. All she wanted was to seriously hurt Joe…for hurting her.

....“Why?” Joe whispered his voice hoarse. Ashlyn sighed.

....“You were ignoring me…David showed up…and it just…happened,” Ashlyn said with a shrug.

....“I wasn’t ignoring you,” Joe protested.

....“I called you…over a week ago…to talk. You never returned my call,” Ashlyn yelled. Joe looked shocked.

....“I…I just forgot,” Joe said not explaining himself at all. But Ashlyn knew…he was with her…Payton.

....“Well, I needed my best friend, and he didn’t care. I ran into David, and he listened, to my problems, to what I needed, and things just clicked for us. Now if you excuse me…I have to go,” Ashlyn walked past Joe avoiding his touch.

....“Sawyer…” Ashlyn turned back. “You allowed him to call you Sawyer,” and just like that Joe’s face broke. He quickly walked away and Ashlyn wanted to cry. But she refused; she had done the right thing. She knew that. Joe didn’t love her…not in the way she wanted…and she wasn’t going to allow herself to hold out for him any longer…at least not for the next couple of weeks.

***

....Payton watched as Joe walked into the house. He looked like someone had just dropped a brick on his dog. Payton sighed and then turned back to her brother. Payton knew that Joe liked her, but she knew that his feelings for her would never hold a candle to his feelings for Ashlyn…even if Joe didn’t know his own feelings yet. In a way, Payton always knew that celebrity romances really don’t work. After all, Joe had a history with his relationships. He was known for going through relationship after relationship. Maybe she was just kidding herself in believing that maybe Joe really did care for her.

....“What’s wrong Pay-Pay?” Jeremiah asked as he looked up from his coloring.

....“I’m just missing Kylie,” Payton lied. She didn’t want Jeremiah getting worried. Her little brother loved Joe…it wouldn’t be fair for Payton to taint his opinion on his hero.

....“I miss her too, but Nick’s taking care of her,” Jeremiah promised as he patted his sister’s hand. Payton sighed. Of course…Kylie and Nick could make their relationship work. They had a depth that Payton had never seen before. It would have been foolish for Payton to believe that no celebrity relationship could work…and then expect Nick and Kylie’s to work. If they could handle the public and make their relationship work, then why couldn’t she and Joe do the same? Payton could make it work…even if she did end up losing him to Ashlyn someday.

....She left Jeremiah sitting at the table and walked over to Joe.

....“Are you alright?” Payton asked softly. Joe sighed before taking Payton into his arms.

....“I’m fine,” Joe promised as he hugged her tightly. “Do you want to go out tonight?” Joe asked.

....“Like a date?” Payton asked wondering what she would do with her brother. She hated the idea of leaving him with others.

....“Yeah…just you and me, we can make it up to Jeremiah tomorrow,” Joe promised.

....“I guess, but I’d have to find a sitter,” Payton said, thinking of who she could get to babysit.

....“Call Dani, she and Kevin have been talking about starting their own family. Why not allow them to start with Jer?” Payton smiled.

....“Usually new parents start out with a newborn…not a five year old,” Payton said in a teasing manner. Joe laughed. Payton was glad to see that his spirits were lifting. “I’ll call them,” she then said. Joe nodded and kissed her cheek before letting her go. Payton ran into the kitchen and made her phone call. She and Joe had been sort of dating for several weeks now, and today would be their first date. Payton couldn’t wait.

***

Image
♠ ♠ ♠
So...I made the Newsletter (it's not real...lol) Just thought it might be fun to make...it's also how Joe found out...if anyone was wondering! lol Anyways let me know what you think and I hope you enjoy this Ashlyn/Joe drama!! I know I do!! If you are having issues reading the Newsletter let me know and I will send you a copy that can be read!!