Sequel: Slowly Falling Apart
Status: Active

Slowly Dying Alone

Nick & Kylie's Wedding Day!

Image
New & Last (for SDA) Banner made by me!

Image
New banner also made by me!

Image
banner made by me!

Image
second banner made by C'est Moi C:

Image
second banner made by My heart slows down;

Image
banner made by sober heart;

Image
banner made by My heart slows down;

Image
banner made by C'est Moi C:

Image
banner made by ShellyVengence

***

.....Kylie woke up and looked around.

.....“Are you nervous,” Ashlyn asked from beside Kylie. Kylie smiled and sat up.

.....“Maybe…a little,” Kylie admitted. “Are you?” she asked. After Nick had proposed to Kylie she had come back to the house and listened as Ashlyn talk about her issues and concerns.

.....“I think so. I think I’m just more nervous about what could happen,” Ashlyn whispered. Kylie sighed.

.....“We won’t know…for what, two weeks?” Ashlyn nodded. “Then we just have to worry about today. We’ll worry about that later,” Kylie assured. Ashlyn once again nodded.

.....“You’ve been great, Kylie,” Ashlyn said.

.....“What are friends for?” Kylie asked. Just then someone knocked on the door. Kylie got up and answered. “Nick,” Kylie gasped in surprise. Nick came in and quickly closed the door.

.....“I have to hurry, before mom finds me,” Nick whispered.

.....“I’ll just go watch the door,” Ashlyn said as she slipped out the door and into hall. Kylie smiled.

.....“I love you,” Nick said. “I just wanted to see you before mom kept me away all day,” he added. Kylie grinned and kissed him. Nick deepened the kiss and Kylie gasped. “Pre-wedding kiss – needs to keep all day,” Nick said against Kylie’s lips.

.....“I’m looking forward to today,” Kylie replied.

.....“Me too,” Nick said. “Now kiss me again,” he commanded gently. Kylie smiled and obeyed his request. Nick pulled Kylie tightly against him and deepened the kiss again. The door was opened slightly.

.....“Denise alert,” Ashlyn whispered. Nick groaned and kissed Kylie one last time before pulling away.

.....“I really do love you,” he whispered. Kylie smiled.

.....“I really do love you too,” Kylie replied. Denise walked in just as they pulled away.

.....“Nick what are you doing here?” she asked kindly.

.....“Just a last goodbye to my girlfriend,” Nick said not taking his eyes off Kylie. Kylie smiled. Nick leaned in and kissed Kylie’s cheek. “I love you.”

.....“I’ll see you at the end of the aisle,” Kylie replied. Nick smiled and kissed her cheek one last time. “Bye,” Kylie whispered as Nick walked out the door.

.....“All right, Ashlyn, Payton is on her way. I expect the two of you behave,” Denise said. Ashlyn nodded. Kylie smiled.

.....“Don’t worry Denise. A little drama might be good,” she said as she lightly shoved Ashlyn. Ashlyn smiled.

.....“Yeah, Kylie might feel weird if there was no drama today,” Ashlyn teased right back. They both laughed and Denise just smiled.

.....“Let’s get to work,” Denise said as she led Kylie into the bathroom.

***

.....Five hours later Nick was starting to feel nervous.

.....“Are you ready?” Kevin asked as they sat in the living room. Nick just nodded. Nick looked over at Joe and frowned.

.....“He’s been weird…all day,” Nick commented.

.....“He was like that yesterday, too,” Kevin agreed. Nick shrugged.

.....“Joe,” Nick called as he threw a couch pillow at him. Joe shook his head and glared over at Nick.

.....“Where is your head?” Kevin asked. Joe shrugged.

.....“Just dealing with things,” Joe said.

.....“Kevin, will you go…check on Kylie?” Nick asked trying to sound nervous.

.....“Nervous?” Nick just nodded. Kevin smiled and left. Nick turned to Joe.

.....“Look I know you and Ashlyn are going through…”

.....“The condom broke,” Joe whispered. Nick looked shocked.

.....“Joe,” Nick started.

.....“The only reason I’m telling you is, it seems like Kylie and Sawyer have become friends…and I’m sure Sawyer’s already told her. Nick, I don’t know what to do,” Joe whispered.

.....“Well…I don’t either, I mean…I’ve never…what I mean to say is that I’ve never been through…that,” Nick stuttered. Joe finally cracked a smile.

.....“I just…I mean, what if she’s pregnant?” Joe whispered.

.....“Then you’ll become a father. Joe, if you got her pregnant you will have to the right thing by her,” Nick said. Joe nodded.

.....“I know. Nick, will you keep this to yourself?” Joe asked. Nick nodded.

.....“Yeah, and I know Kylie will too,” Nick said. Joe nodded. Just then Kevin walked back in.

.....“She looks beautiful,” Kevin said with a smile. Nick grinned.

.....“Let’s go get married,” Joe stated. Kevin and Nick laughed.

***

.....Kylie looked in the mirror. She couldn’t believe the changes that the other girls had made to her. Kylie smiled. She really did love her dress.

.....“Are you ready?” Denise asked as she walked into the room.

.....“Yeah,” Kylie nodded. “Denise, thank you, for letting me and Nick do this. I know we’re young, but I know he’s the one,” Kylie whispered. Denise smiled.

.....“I know you and my son love each other, and I know you’re worried about…” Denise trailed.

.....“Nick doesn’t like me talking about possibly dying, but I want him to be the one to handle things…if it comes to that point,” Kylie whispered. Denise nodded.

.....“I know, sweetie,” Denise replied. Kylie sighed and looked back into the mirror.

.....“I’m ready,” Kylie whispered. Denise smiled.

.....“Then let’s go. Nick is waiting,” Kylie smiled. She smoothed the fabric of her dress. Denise bent down and picked up Kylie’s train. Kylie draped the train over her arm. Denise led Kylie out the bedroom door and down the stairs. “Are you sure you can walk alone?” Denise asked. Kylie nodded.

.....“I’ll be fine,” she promised. Denise smiled and walked down the small aisle. Kylie walked over to Ashlyn and smiled. “Are you ready?” Ashlyn smiled.

.....“More then I will ever be,” Ashlyn promised.

.....“Ashlyn…thank you,” Kylie whispered. Ashlyn smiled.

.....“I know we’ve only been friends for like…a day, but I really think of you as one of my best,” Ashlyn said.

.....“Me too,” Kylie agreed. They then both giggled as the music started. “Now get out there…and don’t look at Joe,” Kylie teased. Ashlyn smiled as she walked to the sliding door. Kylie watched as Ashlyn made her way down the aisle, and then she cast a glace over at Nick. He looked handsome, it made Kylie smile. Kylie looked over at Ashlyn and noticed that she was reaching the end of the aisle. Kylie sighed and walked to the sliding door. Everyone gasped and Kylie smiled. Kylie began walking down the aisle and looked down at Nick. He gave a pleased smile and Kylie fund herself walking faster. Once she reached the end of the aisle Nick walked toward her taking her hand into his.

.....“Nicholas and Kaylin, in presenting yourselves here today to be joined in marriage, you perform an act of faith. This faith can grow and develop and last, but only if you both decide to make it so. A lasting and growing love is not guaranteed by any ritual,” Paul started the ceremony.

.....“If you would have the foundation of your marriage be the devotion you have for one another, not just at this moment, but for all the days to come, then treasure the hopes and dreams that you bring here today. Establish that your love will never be blotted out by the common nor obscured by the ordinary in life. Faults will surface where now you find comfort, and admiration can be shattered by the routine of daily life.

.....“Dedication, love, and joy can grow only when you nourish them together. Stand fast in that hope and confidence, having faith in your shared destiny just as strongly as you have faith in yourselves and in one another today. Only with this spirit can you forge a union that will strengthen and endure all the days of your lives. Nicholas,” Paul nodded to his son.

.....“I, Nicholas, take you, Kylie, as my friend and love, beside me and apart from me, in laughter and in tears, in conflict and tranquility, asking that you be no other than yourself, loving what I know of you, trusting what I do not know yet, in all the ways that life may find us,” Nick said as he looked at Kylie. Kylie smiled. Nick turned to Kevin, who handed him one of the rings that’s Denise had picked out for Nick and Kylie. Nick placed the ring half onto Kylie’s left ring finger.

.....“Kylie, I give you this ring as a symbol of my vow, and with all that I am, and all that I have, I honor you, in the name of God,” Nick said as he slid the ring completely onto Kylie’s finger. Paul turned to Kylie and nodded.

....."I, Kylie, take you, Nicholas, as my friend and love, beside me and apart from me, in laughter and in tears, in conflict and tranquility, asking that you be no other than yourself, loving what I know of you, trusting what I do not know yet, in all the ways that life may find us,” Kylie turned to Ashlyn who placed the same looking ring, only larger, into Kylie’s palm. Kylie smiled at Ashlyn, who smiled back, and then she turned back to Nick. Kylie placed the ring halfway onto Nick’s left ring finger and recited the words Paul had told her too.

.....“Nicholas, I give you this ring as a symbol of my vow, and with all that I am, and all that I have, I honor you, in the name of God,” Kylie said as she placed the ring completely onto Nick’s finger. They then both turned back to Paul, their hands naturally just laced together.

.....“With this statement made of love and trust, which we have just heard, I now wish you to greet Nicholas and Kylie as husband and wife,” Paul said to Nick and Kylie’s friends and family members. Paul smiled. “Son, you may now kiss your bride,” he said with pride. Nick smiled and turned to Kylie. Nick pulled Kylie closer and leaned down, kissing her gently. Kylie wrapped her arms around Nick’s neck and deepened the kiss. People laughed and Nick pulled away, his cheeks tinted red. Kylie smiled and removed her hands from Nick’s neck. Nick then grasped Kylie’s hand as they turned toward the crowd.

.....“May I present the new Mr. and Mrs. Nicholas Jonas,” Paul said as everyone clapped. Kylie smiled and walked down the aisle with Ashlyn following behind. Once they were inside the house Nick wrapped his arms around Kylie.

.....“Wife,” he whispered. Kylie smiled.

.....“Husband,” she replied as Nick grinned. Nick leaned in and kissed Kylie as a flash went off. They both turned and looked at Payton with confusion.

.....“Wedding pictures,” she said with a smile. Nick shook his head and then looked behind her.

.....“Looks like your brother is about to hound in on Dani and Kevin,” Nick commented. Payton turned with a gasp.

.....“Not good, James doesn’t know about the baby,” she whispered. Nick looked at Payton.

.....“Baby?” Nick asked. Payton gasped again.

.....“I wasn’t supposed to tell you,” she whispered.

.....“We won’t say a thing,” Kylie promised. “Go save your best friend,” Kylie then encouraged. Payton sighed and walked out of the room toward her brother and Dani.

.....“A baby? Wow,” Nick whispered. Kylie laughed.

.....“Shh, if Denise and Paul find out we knew before them, they might be upset,” Kylie whispered with a smile. Nick laughed and once again pulled Kylie close.

.....“I love you, wife,” he teased.

.....“I love you, husband,” she said teasing back. Nick kissed her.

***

.....Payton walked over to her brother.

.....“James, what are you doing?” Payton asked in disbelief.

.....“Pay, Dani is the love of my life,” James whispered. “I can’t just let this go.” Payton sighed.

.....“You can and you will,” Payton disagreed. She quickly pulled James to the side. “James, Dani is married now. She loves Kevin…seriously loves him,” Payton said. “You can’t just ruin her marriage. It’s been years since you last saw her. I mean hell James, she was just a child.” James looked down.

.....“I know what your saying Payton, but my heart just doesn’t,” James sighed. Payton smiled.

.....“You see that boy?” Payton pointed at Joe. James looked and nodded. “We dated…for a brief period,” Payton said.

.....“That’s the man that stole David’s girl?” James asked.

.....“He didn’t steal her, they weren’t really dating. Besides, Ashlyn and Joe are soul-mates,” Payton said. “Nick and Kylie are soul-mates. Dani and Kevin are soul-mates. James, she really loves Kevin and it wouldn’t be fair for you to ruin the great relationship they have,” Payton said. They both looked over as Kevin lightly kissed Dani on the nose, making her smile with pleasure.

.....“I guess,” James replied.

.....“I know it hurts, but James, you and Dani happened a long time ago. You just have to let her live her life,” Payton said.

.....“Since when did you become the older sister?” James asked with a teasing smile. Payton smiled.

.....“Mingle,” she commanded as she walked away.

***

.....“Ashlyn,” Joe said as he walked up to her. Ashlyn sighed.

.....“I can’t deal with you right now. We’ll talk later. I don’t want to ruin Kylie’s day,” she said as she turned to Joe.

.....“I don’t either, but we have to talk about what happened,” Joe stated.

.....“I know, and we will, but not today,” Ashlyn said as she walked away. Joe frowned.

***

.....Dani laughed as Kevin pulled her into his arms.

.....“How are you feeling?” Kevin.

.....“A little stressed, but good,” Dani said as she smiled up at her husband. Honestly she was feeling some cramping, but she really didn’t want to concern anyone. She had read that cramping was sometimes normal with stress, so she was hoping that the cramping would go away on its own.

.....“I love you Dani,” Kevin whispered. Dani smiled.

.....“I love you too Kevin. More then anything,” Dani replied. Kevin smiled and lightly kissed his wife.

***

.....Everyone had watched Kylie and Nick open gifts.

.....“Dad, what is this?” Nick asked in disbelief as he and Kylie looked at the gift his parents had gotten them.

.....“You mom and I talk about it, and we felt that it was unfair of us to ask you two to stay with us while you are married, so this is a key to a house,” Paul explained. Nick and Kylie looked at each other before turning back to Paul.

.....“Living together, are you both sure?” Kylie asked unsure. Denise nodded.

.....“You two should still see someone professional, but we believe that you both are responsible enough to live on your own. I know that you’re still a minor Kylie, but the law now recognizes you as Nick’s wife, and we need to honor that,” Denise assured.

.....“That house is the house next to Dani and Kevin, so I know you’ll be in good hands,” Paul added. Kylie squealed and jumped up hugging Paul and Denise tightly. They both laughed.

.....“Ashlyn, we’ll be neighbors,” Kylie gasped once she was done hugging Denise and Paul. Ashlyn smiled and allowed Kylie to hug her when she offered it.

.....“It will be nice,” Ashlyn said somewhat reversed. But Kylie didn’t take it personally. Kylie walked back over to Nick and kissed his cheek. He smiled and Kylie noticed the teasing glint in his eyes.

.....“Oh I see, you’re more excited to be living near Ashlyn then you are to be living with your husband,” he said in mock hurt. Kylie giggled.

.....“Silly living with you is a dream…I just haven’t woken up yet,” Kylie countered. Nick laughed and pulled Kylie close.

.....“So what is this other key for?” Nick asked.

.....“Your condo in LA,” Denise said. Nick grinned and Kylie smiled. They finished opening their presents and Kylie gushed over them all.

.....“Cake,” Joe said, acting excited for the first time that day. Everyone laughed as they all headed into the kitchen. “Are you two going to feed each other?” Joe asked in a groan. Nick and Kylie looked at each other and then both shook their head.

.....“No…we’re not really mushy people,” Kylie said.

.....“Yeah besides, Kylie already informed me that if she had to feed me, it would end up all over my face,” Nick informed. Everyone laughed and Dani cut the cake up giving everyone a piece. Everyone hung around for another hour or two before people needed to leave. David, Payton, and James were the first to leave. Jeremiah was spending the night with Frankie. Kevin, Dani, and Ashlyn left next. Nick walked up to his parents and hugged them quickly.

.....“Thank you,” he said.

.....“Take care of her son. She needs you more then anything else,” Paul said. Nick nodded.

.....“I know…I need her just as much,” he said as he looked back over at his wife. Denise suddenly sobbed and once again held her son close.

.....“My baby is all grown up,” she cried. Nick smiled as Paul lightly tugged his wife off of their son.

.....“They’ll be fine dear,” Paul assured. “Joe, why don’t you help Kylie and Nick put their things in the car,” Paul asked.

.....“What about the stuff in our room?” Kylie asked. Denise smiled.

.....“Taken care of dear,” she assured. Kylie smiled and hugged Denise.

.....“You are the best stand-in mother a girl could ask for,” she whispered causing more tears to fall down Denise’s cheek.

.....“You are the best stand-in daughter a mother could ask for,” Denise said softly. Kylie smiled.

.....“I guess I really am your daughter,” Kylie whispered.

.....“You were my daughter from the moment my son first read your letter,” Denise replied. Kylie felt the tears run down her cheeks as Denise let her go.

.....“Thank you, for everything,” Kylie said kindly. Denise could only smile.

.....“Are you ready?” Nick asked gently when he came into the house. He seemed to notice the tears but he wisely held his tongue. Kylie nodded linked her fingers with Nick’s allowing him to lead her out the door. When they were outside Kylie gently stopped Nick.

.....“Hey Joe,” she called. Joe looked up.

.....“Give her time. She needs to process what happened,” Kylie said, not giving away any information for viewers listening. Joe smiled a sad smile and nodded.

.....“Thanks sis,” he said. Kylie grinned at the word. Once Nick and Kylie were settled in the car, Nick handed Kylie a piece of paper.

.....“What’s this?” Kylie asked as she looked it over.

.....“Our address,” Nick said with a smile. Kylie gasped excitedly.

.....“Nick, I can’t believe they bought us a house,” Kylie said.

.....“And a condo,” Nick reminded.

.....“What are we supposed to do with two homes?” Kylie asked in disbelief.

.....“Well, I’ll have to go LA a lot, so having a place there makes sense. Saves on hotel bills,” Nick said. Kylie nodded.

.....“I guess that makes sense,” she agreed. They pulled up to the house and Kevin was waiting on the porch.

.....“Hey, I thought I would help Nick get everything in the house,” Kevin said with a smirk. Nick smiled his thanks and turned to Kylie.

.....“Why don’t you go look around,” Nick suggested gently. Kylie nodded in agreement.

.....“Okay, I love you.” Nick smiled.

.....“I love you,” Nick replied as he kissed her quickly. Nick then handed Kylie the keys which made her giggle.

.....“Our own house,” she whispered as she looked up at Nick.

.....“Our own house,” Nick agreed. Kylie smiled once more and moved up to the porch.

.....“Thanks Kevin,” Kylie said. He smiled and hugged her tightly. Kylie then walked to the door and placed the key in the lock, opening it for the first time. Kylie walked in and gasped. It wasn’t a large house…more like a middle class size, but it was more then Kylie had ever had before. Kylie walked around the house. It was a two story home. Downstairs there was a large kitchen, living room, dining room, home office, guest bathroom, and a guest bedroom. Kylie then walked upstairs and took in account the rooms. Upstairs there were three guest rooms – two of which had their own small bathrooms, a hall guest bathroom, and a giant master bedroom. Kylie saved that room for last. She walked in and took in the size. She had never seen a master room so huge before. There were two walk-in closets. Kylie assumed they were his-and-hers closets. The room was bare, which Kylie figured she and Nick would have to talk about. Maybe they could go out tomorrow and pick out all the furniture they would need for the house.

.....Kylie then walked into the bathroom and looked around. The bathroom was also huge, but not as huge as the bedroom. Inside was a master shower with sprays all around…like a rain shower…or something. There was a giant whirlpool tub. The toilet was separate, with its own door, which Kylie found to be a relief. Finally there was a large vanity with two sinks and double mirrors. Kylie looked back at the tub. It was huge…it seemed welcoming and she really wanted to try it. She’s never been in a jet tub before. Suddenly Kylie had a vision, and she blushed. There was no way that she was ready for that.

.....Kylie quickly left the bathroom and made her way back downstairs. It looked like Nick and Kevin had placed the last of the things from the car into the downstairs home office where Kylie knew the rest of her personal things were. Kylie followed them.

.....“That’s the last of it, good luck,” Kevin said well naturedly. Nick laughed and walked his brother to the door. When he came back into the office Kylie smiled.

.....“We have no furniture,” Kylie commented. Nick grinned.

.....“I think mom packed us an air mattress. We’ll go tomorrow to see what we can do about filling this place up. Are you hungry?” Nick asked. Kylie nodded. “How does pizza sound?”

.....“Good. Cheese?” she asked.

.....“Of course, is there any other kind of pizza to eat?” Nick asked. Kylie laughed.

.....“Give me your cell, I’ll order. No need to freak someone out,” Kylie said. Nick smiled and handed his phone over. Kylie walked into the kitchen and placed an order for two medium cheese pizza’s, bread sticks, and a salad, with a two liter diet coke. Kylie gave her name, well her maiden name, and the address that was written on the paper. Kylie gave her cell, rather then Nicks, and told the man that she would be paying in cash. When she hung up she walked back to Nick.

.....“Done?” he asked. Kylie nodded. Nick grinned and pulled Kylie down onto the floor with him. Kylie giggled as she relaxed in his arms, leaning against him. “So what do you think?” Nick whispered against her ear causing Kylie to shiver.

.....“It’s huge,” Kylie commented. “But it feels like a home,” Kylie added.

.....“It will feel even more like a home once we actually fill it. How do you want our house to look?” Nick asked.

.....“Simple,” Kylie said as she looked around. “Maybe…I have no idea. I’m not really into girly things. It’s our house, so it should feel like our house, not just my house,” Kylie said. Nick nodded as he rested his chin on her shoulder.

.....“We could hire someone,” Nick said. Kylie shrugged.

.....“Maybe we could ask your mom?” Kylie suggested. Nick grinned.

.....“She’d like that. We can pick out the furniture and leave the rest to my mom,” Nick agreed.

.....“We’ll call her tomorrow,” Kylie sighed. Nick laughed as the doorbell rang. Kylie reluctantly got up and walked to the door with the cash that Nick had handed her.

.....“Hello,” a preppy sounding girl said in her pizza uniform. Kylie smiled.

.....“How much?” Kylie asked. The girl rattled off the price and Kylie counted out the money.

.....“This is a lot of food for just one of ya,” the girl said. Kylie giggled.

.....“It’s for me and my husband,” Kylie said. “We just got married,” she sighed.

.....“You barely look older then me,” the girl frowned. Kylie smiled.

.....“Yeah well when you find your soul-mate, there’s no reason to wait years to get married,” Kylie shrugged. “Here you go,” Kylie handed her the money.

.....“Yeah, too bad my soul-mate doesn’t know I exist,” the girl said with a wishful look in her eyes.

.....“And who is your soul-mate?” Kylie asked kindly. The girl smiled.

.....“Nick Jonas,” the girl said her eyes turning into a glossy dreamful look. Kylie giggled at that.

.....“Good luck with that,” Kylie said as she took the food from the girl and said her goodbyes. She walked into the kitchen and laughed.

.....“What’s funny?” Nick asked.

.....“I just met your future soul-mate,” Kylie laughed. Nick frowned.

.....“What?” he asked confused.

.....“The pizza girl…she believes that you two are soul-mates. It was quite funny.” Nick smiled and pulled Kylie into his arms.

.....“I’ve found my soul-mate, so the pizza girl will have to find a new soul-mate,” Nick whispered making Kylie giggle. Nick leaned in and kissed the spot where her shoulder blade and neck met making Kylie shiver. “I love you,” Nick breathed. Kylie smiled.

.....“I know,” she sighed. “Come on, I’m starving,” Kylie said with a smile. Nick grinned.

.....“That’s a first,” Nick commented. Kylie smiled.

.....“Since they cut down my chemo, to IV only, I don’t feel as sick,” Kylie shrugged.

.....“I’m glad you seem to be getting better,” Nick admitted. Kylie leaned over and kissed Nick’s cheek.

.....“I’m glad too,” Kylie said with a grin. Nick smiled and then dished them up some pizzas. Just then Kylie’s phone rang. “Hello?” she questioned when she answered it. Nick watched as her face paled. “Yes, I understand. Thank you. Yes Dr. Carlson we can make it. Yes, thank you,” Kylie said as she hung up the phone. Nick frowned.

.....“What did Dr. Carlson want?” Nick asked. Kylie looked at her phone.

.....“He needs us to come in tomorrow. He wants to talk to me about my lab results,” Kylie whispered. “Nick, I think its good news,” she added with a pleased smile. Nick smiled as well and once again pulled Kylie into his arms kissing her soundly.

.....“We’ll be okay,” he whispered. Kylie nodded and kissed him again. “We’ll be okay.”

.....“I know,” Kylie whispered. She knew they would. Somehow Nick was more of a healer then any drug ever could be; Nick was everything to Kylie and all that mattered was that she was no long Slowly Dying Alone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ashlyn's Bridal Dress

Kylie's Wedding Dress

Nick's Tux

Nick & Kylie's Wedding RIngs

Once again a major thanks to Breathless Tallie for helping me pick out the rings, and Nick's tux! She truly has been great to me!

***

Slowly Falling Apart
Link to the sequel! Go check it out, subscribe! The first chapter will be out soon!!

***

My Twitter

If you follow me and let me know, I will follow you back!

***

The Return of Avery Harper

Check out my new Jonas story...it won't be posted as often as I post Slowly Dying Alone, but I will try to get to it when I can. Right now I'm really trying to focus on this story, since there's so much to it!

***

Breathless Tallie -- I know...Joe can be...very...yeah...lol. Honestly I didn't see it coming either, but as I started writing, I knew it was something that was needed. I know I told you in twitter...but I love...love...LOVE, the nickname you gave Nick and Kylie! Kylick...Genius!!

(Side Note - Yes people, Tallie really is a Genius and AWESOME, and totally worth getting to know!!! Befriend her people!!)

I'm glad you can deal with kids...I will keep my couch open for you!!

lizzzzzzx -- Thank you! I hope you like this chapter even more!

Live4Music -- LOL!! I get like that sometimes too! One of my favorite authors here on mibba, haunted silence; updates and I am yelling, thanking her on twitter, and just jumping in excitement because I've been waiting since forever (or so I feel!) You should check out her stories...especially her Nick and Lonnie story. Right now she's on Guiding Light, but the first part is called Eyes of Light. I think it would be something all Nick Jonas fans would love!

PeaceOutDude123 -- I'm glad you were able to find it again. That has happened to me a time or two! But I'm glad you're enjoying this story! I've enjoyed writing it!