Sequel: Slowly Falling Apart
Status: Active

Slowly Dying Alone

Kylie's New Adventure

Image
banner by C'est Moi C:

Image
banner by Falling.Down

.....Kylie was sitting a plane, but not just any plane; she was sitting on a privately chartered plane. When she, Paul, and Denise had pulled into the airport, Kylie was shocked to see that they weren’t going through the front, but rather the back of the airport, to a smaller hanger. A man with a large smile on his face walked up to the car and helped everyone out. He then grabbed all of Kylie’s bags from the trunk and took them onto the plane. Paul placed a gentle hand on Kylie’s back and led her to the steps of the plane.

.....“I’ve never been on a plane before,” Kylie said quietly as she looked up at it.

.....“I know it can be nerve-racking, but I promise, this will be the quickest way to get you back to Dallas,” Denise promised as they all started climbing. A lady nodded to them, from the inside of the plane.

.....“Mr. and Mrs. Jonas,” she said respectfully.

.....“Karen, this is Kylie Martin, she is going to be in our care for now on,” Denise said. “Kylie, should you need anything while on the plane, Karen here, will be able to get it for you,” she then added. Kylie nodded and placed her hand out.

.....“Nice to meet you,” Kylie said with a small smile.

.....“Let me show you to your seat,” Karen said after she shook Kylie’s hand. Kylie was seated and buckled in when someone came on through the loud speaker, letting them know that everything was clear for takeoff. Kylie saw Paul pull a phone, next to his seat off the hook, and tell the captain that they were ready inside the plane as well. They plane was then started and before Kylie could even blink, she felt the plane begin to move.

.....

.....Within five hours they were landing at the Dallas-Fort Worth Airport. Once again they pulled into a smaller hanger that had a darkened SUV parked nearby. Kylie wasn’t sure what was going on, but she got the impression that Paul and Denise did not want people knowing that they were here. Are they in the mob, or something? Kylie wondered as they all slowly got off the plane.

.....Another man was standing by the plane and he nodded at Kylie as she climbed down the steps. She gave a slight nod back and followed Paul and Denise to the nearby car.

.....“My bags,” Kylie said as she looked at Denise.

.....“Carter, here, should have placed them in the back already,” Denise assured with a look at Carter. The man nodded and gestured Kylie into the car.

.....“How long will it take to get to your home?” Kylie asked as a rather large driver began driving away.

.....“No more then a couple minutes,” Paul promised. “You have all your meds for the day?” he then asked.

.....“Yes the nurse supplied me with enough for at least until tomorrow afternoon. I need to be at the hospital by eleven for the three hour drip IV, though,” Kylie said looking down at her bag.

.....“We will be leaving the house tomorrow by nine in order to have a consult with the doctor who will be taking over your case,” Denise said with compassion. Kylie nodded. She looked out of the window and watched the city fly by as they passed. Soon they were pulling into a large gated house. The SUV stopped in front of the gate and the large man driving rolled down his window to punch some numbers in the box on the side. A loud beep was heard and the gate began rolling open. The driver pulled into the drive way and up a curve that led right to the front door. The driver stopped but he did not turn off the car.

.....“Thank you Rob,” Paul said as he opened the door. Rob nodded and pulled away once everyone was out.

.....“My bags,” Kylie proclaimed as she watched the car pull away.

.....“Do not worry, dear, Rob will bring them in for you,” Denise reassured. Kylie nodded, but she was still uncertain. She once again felt a hand on her back, and her feet began to move on their own accord, heading right to the door that was in front of them. Denise opened the door and called out.

.....“We’re home, boys,” she said as she led Kylie into the living room. The house was so huge, that Kylie had no idea how others had heard Denise, but sure enough Kylie heard voices coming throughout the hall. Kylie hadn’t asked much about Paul and Denise’s sons but she was now wishing that she had. She didn’t even know their names, or ages. Well she knew one of them was about her age, but that was about it. She watched as the boys began pouring into the house. Kylie remembered Denise saying that they had four boys, but only three walked into the room. Two older boys and a boy that looked about eight or nine.

.....“Boys,” Denise said while clearing her throat. They all stopped talking and looked at their mom, before turning their attention over to Kylie. She was beginning to feel self conscious about her appearance. She knew that she was severely underweight, but that was from the drugs they had her on. The drugs also caused the constant dark circles under her eyes, and the paleness, that made her look like she never saw the sun, which she didn’t. “Boys, this is Kylie,” the younger of the two older boys gasped, as if he realized an unasked question. “She will be staying with us.”

.....“For how long?” the youngest boy asked curiously.

.....“For as long as she needs us too,” Denise replied. She then turned back to Kylie. “Kylie, these are three of my boys, Joe, Nick, and Frankie,” she stated, pointing each boy out. Kylie gave a slight frown, the names were awfully familiar, but Kylie’s mind was pulling a blank.

.....“It’s a pleasure to meet you,” Kylie said softly. The middle boy, Nick, was still staring at Kylie in shock, and she had no idea why.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well everyone I wanted to say thank you to those that wished me well with the birth of my daughter! And I am sorry that it has taken me so long to get back on, I ended up staying in the hospital for four days, and I've been spending my days at home bonding with my daughter, and spending time with my other daughter.

Image
Makenna Faye
Born June 28th, 2010
@ 9:38pm
7lbs 5oz & 19ins long

Image
Elizabeth Rose & Makenna Faye

I also like to thank C'est Moi C: for sending me my second banner, so she will also be getting a character in my story. I will be contacting her and Falling.Down about their characters!

Thanks to:

coolcat2003 -- Thank you so much! So far, she is the greatest little baby!!
mama-val -- I had a little girl! All her details are above! And thank you so much!
Falling.Down -- I had a little girl, and all of her details are above, which I'm sure you've read by now... lol... So I will be messaging you soon (hopefully within the next couple of days!)
dramaprincess -- Thanks so much!!
C'est Moi C: -- I am glad that you have connected with this story. I was young when I lost my great-grandmother to cancer, so I don't really remember what she had to go through, but I've done my best to do the research in order to keep this story accurate! Thank you so much for the banner, I love it, I will be messaging you soon (hopefully within the next couple of days!)