Sequel: Slowly Falling Apart
Status: Active

Slowly Dying Alone

The Talk & Other Surprises

Image
New banner also made by me!

Image
banner made by me!

Image
second banner made by C'est Moi C:

Image
second banner made by My heart slows down;

Image
banner made by sober heart;

Image
banner made by My heart slows down;

Image
banner made by C'est Moi C:

Image
banner made by ShellyVengence

***

.....Nick smiled as he walked toward the hospital room that Kylie was in. She didn’t know that he was coming and he couldn’t wait to surprise her. Nick missed her, he loved her, and in over two weeks they would be getting married. The thought was exciting. Nick walked into Kylie's room.

....."Nick," she said happily as she looked up. Nick smiled.

....."I missed you and we needed to be in town for an event, so I thought I would come to see you. Because I missed you," Nick said as he walked up to her bed. Kylie scooted over and patted the space next to her. Nick sat down and leaned over and kissed her.

....."I missed you…and your lips," Kylie breathed against Nick's lips. Nick laughed and kissed her again. "Nick," Kylie breathed.

....."Yes," Nick asked as he moved back.

....."We have to talk…about…about…" Nick watched as Kylie's cheeks turned red.

....."About?" Nick asked softly.

....."Nick, we're getting married soon. I don't have a mother or a father. I know basics, but I know nothing about…" Kylie paused and once again blushed. "SEX," she whispered. Nick looked at her in shock.

....."Kylie…I don't know anything about it either," Nick said softly.

....."I know, but we have to try to talk about it. I know it's a scary topic, but we have to talk about it. Because, Nick, I don’t know if I'll be ready for it in time for our wedding."

....."Hey, hey," Nick said as tears fell down Kylie's face. "If you're not ready, then we will wait. Kylie, I don't think I'm ready for it either. But Kylie, I am ready to be your husband, to take care of you when you need it, to love you, to just be there for you. We will have sex, but only when we both are ready," Nick assured. Kylie leaned into Nick and sighed.

....."I want to be ready, I want to," Kylie said. Nick sighed and lifted Kylie's chin.

....."I love you," Nick said softly. "I will be ready whenever you are ready. There is no rush," he added. Kylie sighed and gently lifted her hands into his hair, pulling Nick in for a kiss.

....."I love you," Kylie breathed as Nick kissed her again. "Sarah will be back in a few moments," she whispered.

....."Then we still have a few moments," Nick breathed back as he kissed her harder. Kylie gasped and tugged tighter on Nick's curls. Nick pulled back slightly and whispered, "That’s not helping." Kylie laughed.

....."Sorry," she whispered. "I love you. So much." Kylie kissed him one more time before Sarah was rolled back into the room.

....."Hey guys," Sarah whispered groggily.

....."Hey Sarah, how are you feeling?" Kylie asked as she leaned against Nick. Nick wrapped his arms around Kylie's waist and pulled her back into his chest.

....."Tired…I just want to sleep," Sarah said as the orderly helped her into her bed. "Will you guys keep it quiet?"

....."Sure," Kylie promised. Nick leaned down to whisper in Kylie's ear.

....."I love you." Kylie smiled. "Did you know…that in just over two weeks that you will be Mrs. Nicholas Jonas?" he then whispered. Kylie turned her head.

....."I know…and I can't wait. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life as your wife," Kylie smiled. She then leaned forward and kissed Nick gently. "I want to go home, Nick," she whispered.

....."We will…soon," Nick promised. "Soon," Nick leaned his forehead against Kylie's.

***

.....Several days after Payton quit, she watched as David pushed Jeremiah on the swings, they were currently at a park in the outskirts of Vegas where David had some thing to take care of. Since working for David, things seemed to have been good. David was good to her and her little brother. Sure he was just a friend, but he was the first friend that seemed to actually care about her feelings. She knew that it was stupid, but she was falling for David Henrie.

....."Are you okay?" David asked as he sat down next to her. Payton nodded.

....."Just thinking," she replied.

....."I like you," David whispered. Payton smiled.

....."So you keep saying," Payton replied.

....."What do I have do, to get you to believe me?" David asked. "Do I have to marry you?"

....."What?" Payton asked in disbelief.

....."I'd marry you, right now if it got you to believe me," David whispered as he leaned in and kissed her gently. "We're in Vegas…we should just get married," he added. "Marry me Payton Ryleigh Anderson, marry me? Right now…today." Payton sighed. "Marry me Payton?"

....."David," Payton sighed. "Marriage…it's forever," Payton whispered.

....."I know that…and I also know that going into a marriage that is wide open is better then going into a marriage that is all about feelings. I know that our marriage would be a comfortable one, and I know that someday I will love you, because, Payton, you deserve love," David explained. Payton smiled.

....."If I agree to this…it has to be a secret. Only you and I and Jeremiah can know. If James found out that I got married without him…he would be beyond pissed," Payton whispered.

....."Only we will know," David promised, he wasn’t sure who James was, but he wasn’t about question her like a jealous boyfriend.

....."All right then, but I want a nice quiet…small…chapel. I don’t want a chapel where other celebrities go. Just a nice small chapel the no one has ever heard of," Payton whispered.

....."Okay, meet me in the lobby, at six and we'll get married," David replied as he kissed her once more. He was getting married.

***

.....Joe didn’t know what to think…he didn’t understand the message he just got. He didn’t understand anything about what was going on. Joe looked down at his phone and once again pushed the voice-mail button.

....."Hi Joe, this is Payton. I know it's strange for you to be hearing from me and I just wanted you to know that even though I left because of you…I'm not mad…not at you at least. I'm about to tell you something…something that you can't even tell Ashlyn, and if you have to tell Ashlyn then you better hang up…right now…………I'll assume that since you are still here that you are willing to keep this to yourself. Joe, I'm getting married, in about fifteen minutes I will become Mrs. David Henrie…and no, I don’t love him and he doesn’t love me. But we both feel that this is the right choice, the right move. We both plan to keep this marriage a secret, and since you're the only person I'm telling, I'll know if this secret gets out………sorry, ran out… Listen Joe I just wanted to say that I'm okay…I'm fine. I'm making the right choice, but I felt that you deserved to know…I needed to tell you…myself. This is a good-bye Joe…I really do hope that you and Ashlyn will be happy together. Good-bye."

.....Joe didn’t understand it, he just…how could she be getting married…to a man she doesn’t love? That message was over an hour old, so he assumed that by now, Payton was a married woman.

....."What's wrong Joe?" Kevin asked as he walked up to his brother. Joe turned to Kevin; Payton only said that he couldn’t tell Ashlyn, he never said anything about Kevin.

....."Listen," Joe said as he handed Kevin his phone. Kevin was silent as he listened.

....."Is this serious?" he asked with concern.

....."So it would seem," Joe said with a frown. "I love Sawyer, but this message has unnerved me. Did I force her into this decision?"

....."No, Payton has always been strong-willed, or so Dani always says. I'm sure she didn’t make this decision lightly," Kevin assured. "May I borrow this? I mean, I'm sure that Dani already knows, but its best if I tell her about this…before she hears it from a third party," Kevin said as he walked away with Joe's phone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Major twist...let me know what you think!!

***

My Twitter

***

So the first chapter of The Return of Avery Harper is out. This will be one of those stories I don't post often. I've already got about ten chapters written and I like where it's going. It's a little different from my other stuff. But it is a Nick Jonas Fan-Fic - only, he's not famous in this story. So check it out and let me know what you think so far!!

***

Breathless Tallie -- I didn't mind that you didn't comment! I knew you would at some point! He was...is hot. And we didn't really date...he was just the man I was going to marry up until the seventh grade. I know this kid (sweetest guy on the planet) and he had been dating this girl all through high school. He was the shy quiet kind and wouldn't hurt a fly. Well his girlfriend dumped him for someone else, and he was crushed. I felt bad for him, because he was that guy that girls always claim they want, but ignore when their around. I always pissed me off. He sort of became my surrogate little brother. He joined the marines, but I still facebook him often!