Sequel: Slowly Falling Apart
Status: Active

Slowly Dying Alone

David and Payton Find Out

Image
New banner also made by me!

Image
banner made by me!

Image
second banner made by C'est Moi C:

Image
second banner made by My heart slows down;

Image
banner made by sober heart;

Image
banner made by My heart slows down;

Image
banner made by C'est Moi C:

Image
banner made by ShellyVengence

***

.....Payton walked out of the room and walked toward the living room.

....."Hey is Ashlyn here?" David asked with a smile as he walked into the house.

....."Yeah, she's upstairs with Joe," Payton said pointing. David nodded and went toward the direction that Payton had pointed. A couple of seconds later he came back down with a frown. "What's wrong?" she asked.

....."I just walked in on them," David said with a shake of his head.

....."Doing what?"

....."They were making out," David said with a shrug. Payton gasped.

....."Are you okay?" she asked with concern.

....."Are you? He was your boyfriend."

....."Maybe, but he didn’t love me, so I've forced myself to get over him," Payton said as she sat down.

....."Maybe but it had to of hurt. I mean my girlfriend and I were faking it, and somehow I'm hurt," David frowned.

....."What do you mean? You were faking what?" David sat down with another frown.

....."Ashlyn wanted to make Joe jealous, so she used me," David said.

....."Joe wanted to use me…but I wouldn’t allow him to," Payton said. Payton turned to the stairs and watched as Joe and Ashlyn came downstairs with guilty looks on their faces. "What do you want to do?" Payton whispered.

....."Get out of here," David replied back.

....."I've got a car," Payton said with a smirk. David smiled.

....."Let's go."

....."Jeremiah," Payton called as David walked out the door. "Let's go out." Jeremiah came running and smiled.

....."Is Davy coming?" he asked.

....."Of course." Jeremiah cheered and ran outside followed closely by Payton.

***

....."He told Payton," Ashlyn gasped. Joe sighed.

....."I'm sure, you'll be fine, he just doesn’t want to talk to you right now," Joe said as he looked over at Ashlyn. He walked up to her and smiled. "I love you," he whispered. Ashlyn sighed. Joe took her into his hands gently kissed her. "I love you," he repeated.

....."I love you too," Ashlyn said after a moment. "David looked so hurt," she whispered.

....."Why would he be? You guys were faking the relationship," Joe reminded.

....."I wanted to tell him. Oh god, he has to hate me," Ashlyn groaned. Joe laughed.

....."He'll be fine," Joe promised with a kiss to her nose.

***

.....David looked over at Payton as she played with her brother. She was good with her baby brother. David didn’t know why he was upset, he didn’t understand it. It was all a game, the relationship wasn’t even real.

....."Hey are you okay?" Payton asked as she sat down. David looked over at her and tried to smile.

....."I will be. It's…I mean…I'm not really upset…just shocked," David replied.

....."I am too, but I guess I knew it would happen…at some point." David sighed and leaned against Payton's shoulder.

....."I like your little brother," he said after a moment. Payton laughed.

....."He really likes you too." David sat up.

....."I'm going to go swing. Come with me?" He looked over at Payton with a pout.

....."Alright," Payton said as she got up. David grabbed her hand and pulled toward the swing. Payton laughed. "You know…it's been years since I played in a playground."

....."Me too, but it's time for us to become children again," David said with a laugh.

....."Yes, lets," Payton agreed. David looked over and smiled. Maybe he had been dating the wrong girl the entire time.

....."You were too good for him, you know," David said as he stared into Payton's eyes. Payton smiled.

....."You are too good for her too," Payton stated. David laughed.

....."We were too. We're too good for the both of them. They never deserved us." David sighed. "We could be friends. I don’t have many friends," David then said.

....."Isn't Selena Gomez your best friend?" Payton asked. David laughed.

....."She's a good friend, but she isn't my best. Hey haven't you ever noticed that Selena and Kylie look a lot alike?" David asked. Payton laughed.

....."Sometimes, but only when one looks very closely," Payton replied. "Sometimes I don't know what I'm doing," she then whispered. "The Jonas family has been so good to me, but I…I can't stay with him. I can be friends with Joe, but I can't be around him."

....."I know it sounds silly, but I could use an assistant," David said as he looked over at Payton.

....."Really? You would hire me?" Payton asked.

....."In a heartbeat," David nodded. "I've seen what you can do. You're a good assistant. And you care about your family. I could use you, as long as you’re willing to leave the Jonas family, because I don't always follow the same routes as the Jonas family. I mean I would love for you to be able to do both job…"

....."David," Payton called with a laugh. "Stop. I'll take the job. I just have to talk to Denise and Paul first."

....."I'm glad," David breathed.

....."Me too," Payton whispered. David looked over at Payton and smiled. He was glad that he was finally getting a friend.
♠ ♠ ♠
My Twitter

***

So I don't ever do this...but I have to give this author some major props!! So people...if you are looking for some awesome...and I do mean awesome Nick Jonas stories then see this authors story page! She's an absolute genius!!

haunted silence;

She's got a ton of Nick Jonas Stories...and I can never get enough of her work...please...check her out....and if you love her...let her know!!

***

ShellyVengeance -- (Payton! - Just so you know!!) I always figured if any of the brothers ever had issues with their vows...it would be Joe...he just seems like that type! lol And Don't worry, this isn't based on A Walk to Remember...of course if you read the book, it doesn't imply when she dies, just that she does...Nicholas Sparks (@Breathless Tallie - another great Nicholas to add to the list!) sort of leaves us to decide when she dies...but I really don't know when I'm going to end this...and I'm still considering whether I want the dreams to happen (maybe) or not...so I won't be killing her (or if I do...it won't be anytime soon -- Promise!) And don't worry about Payton, C'est Moi C: and I already had a back-up man (as we called him) for her...when you both decided that you wanted Joe...so she won't be left out! Payton and Ashlyn might be friends...someday...but I think that might take a while...Wow this is one long reply...lol

ASLaddict -- Thank you!

lizzzzzzx -- Don't feel bad for Payton... as stated earlier she'll get her own man....someday!

silent.tears.eternal -- So I sent you a message, but I thought I would post a reply here...for everyone to read. For anyone curious about where I got my information - This website Nation Cancer Institute is where I've been getting all of my information off of. So if anyone is uncertain, for feels that I've got the information wrong...please let me know, or check this site.

Breathless Tallie -- I followed you back! Yeah...funny thing too...because he sort of looks like Matt Sanders (M. Shadows) from A7x...very hot! I'd say about 98% percent of all men are perverted....and I don't say 100% because I've met a couple guys who kept their pigheadedness to themselves...so I never had to see it...lol

Kazla -- I plan too!!