Sequel: Slowly Falling Apart
Status: Active

Slowly Dying Alone

Discussion, Decisions and More Making Out

Image
new banner made by me!

Image
second banner made by C'est Moi C:

Image
second banner made by My heart slows down;

Image
banner made by sober heart;

Image
banner made by My heart slows down;

Image
banner made by C'est Moi C:

Image
banner made by ShellyVengence

***

.....Denise and Paul looked at each other for a moment.

....."They're ready," Denise said after a moment.

....."They're ready," Paul repeated. "I'm going to contact Miss Biddermen," he then said.

....."Paul, are you sure that that is a good idea?" Denise asked. "What if she let something slip to that man? It might be best if you call your old childhood friend. That judge. He will know what to do." Paul nodded.

....."I'll be back," Paul said as he whipped out his phone and walked away. Denise waited for Paul to get back. Fifteen minutes later Paul came back with a smile.

....."Judd got Kylie's paperwork from the county, and after looking over her file agreed to sign Kylie the legal rights to get married. But she will have to wait until she turns seventeen," Paul said.

....."Let's go tell them," Denise whispered with a concerned smile.

....."They're ready, Denise, they're ready," Paul assured.

....."I know," Denise said softly. "Let's go."

***

.....Nick watched as the IV dripped into the tube that was giving Kylie her marrow.

....."It's annoying…isn't it?" Kylie asked as she looked over at the IV.

....."It's helping you…if it makes you better, then I am all for it," Nick disagreed. Kylie looked over at Nick with a pleased smile.

....."You always say the best things," Kylie whispered.

....."You know what?" Nick asked with a teasing smile.

....."What?" Kylie asked with her own teasing smile.

....."I can't wait till I can actually kiss you again," Nick whispered as he leaned in close.

....."Two weeks," Kylie whispered back.

....."Yes…two weeks," Nick repeated. Kylie smiled her eyes lighting up. She then looked up. Nick followed and smiled at his parents.

....."Kylie, Nick," Paul started. "I have a friend who is a judge for the State of Colorado, and after looking at your file, Kylie, Judd, my friend, has signed your petition to marry." Nick and Kylie looked at each other. "But you will have to wait until after the sixteenth of September," Paul finished.

....."Really?" Kylie looked happy but then her face fell slightly. "Are you both sure that you're okay with it?" she asked.

....."Honey, we only want to make sure that you both are sure. We both know that you and Nick love each other," Denise said.

....."What she means is that we are supportive as long as you're both sure. But we have some conditions," Paul said. Kylie nodded.

....."We can do conditions," Nick agreed.

....."We'll allow you marry, you may pick the date, but you will go to counseling even after you marry and you both will remain living with your mother and me, until Kylie is eighteen." Paul looked between his son and Kylie.

....."I want it small," Kylie whispered. "No large weddings, no press, no one knows," she stated. "Family only."

....."We can do that," Denise agreed. "How long did you want to keep this marriage to just the family?" Kylie looked over to Nick and Nick turned to his parents.

....."Kylie doesn’t people to assume that I married her because of a pregnancy. She wants the marriage to remain a secret until we've been married long enough for fans and others to see that we didn’t marry because of a child," Nick explained. Denise and Paul nodded.

....."When would you like to do this?" Denise asked.

....."Nick and I were talking, and we would like it to be within the week after our birthday?" Kylie said after looking over at Nick. Nick nodded in agreement.

....."We don't want a wedding on our birthday, but we would like it within the week," Nick added.

....."The day after," Kylie whispered. "Maybe we could just go to a judge, and then have a small reception."

....."My dad could do it…at our house," Nick said. Kylie looked between Nick and Paul.

....."Would you?" she asked softly.

....."For you and my son, I would," Paul stated.

....."I'd like that. A nice small wedding that no one would know about," Kylie agreed.

....."The day after our birthday," Nick said as he laced his fingers with Kylie's. "I love you," he whispered. Kylie smiled.

....."I love you," she replied. Denise and Paul looked at each other before leaving the room.

....."They're ready," Denise repeated firmly.

....."They're ready," Paul agreed.

***

....."Joe we have to stop doing this," Ashlyn whispered as Joe ran his lips down her neck.

....."What?" Joe breathed. Ashlyn gave a small moan and tugged on Joe's hair making him groan in return.

....."This…Joe, we made a vow," Ashlyn reminded.

....."At this point…I don’t care," Joe said as he reclaimed her lips. Ashlyn kissed back even though she knew that they really should stop.

....."Joe," Ashlyn whispered. "We can't," she breathed.

....."I know," Joe breathed as his lips caressed along her neck. "I love you," he whispered.

....."I know," Ashlyn replied.

....."Sawyer, I can't ever seem to get enough of you," Joe breathed onto her lips before kissing her again. Joe then sat up straddling Ashlyn's waist. Ashlyn sat up and leaned against Joe's headboard.

....."We have to stop doing this, Joe. We can't break our vows. We can't keep making out all the time. Remember I refuse to be that girl," Ashlyn reminded.

....."I know, Sawyer," Joe said as he lifted Ashlyn and sat her on his lap. "I just can't seem to help it," he added. Joe leaned in and kissed her gently. "We should have gone to the hospital," Joe said.

....."What for? We both know that Kylie is only allowed two people at a time, and Nick will refuse to leave her side, which means that only Denise and Paul will be the ones going in. We would just be in the way," Ashlyn reminded.

....."I know," Joe replied. "She's my sister…you know." Ashlyn leaned into Joe's shoulder and sighed.

....."I know. You when I first learned of Kylie, I was jealous." Joe laughed.

....."Trust me honey…I know," Joe said laughing once again. Ashlyn sighed and laughed. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Ashlyn hurried off of Joe and quickly sat next to him. "Come in," Joe called once Ashlyn was situated. Payton walked in with a forced but kind smile.

....."I just thought you both would like to know that Nick and Kylie are getting married," she said softly. Joe and Ashlyn looked up in shock.

....."What?" they both yelled.

....."Yeah, Nick, Kylie, Paul, and Denise all talked about it and Paul got permission from this judge and they've decided to get married the day after their birthday. I just thought you both would like to know," she said before silently walking out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey everyone...just so y'all know I have a twitter...feel free to add/follow me and I'll do the same for you!!

My Twitter

If the link doesn't work...let me know!

***

Also...my profile really needs an update, so if anyone finds any good profile backgrounds that they think I might like, send me a link, or let me know...I really don't care what it is...just something different!

***

Kazla -- That about sums it up! lol and I'm glad you're lovin' it!!!

ASLaddict -- Thank you!! I'm glad to see you so excited!!

ShellyVengeance -- I know what you mean...my Internet likes playing mind tricks with me...sometimes it works...sometimes it doesn't...annoying really...I love how you feel about Ashlyn! The next chapter might be something that you might be looking forward to...maybe...lol

Breathless Tallie -- You are awesome!! Wow...D-R-A-M-A...people are stupid... So I married Nick (for others reading...my own Nick not Nick Jonas...my Nick - as handsome as I think he is - looks nothing...and I do mean nothing...like Nick Jonas!) and my childhood sweetheart was Matt...if that makes any sense...I wasn't sure if I ever clarified that...lol....but I did hate Nick when I first met him...he was a perverted jerk...I soon learned that it was all an act with him.